Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Hopeko

This is a discussion on Hopeko within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hopeko opened 1 month ago and we need some new players who like pk servers with very light farm. some ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    162

    Default Hopeko

    Hopeko opened 1 month ago and we need some new players who like pk servers with very light farm.
    some information about the server:
    Auto Register
    lvl 83 cap (lvling is done at mora and harpys in higher lvls u will need 30 mins for 83)
    +10/+3 armors/uniques (need to farm and upgrade yourself which is very easy)
    lycans drop BUS
    fps dropping in mora at +8
    trolls dropping all kind of shells at +3
    balrog drops +5 weapons (shards, raptor)
    weapons like HB, avedon and other bif and ft weapons from gems (ROF dropped by gems from LUST)
    boss respawn is set to 6h (TK, talos and SQ give nps too)
    we got nice gms who will do boss events and other events if more ppl join so it wont be hard to get nice stuff

    the upgrade rates are:
    +0 - +7 100%
    +8 60%
    +9 30%
    +10 10%

    so feel free to join us
    HopeKO - Website

    forum
    Hopeko

  2. #2
    GG oký Senior Member NecrosS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    730

    Default

    just to add a few think there is a personal items quest implented
    making armors +10 is pretty easy same goes for weapons but
    u will need some time to get nice uniqs dont expect to run in full +3
    any soon^^ . we dont have donator bonuses like other server do
    so u wont see overpowered ppl cause of that.wars are set by the
    gms when the ammount of ppl is sufficent to prevent having 1 overpowered
    side

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NecrosS View Post
    just to add a few think there is a personal items quest implented
    making armors +10 is pretty easy same goes for weapons but
    u will need some time to get nice uniqs dont expect to run in full +3
    any soon^^ . we dont have donator bonuses like other server do
    so u wont see overpowered ppl cause of that.wars are set by the
    gms when the ammount of ppl is sufficent to prevent having 1 overpowered
    side
    7 Users Online
    oke

  4. #4
    GG oký Senior Member NecrosS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    730

    Default

    wouldnt need to advertise if it was more^^

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NecrosS View Post
    1 Month opened
    Thats not calling to play, specialy when there is so low ammount of people online who problably have some gear already.

  6. #6
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    lol alpha i see you look at every server like me, dont you get sick of playing every server for 1-2 weeks then they fail. Its been like this for the last 20 servers...

    Im going back to usko, i will just play non plat i would rather play being noob geared than go too 1000 servers over the year, it makes me real depressed.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    lol alpha i see you look at every server like me, dont you get sick of playing every server for 1-2 weeks then they fail. Its been like this for the last 20 servers...

    Im going back to usko, i will just play non plat i would rather play being noob geared than go too 1000 servers over the year, it makes me real depressed.
    Exactly, rather exp like smurf in usko

  8. #8
    Senior Member biliboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    443

    Default

    bumpppppp for this server

    its a nice server!

    just need more sexy pple!

  9. #9
    Senior Member k2ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Thats not calling to play, specialy when there is so low ammount of people online who problably have some gear already.
    Server is well balanced and its not bad for new ppl also ,very easy to get items like ppl who play almost a month i started yesterday and im alrdy owning:P
    We just need more ppl for better fun cmon and atleast try it

  10. #10
    Infra
    Guest

    Default

    yey come n play !!

    priest powa rocks!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    314

    Default

    goin download it n check it out

  12. #12
    Senior Member elchotox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    159

    Default

    lol bad server no ty good luck

  13. #13
    Bonzblade
    Guest

    Default

    well its a nice server
    playing some time on it and its ok just need some more ppl

  14. #14
    :Fade
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infra View Post
    yey come n play !!

    priest powa rocks!
    but you are an idiot

    nice server !! every1 should come here

  15. #15
    Infra
    Guest

    Default

    wumps !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •