Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I miss Perseus KO

This is a discussion on I miss Perseus KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Deadly Ahh Candyman, so Perseus KO is dead and always will be. Thanks for you reply.. no, ...
Page: 2

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Ahh Candyman, so Perseus KO is dead and always will be. Thanks for you reply..
    no, i didnt say that, i said me and lotto have thought about working on another DB but never got around to it since we're both busy with RL, but i said ill talk to him, i sent him a msg on FB ill wait for a reply and ill fill u in on what we discuss/decide on doing

idk servers are extremely easy to cheat on/take down now. Nd alex has a lot of people who dont like him lol

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

I spoke with lotto, he said he's down, neither of us will have a lot of time like i previously said but we're gonna talk when we get a chance to figure things out and start working on the database, not making any promises about a launch date or anything yet just gotta get the basics down and work on the DB then we'll keep u guys informed, still plenty of work to do.

Deadly

Ok, Candyman!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12