Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Idonis KO A new MY ko server

This is a discussion on Idonis KO A new MY ko server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you payed me the half of the money you owe me , and i dont even say something Guys, what ...
Page: 6

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

you payed me the half of the money you owe me , and i dont even say something

Guys, what is the real name of ultimateKO owner? can you tell me the names that were involved @ UltimateKO of the admins ?

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

bump, nice server official comming monday :P

> Donates money
    > Thinks people owe them for doing so

>> Doesn't understand the term "Donating"

shity server know the owner is sucks..

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    > Donates money
    > Thinks people owe them for doing so

>> Doesn't understand the term "Donating"
    Vice what has this with IdonisKo seriously make ur own topic and talk about Calestial.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post

Guys, what is the real name of ultimateKO owner? can you tell me the names that were involved @ UltimateKO of the admins ?

for ur question :Nikolas Stylianou(owner name) , Mentallist (free items and he sold them to players)

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
    shity server know the owner is sucks..
    Well im pretty sure that you don't know me if you do hit me up and tell me why i suck?

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Well im pretty sure that you don't know me if you do hit me up and tell me why i suck?
    the database of UltimateKO and the admin of ultimate stole from my friend 500$
    and few more like 20$,40,50$ and such.. he scammed pepole's then close the server..

btw didnt know u the owner thoght it's owner of UltimateKO open server with new name

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
    the database of UltimateKO and the admin of ultimate stole from my friend 500$
    and few more like 20$,40,50$ and such.. he scammed pepole's then close the server..

btw didnt know u the owner thoght it's owner of UltimateKO open server with new name
    Well look im noowhere near Calestial and those who "stole" ur friends database. I bought everything from Calestial and i think its fair that you guys stop flaming my server for what it never did. Personaly i created the server w/o laggs good staff would probably have a decent population,but ye the flaming that is not even ment for me is destroying my efforts to bring up a great server.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Well look im noowhere near Calestial and those who "stole" ur friends database. I bought everything from Calestial and i think its fair that you guys stop flaming my server for what it never did. Personaly i created the server w/o laggs good staff would probably have a decent population,but ye the flaming that is not even ment for me is destroying my efforts to bring up a great server.
    so do it for ur self and delete everything that conncted to UltimateKO....

Banned Member

It's not ultimateko,im really getting pissed of this. Me and mike are here to gives you an unbelivable fun game play... We dont even know if we willl open PUS.
    I'm away from home atm tho,so i dont fallow your discussions much.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Hmm the guy from idonis ko has another name...

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post

Well in ultimateko there were Calestial(Nikolas)@owner,IraDev,IamNickos correct me if im wrong.I know only Calestial since we made deals with him the other two are unknown to me.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...2/#post3043643 check this here alwso.
    Last edited by mike; 06-29-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Banned Member

Well like it seems as ko4life Mods hate me and yust deleted my topic in general chat so let me begin here.
    Im the Admin of IdonisKo,together me and Outsider are the owners of this ko.
    Calestial,IamNickos,IraDev have nothing to do with us or what so ever.
    I personaly bought db,panel,server files from calestial,which he added a few old GFX from UltimateKo.
    But guys this is not UltimateKo noone of the old staff names has anything to do with us.
    So i want to tell you that the problems you got with Calestial you will need to handle with him,IdonisKo is my server
    running on the same db as UltimateKo with a whole diffrent staff.
    I think we are trying our best to defend us and really guys give as this chance cause i think we deserved it.
    If there will be any more flames as me or Outsider should be Calestial we can alwso check the Ips so we will see that
    we are all from diffrent countrys.Hope this will explain a lot.So guys come back to us we are doing our best
    and i think we will be able to start offical on monday. Cheers Mike

I found out the "truth" Celestial (owner of UltimateKO) Decided money over friends. He started injecting items into the game and got mentallist to sell them (I am guessing they went 50, 50 or something) He then was asking a lot of people to give him money because he needed it for new advertising + a new anti-cheat system. He closed the server and did a server wipe, without refunding any of the money to any donators or anything... Or to myself + my mate who send him money to help not as a donation... One thing which a lot of people don't know is he scammed the Dev.. IRA(Nikos) out of HIS database and did not pay him.. Then sold it to Mike and Outsider....So now IRA has his database which he worked on for ages stolen off him + no money.....

One thing which I don't get.. Is before Celestial ran off he said that we were going to merge with you guys.. So don't know why you said before that you never knew him..

As I said this is the "truth".... That's as much information as I can give.
    -One question tho... Why would Celestial re-direct his server to yours...

Cheers,
    -IamNicko

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 5
    08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-05-2012, 02:50 AM