Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I miss Perseus KO

This is a discussion on I miss Perseus KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was a great server, any know about Lotto? (the owner)? I need speak with him, maybe i can re-open that ...
Page: 1

Deadly

Default I miss Perseus KO

Was a great server, any know about Lotto? (the owner)? I need speak with him, maybe i can re-open that server how was..

it def was a great server... I miss it too, but I doubt he will reopen.

Best private server I ever played on.

Deadly

I need to contact with Lotto about it, maybe i can get files for open it..

and you can secure the server? trust me try open it and it will be a fail and this time i will gladly help to take down that shitty corupt shit server.

Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    and you can secure the server? trust me try open it and it will be a fail and this time i will gladly help to take down that shitty corupt shit server.
    TRUE what you say, but: i will not open one server for money, i will open for fun, and stay alone, if i get that files, i will get and a good security..

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    TRUE what you say, but: i will not open one server for money, i will open for fun, and stay alone, if i get that files, i will get and a good security..
    How are you going to pay for the dedicated then? Otherwise server will be up for like 20 min, hosted on your pc, giving you a better chance to get your pc hacked and any info on there stolen.

2nd best private server I ever played now im dedicated to euko

Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    How are you going to pay for the dedicated then? Otherwise server will be up for like 20 min, hosted on your pc, giving you a better chance to get your pc hacked and any info on there stolen.
    Lol, your don't understand? If i open that server, i will buy all: dedi, anti-cheat, all what i need..

Indeed, was a really nice server!

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    I am going to step in with this one I have ran a server before on a home based PC for almost 1 year and never had 1 attack or any kind of problems with it and I had over 100 users playing everyday so if you have never done this then you need to do this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEyk-iohLw&feature=related]Shut The Fuck Up - YouTube[/ame]

Hi , Deadly Did u remember me? well i have the msn from lotto ,, i'll give u.. because i wanna Perseusko back , it was a nice server . lotto <3

Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by iNzO View Post
    Hi , Deadly Did u remember me? well i have the msn from lotto ,, i'll give u.. because i wanna Perseusko back , it was a nice server . lotto <3
    Ok, Lets see what i can do with Lotto!
    Last edited by Deadly; 11-21-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

well me and alex (lotto) have already talked about this in the past too be honest with you, we were considering building a DB slowly since we don't have our old PKO db anymore and then maybe once all these gay private servers die down we would possibly consider launching, havnt talked in a while but ill talk to him through facebook and see what we come up with, not making any promises but we'll see what happens i havnt played ko in a while and i sorta miss it lol. and lol @ turbobox thinking he can actually do anything.

Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    well me and alex (lotto) have already talked about this in the past too be honest with you, we were considering building a DB slowly since we don't have our old PKO db anymore and then maybe once all these gay private servers die down we would possibly consider launching, havnt talked in a while but ill talk to him through facebook and see what we come up with, not making any promises but we'll see what happens i havnt played ko in a while and i sorta miss it lol. and lol @ turbobox thinking he can actually do anything.
    Ahh Candyman, so Perseus KO is dead and always will be. Thanks for you reply..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast