Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 203
Like Tree11Likes

Idonis KO A new MY ko server

This is a discussion on Idonis KO A new MY ko server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65

    Default


  2. #137
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisKiD View Post

    [IMG][/IMG]
    Nice little screen shot for ya..
    Btw that was convenient that one of the ppl scamming and friends with Celestial sign in just b4 your release!!!
    Still nothing to say about this? or u dont care now u got ppl to scam?

  3. #138
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisKiD View Post
    Still nothing to say about this? or u dont care now u got ppl to scam?
    I dont know whats going on with you and celestial...

  4. #139
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    117

    Default

    200 users online come join the fun.

  5. #140
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Cool Story Sqazll.. Wait until you guys scam everyone again.. After all you Mentallist's best mate lol

  6. #141
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    200 users online come join the fun.
    so you and your butt buddie grobar can scam everyone again?

  7. #142
    Senior Member SexyLittleAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    so you and your butt buddie grobar can scam everyone again?
    It is actually same IP,Outsider have same IP as sqazll,which means that SRB is the owner of Idonis KO,how i know that,Moderator checked IP's and this guy got quite a few multiple accounts lmao

  8. #143
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Even without that information its obvious... lol.. It's just a matter of time b4 everyone on the server gets there money taken and left with nothing...

  9. #144

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    It's funny because Sqazll = Outsider (same ip) and Mentallist aka Gorbar is Sqazll's brother. They are bother scammers and now leaders of a server. Yet they are still denying know Celestial + scamming anyone. Good luck with this server... and have fun with corrupt GM's

  10. #145

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    We also had someone track GM_Nifra's IP.... He is Celestial... So i do not know how you can still deny this.
    Outsider= Sqazll = scammer = corrupt GM
    Celestial = GM_Nifra = Scammed people for over $500 maybe even $1000 = Corrupt GM
    Mentallist = Grobar = Scammer = Brother of sqazll....

    You get my point. Stop lieing and accept that you guys fucked up.


    They said they will never have OP items in PUS. "if we could, we'd never open the PUS"
    hmm? They why would you want to add MORE items to PUS?.....
    Maybe it's because all you care about is money.
    As soon as server starts to die you will inject items and sell to the few people left to make your last few buks..
    They run off again... Just accept it. YOUR SERVER IS JUST A SCAM.

  11. #146
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1234 View Post
    We also had someone track GM_Nifra's IP.... He is Celestial... So i do not know how you can still deny this.
    Outsider= Sqazll = scammer = corrupt GM
    Celestial = GM_Nifra = Scammed people for over $500 maybe even $1000 = Corrupt GM
    Mentallist = Grobar = Scammer = Brother of sqazll....

    You get my point. Stop lieing and accept that you guys fucked up.


    They said they will never have OP items in PUS. "if we could, we'd never open the PUS"
    hmm? They why would you want to add MORE items to PUS?.....
    Maybe it's because all you care about is money.
    As soon as server starts to die you will inject items and sell to the few people left to make your last few buks..
    They run off again... Just accept it. YOUR SERVER IS JUST A SCAM.
    lol owned, fail server just as I figured, grobar needs to give up, celestial needs to give up, all these guys are trying to do is make some quick cash and move on, that's all they are is money hungry, so donate and play at your own risk.

  12. #147
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    ThisKid Your XxKidletxX from ultimateKO right?

  13. #148
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Sure is... Why?

  14. #149
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Server will be back on in 15 mins.

  15. #150
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Server is now online,, and later we have xp event

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 5
    08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-05-2012, 02:50 AM
  5. Hits: 7
    07-05-2012, 12:51 AM
  6. Hits: 8
    07-05-2012, 12:42 AM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-04-2012, 11:12 PM
  8. Hits: 6
    07-04-2012, 11:07 PM
  9. Hits: 10
    07-04-2012, 10:53 PM
  10. Hits: 4
    07-04-2012, 10:10 PM
  11. Hits: 9
    07-04-2012, 09:23 PM
  12. Hits: 16
    07-04-2012, 09:17 PM
  13. Hits: 1
    06-30-2012, 06:22 AM
  14. Hits: 1
    06-30-2012, 05:57 AM
  15. Hits: 6
    06-30-2012, 04:50 AM

Similar Threads

  1. NEW WEAPONS FROM SERVER!
    By JDizzle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 03:34 PM
  2. new clan in server
    By andy in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 03:14 AM
  3. TarTarus Looking For some New Blood Diez Servers
    By Athelio in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 12:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •