Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else tired of all these fail MYKO servers...

This is a discussion on Anyone else tired of all these fail MYKO servers... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dunno why there are so many people who would rather spend weeks leveling and farming just to be shit on ...
Page: 1

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Default Anyone else tired of all these fail MYKO servers...

dunno why there are so many people who would rather spend weeks leveling and farming just to be shit on by those with more gear than you, and then run to the next MYKO server in hopes of shitting on someone else with less gear....
    dont we go to private servers to PEE KAY, or we want to wait for bosses to spawn? am i missing something here?

SOMEONE MAKE A GG PK SERVAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge View Post
    dunno why there are so many people who would rather spend weeks leveling and farming just to be shit on by those with more gear than you, and then run to the next MYKO server in hopes of shitting on someone else with less gear....
    dont we go to private servers to PEE KAY, or we want to wait for bosses to spawn? am i missing something here?

SOMEONE MAKE A GG PK SERVAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I want to make a huge mention for the biggest retarded post i ever read before

this server you want already exist, go SexyKO Website - Home Page best GG PK SERVAAAAAAAA bra xD

game over knight online is all about pvp check them out at mmogameover.com

r0wien

Go PK on minecraft :]

SRB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by divedodgeduckanddodge View Post
    dunno why there are so many people who would rather spend weeks leveling and farming just to be shit on by those with more gear than you, and then run to the next myko server in hopes of shitting on someone else with less gear....
    Dont we go to private servers to pee kay, or we want to wait for bosses to spawn? Am i missing something here?

Someone make a gg pk servaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    +111111111111

572 users today 03/27/11

SRB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post
    572 users today 03/27/11

520 ppl online and 530 of them are turks.

Quote Originally Posted by SRB View Post
    520 ppl online and 530 of them are turks.
    rrrrooflll yeaaaa

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Call me, my clan of 34 kickarse ppl or 70% of human side turks and u gona get ur head e-blown off.

Loltrolls.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

no one makes pk servers anymore because theres no point in competiting with sexyko, and on top of that pk servers die out pretty damn quickly since all theyre based off of is PKing and that just gets boring quick, and if u dont believe me go take a day off and make a pk server, its pretty simple really, then launch it and see how long itll last.

LoveDaPussy

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    no one makes pk servers anymore because theres no point in competiting with sexyko, and on top of that pk servers die out pretty damn quickly since all theyre based off of is PKing and that just gets boring quick, and if u dont believe me go take a day off and make a pk server, its pretty simple really, then launch it and see how long itll last.
    not as boring as lvling to lvl 70 with 100% exp on old ko w/o quests :<

DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    I want to make a huge mention for the biggest retarded post i ever read before

this server you want already exist, go SexyKO Website - Home Page best GG PK SERVAAAAAAAA bra xD
    as if i dont know about that mage server? who doesnt...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    that suggestion is pointed towards your point of view, if i took a day off to make a pk server ofc it would fail, because i do not have the experience , help, or reputation to run a pk server and have it heavily populated....regardless, there are people out there who are very capable of making an amazing pk server, they simply choose not to. that cant be helped

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DiveDodgeDuckAndDodge View Post
    as if i dont know about that mage server? who doesnt...

that suggestion is pointed towards your point of view, if i took a day off to make a pk server ofc it would fail, because i do not have the experience , help, or reputation to run a pk server and have it heavily populated....regardless, there are people out there who are very capable of making an amazing pk server, they simply choose not to. that cant be helped

pk servers arn't very sophisticated, at most you might do a few drop rates for uniques and anvil rates to upgrade them, im sure trolling around on snoxd ull be able to figure out how to do that in a day, their isnt much to a pk server if its a "log on a pk" kind of server, if theres a bit of leveling/item hunting then yes it'll be alittle harder for someone without any experience in creating a database.

As far as advertising goes it's pretty simple, write a few things down that'll attract players to your server, make forums (probably take about an hour), get a panel up, all can be done by snoxd, where you'll have a problem most likely will be security, but if it is a log on a pk type of server u wont have to worry too much about ppl koxping since there isnt any lvling or any farming to be done, but everything can be done if you know the right people and or the right amount of money.

point is at the end of the day it isn't hard to launch a pk server, whether you're a beginner dev or a well known vet, but thats not the point i was trying to reach, its the fact that pk servers get boring and die off quickly because there isnt enough variety, the ko community these days is always looking for the "next best thing" and with all these random no name servers coming out in bunches they tend to ruin the good servers even more, the community just hops from 1 server to another looking to be the "best" in that server, and after 3 straight days of just pk'ing people will tend to start looking for new things to do and since most pk servers dont offer much of anything else to do, the new thing that theyll choose to do is start on a different server that looks to be more promising and fun then the previous.

Tha fuck is happening...went to bed,woke up and theres like 7 new servers.Stop making servers than failing than changing name and creating again u little cunts.

The One And Only Senior Member

ya its ture , all of sexyko&oldschoolko are turks
    its not really fun to play with them -,-
    I am almost sure that if sexyko was with ip block to turks
    was there only english speakers etc..
    and also nice guys and not this turks someone told me they are just nolifers there
    they running to moradon arena and make mages pt and just dont let to anyone to play there
    =,=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast