Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Project-KO corrupted

This is a discussion on Project-KO corrupted within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a warning about the Project-KO. The server is corrupted, The GM Sheriffnight is playing on the server as a ...
Page: 1

Default Project-KO corrupted

Just a warning about the Project-KO.

The server is corrupted, The GM Sheriffnight is playing on the server as a character as well. He was for like 1-2 weeks ago playing
    in a top 5 clan when he TP ppls from his clan to bosses with his GM character so they could kill bosses.
    He also checked eslant with his GM character and when bosses was up he went there with his priest and called 1 guy from
    clan to come help him to kill the bosses. The boss drop later got sold on Ko4life..

This story is told by the guy who got tp in their clan and several times helped him to kill the bosses.

Here is the answer i got when i talked with the admin about it:
    Image - TinyPic - gratis värdtjänst för bilder, foton och video

My last topic got deleted for "drama" and i dont care if this is drama or not. The players out there deserve to know
    the truth of the server. They are donating Money to a server which is corrupted and have gm´s like this.

If this topic also get deleted i will post this on other forums and talk directly with other Clans about this in discord.
    GDM, Devotion, doubletop and 2 others like this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

First of all.
    This is not the right subtopic for it.
    Secondly, the "evidence" you provided is chat with Admin, about an one time occurrence.
    Please provide also evidence or the discussion with the person who provided you with evidence.
    Right now all I see is venting. And considering the history of your clan, I'd take it all with grain of salt.

Probation Senior Member

Excuse IGetOwnedI for posting shit without proof like he often does. I actually have to defend him here. I played the first launch of projectKo and the start of the 2nd and i can tell you that the admins go caught selling items. The Player Nia got caught. This server is corrupted as fuck which is why i will never drop a single penny for even think to download this trash.
    mrbinks likes this.

getowned will always cry cause ppl try harder than he does and rumors told me that himself downloaded or bought the programm called q-bot or w.e , about the admin situation that they are selling items for usd i didnt know that, and i am not sure either . Also about "gm sheriff " he admited that he did it once which for me is not as curropted as it looks like imo and he loged with his priest to kill the boss that he found with the gm char .
    DoomBringer, BENBESTEST and Rhymes like this.

"Isn't a big deal". WTF
    Many people have been complaining about this situation in forums, it's not an isolated case.

Gm's playing their own server is a fucking problem, it shouldn't happen at all because of these stuff like that
    123zakery likes this.

Maybe provide us with the GM's char nick ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
    Maybe provide us with the GM's char nick ?
    By the look of it, Vegeta already did.
    So only once did he tp someone, but still used the account to check for bosses.
    It should be common sense not to abuse the gm power. Is this why that whole clan sold gear and quited?
    Still together with evrything else that is happening it does not feel right. There has been allot
    of miss information, be it in patch notes or just notices in general on the server.

It seems it almost never works out to have someone play the server and be a gm at the same time.
    mrbinks and doubletop like this.

For me the only corruption so far is the laziness of the admins when it comes to actually scan and ban people , 70% of turks are using all kind of shits [ Q-bot - TBL minor - Glitch - TBL Combo ] , So basically to play this server fairly you have to walk 24/7 with your bandi cam on and pray to the god that admin will actually check the guy's log and ban him , Take a look to banned list on panel so few compared to the mass koxpers in the server .

I can´t understand that you see the laziness as the only corruption. Can´t you see it in a bigger picture.
    We are all here to join a server which is fair, if you like the server you are donating usd to be able to sell KC and buy itemes, items that the GM using his Power to get without donating or farming. He is benefitting him self and his clan with the GM-Power when ppls is wasting several hours of farming / camping, checking Eslant everyday.

This is just a piece of what´s going on behind your back. The Hell Abyss was bugged so the castle siege war holder could kill the mini isiloon every 12 hours when you as a CSW holder should be able to kill it 4 times between saturday-wednesday and 4 times wednesday-saturday. But when a totally stranger got an Iron Neclase and we checked who it was on Panel he was a BP and without a clan (located in delos) and when GM checked it that character belong to the leader of GrvaeYards and when i said to Mariusz that hell abyss must be bugged cause why should they log second character if you only could kill it 4 times and the only way to kill mini isiloon is to have the keys.

It was then i told him that they are probably have second character on Mini isiloon floor and when they killed it they just logged out and after 12 hours they logged their second characters again and kill it without a key. (Could be less spawn times then 12 hours, maybe they could kill it 3 times a day if the respawn time is 8 hours)

- The answer i get from Mariusz was:
    I have fixed that bug weeks ago so when you log out from mini isiloon you will automatically spawn in moradon and he asked me if i wanna try to do it infront of his Eyes and he tp me to hell abyss and i relogged and i was still in hell abyss when i was online. so that was Another beginner misstake from the Mariusz. So the CSW holder has been the same since they started CSW and you can just imagine how many times they have killed mini isiloon on the server.

If other Clans then GraveYard had the castle iam pretty sure that would have reported this bug but since graveyard pretty early in the server started to sell items on KO4life iam pretty sure they were using this bug to be able to get the drops that they later sold on KO4life..
    Sadly, but this is not the only bugg there is..

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    I can´t understand that you see the laziness as the only corruption. Can´t you see it in a bigger picture.
    We are all here to join a server which is fair, if you like the server you are donating usd to be able to sell KC and buy itemes, items that the GM using his Power to get without donating or farming. He is benefitting him self and his clan with the GM-Power when ppls is wasting several hours of farming / camping, checking Eslant everyday.

This is just a piece of what´s going on behind your back. The Hell Abyss was bugged so the castle siege war holder could kill the mini isiloon every 12 hours when you as a CSW holder should be able to kill it 4 times between saturday-wednesday and 4 times wednesday-saturday. But when a totally stranger got an Iron Neclase and we checked who it was on Panel he was a BP and without a clan (located in delos) and when GM checked it that character belong to the leader of GrvaeYards and when i said to Mariusz that hell abyss must be bugged cause why should they log second character if you only could kill it 4 times and the only way to kill mini isiloon is to have the keys.

It was then i told him that they are probably have second character on Mini isiloon floor and when they killed it they just logged out and after 12 hours they logged their second characters again and kill it without a key. (Could be less spawn times then 12 hours, maybe they could kill it 3 times a day if the respawn time is 8 hours)

I have fixed that bug weeks ago so when you log out from mini isiloon you will automatically spawn in moradon and he asked me if i wanna try to do it infront of his Eyes and he tp me to hell abyss and i relogged and i was still in hell abyss when i was online. so that was Another beginner misstake from the Mariusz. So the CSW holder has been the same since they started CSW and you can just imagine how many times they have killed mini isiloon on the server.

If other Clans then GraveYard had the castle iam pretty sure that would have reported this bug but since graveyard pretty early in the server started to sell items on KO4life iam pretty sure they were using this bug to be able to get the drops that they later sold on KO4life..
    Well that's more than sad if they exploited this stuff since first CSW w/o reporting it to anyone.
    IGetOwnedI likes this.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post

First of all we didnt sell any item so far on this server you and your clan is crying from the very begining about everything
    On last edition of project me and my clan didnt give a fuck about CSW u had big isi in hell and small in abyss and it still was a problem. Want CSW? Get your fucking team and take it away from us. Every1 can cry bcs my clan is holding CSW from the very begining of second edition whats the problem in gathering whole hum side like u did on last edition of project? I would gladly lose castle again and take it back

So overall for you ProjectKO is corrupted bcs u think that my clan was bug abusing? Wtf is wrong with you xD grow balls and dont be such crying pussy

About Sheriff_Night or whatever, he's second gm that lost his power of being GM for being retarted, where do you see coruption here? Its not easy to find trusted gms who wont use their gm privillige for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    First of all we didnt sell any item so far on this server you and your clan is crying from the very begining about everything
    On last edition of project me and my clan didnt give a fuck about CSW u had big isi in hell and small in abyss and it still was a problem. Want CSW? Get your fucking team and take it away from us. Every1 can cry bcs my clan is holding CSW from the very begining of second edition whats the problem in gathering whole hum side like u did on last edition of project? I would gladly lose castle again and take it back

So overall for you ProjectKO is corrupted bcs u think that my clan was bug abusing? Wtf is wrong with you xD grow balls and dont be such crying pussy

About Sheriff_Night or whatever, he's second gm that lost his power of being GM for being retarted, where do you see coruption here? Its not easy to find trusted gms who wont use their gm privillige for themselves
    These GM's only lost their power, because we started "crying" about it....
    That you are late in reporting to a gm that there is "abuse" of power or bugs is your problem and not ours.
    Want to play a fair game, but this version of project was anything but fair xD. K0xpers all over the place, corrupted GM's, fake patch notes.
    This has notthing to do with you guys have the castle this time around or not directly with people bug abusing.

The problem is the lack of responsebility that the GM's show this time around.

As for your first line, dont know if its true or not. All we heared when talking to the GM, was them boasting
    about you guys already selling items and making about $300 xD. But its nice to make some money on this game.

As for the CSW, we dont want it. In the previous version we already came with only a few after a month. Cause we wanted to see
    in hands of someone else. But by that time, even 2 partys was already to much. You dont need much to defend, but you need allot to take it.
    Still no need to make it about you this is about the project server. You can go have fun with the castle.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

cry me a river anyway ur clan left server without any good reason xd more players = more koxpers

"was them boasting about you guys already selling items and making about $300 xD"
    l
    many people are selling their items so whats the point? we got full party that is worth like 1000-1500$ xD

thats why gms shouldnt be aloud the play the game tbh, if they are helping the server get paid and thats it
    Deadhealer likes this.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast