Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i'm here to save ur soul

This is a discussion on i'm here to save ur soul within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont like private servers at all...they are waste of time...
Page: 2

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

i dont like private servers at all...they are waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    i dont like private servers at all...they are waste of time
    i dont think so , private servers are more enjoyable then usko !!

Quote Originally Posted by MaYoR View Post
    check sexyko

dled it, played it, hated it.

server full of turks, u start at lvl 70 full gear so no theres no farming and as soon as u enter cz theres a bunch of turks nova towning u everytime u spawn lol.

nty.

Id like a serv were u start at lvl 1 max lvl 70 - 80 - 83 and has decent pk...
    And with same anvil / drop rates as usko.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post

server full of turks, u start at lvl 70 full gear so no theres no farming and as soon as u enter cz theres a bunch of turks nova towning u everytime u spawn lol.

nty.

I agree. It wasn't exactly fun when I faced 5 party's full of turkish mages from the same clan aoe-ing everyone :/

cant believe this post is still in General Section lol,

bknight was right when he said we need more active mods -_-

Have to say some private servers have got better secruity against hackers than USKO itself, ive played ko for 5 yrs and im being honest private servers in my opinion are more enjoying, i know what you mean some private servers are a waste of time cause of hacking, crashing and closing therefor ur time is wasted on a chartacter, but Rising4chaos and Sexyko have been open for around 2-3 yrs those have got secruity against cheats like tbl edits and hack programs i suggest u use those 2.

RisingKO is still up lmfao ? That server is like 3 years old lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post

nty.

the fact that you can't handle it is just cus of lack of skills nothing else , i can handle those mage parties with 3-4 ppl party , nothing exceptional just some skills around , unlike usko where you see ppl getting fun by 1-2hitting ppl perhaps? .............. soooooooooooo fun bro.

i'd say the unique worse part of sexyko is the wars and invasion , cz is enjoyable if you got buddies to pk with, you dont need to run in a party of 8 men to PWN, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    bknight was right when he said we need more active mods -_-
    Also they should act neutral to every1 not just ignoring ppl by reporting their "friends"

Banned Senior Member

uh anyway....

SexyKO used to be fun.. back in the day.... then it just got boring. but that's my opinion on the matter. PK was fun as hell though, but now Chaos provides a similar experience....

OldSchoolKO is what's hawt now. There are always hundreds of players online, PVP is active and moradon is pretty packed for a private server. Sometimes it looks like CWest on a less-active night. It's not extremely easy to level up, which is nice, keeps the challenge and experience of being oldschool. To compare to USKO, leveling in OSKO is like having EXP premium+BDW scroll. It still takes time, but not nearly as much.

Getting money is easy ass pie, it all depends if you're smart with your money or not. It's a bigger risk to burn an item than in USKO, obviously. But, they have a very successful and active market. The Abyss Dungeons are appreciated in OSKO, where-as they are utterly useless in USKO nowadays.

All the quests seem to work.... well, definately more than USKO. Events are on a steady rise, active GM's even give our rewards for praising the ottomans (idk if thats supposed to happen LOL! but yeah, it does)

they definately have a cleaner history than USKO's gm's.

Now, it's way too soon to say this server will stay on top.... private servers always seem to get corrupted. But, I do hope for the best, because i am amazed at OSKO's current progress in being the current leader of all KO private servers.

Isengard

NDKO the Future of all private servers.
    too bad ibsk8r left the project with him it woulda been the best.(just my advice)

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    uh anyway....

SexyKO used to be fun.. back in the day.... then it just got boring. but that's my opinion on the matter. PK was fun as hell though, but now Chaos provides a similar experience....

OldSchoolKO is what's hawt now. There are always hundreds of players online, PVP is active and moradon is pretty packed for a private server. Sometimes it looks like CWest on a less-active night. It's not extremely easy to level up, which is nice, keeps the challenge and experience of being oldschool. To compare to USKO, leveling in OSKO is like having EXP premium+BDW scroll. It still takes time, but not nearly as much.

Getting money is easy ass pie, it all depends if you're smart with your money or not. It's a bigger risk to burn an item than in USKO, obviously. But, they have a very successful and active market. The Abyss Dungeons are appreciated in OSKO, where-as they are utterly useless in USKO nowadays.

All the quests seem to work.... well, definately more than USKO. Events are on a steady rise, active GM's even give our rewards for praising the ottomans (idk if thats supposed to happen LOL! but yeah, it does)

they definately have a cleaner history than USKO's gm's.

Now, it's way too soon to say this server will stay on top.... private servers always seem to get corrupted. But, I do hope for the best, because i am amazed at OSKO's current progress in being the current leader of all KO private servers.
    I've been playing oldschoolko since the start of the beta, and I can say it will last for a long time.
    Its already going strong after 6 months, and they havent even released 70 cap/CSW/FT/Kingship yet.
    Alot of events to look forward to, and will keep the community playing and increase the number of players.

yayayyayayay

our souls are gonna be saved by the hacking scammer that hacks AND scams in private servers!

but anyway, sexyko isn't really fun anymore, both pk zones are full of mages just AOE'ing the shit out of everyone, you get asked to vs if you're a sin, if you're winning everyone jumps you. but all the stuff that's like usko's a real bonus, it's mainly for people that like to pk in huge groups, as mages tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12