Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Idonis KO A new MY ko server

This is a discussion on Idonis KO A new MY ko server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ThisKID You should care for your server, and NOT advertise your server in my forums. Only LOW LIFE admins advertise ...
Page: 12

Banned Member

ThisKID You should care for your server, and NOT advertise your server in my forums. Only LOW LIFE admins advertise their server in other KO forums...

SERVER GOING ONLINE SOON, FULLY FIXED AND SECURED, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIANCE.

I'm saying my experience with the server. What's wrong with that? I guess trying to save people time and money on a server that's as corrupt as them is considered a "rant" then so be it. And Outsider or mentallist whatever. I have nothing to do with wicked KO? I guess when all else fails try to make claims that save yourself when it's already done when everyone knows the truth.

Banned Member

If everyone knows the truth dont spam the topic than.

SERVER GOING TO BE ONLINE SOON, ITS FULLY FIXED NOW.

Kidlet mentallist is sqazzls brother, they were in our clan before they scammed us. Yup ill further more back it up outsider is giving items to himself his brother and close friends. When I made a topic about it with proof it was deleted.... Guys don't waste your time they already told players they would gradually inject items for them for it dosen't seem noticeable. Don't try and say our clan was begging for items when that was never the case.
    Don't waste your time with these scammers there server will get ddosed and no one will help them because of there reputation.
    They will do anything for a quick cent
    Mod enough proof was shown please take their topics down and revoke there right to post here

Ffs read the first post that started this thread so damn fail.

Banned Member

If you are my friend pm me, i will give you items Nahh my server wont get ddosed, it never did and it never will...

CHECK IT OUT : IdonisKO -> The server is now FIXED.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    EDIT : Bunch of scammers!
    even the topic creator says it, lol.

@Outsider, i see you talking about your server all this time, but all i see is a copy paste of the UltimateKO aka my work.

I know much about you and the rest of your staff but i never talked. But, if you keep bothering about the server i work on, i wont keep quiet.

I posted twice, how is that spamming? I guess that's the only thing you know how to say is Don't flame and don't spam because you have nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    ThisKID You should care for your server, and NOT advertise your server in my forums. Only LOW LIFE admins advertise their server in other KO forums...

SERVER GOING ONLINE SOON, FULLY FIXED AND SECURED, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIANCE.
    Calling me the lowlife bro? what happend when you went to vent earlier and the 10 ppl in there that listen you you openly admit to being Grobar, Openly admit to stealing the UltimateKO file AND OPENLY ADMIT TO SCAMMING!!! Who the F%^K is the low life here??
    And Santa nothing against you bro but WTF!!! Are you sticking up for this idiot for...! I get it loyalty because he gave you Mod!! BIG F$%KING WOOP CVNT Is it really worth all this crap sticking up for a Corrupt scamming noob!!

Yeah server will go down again and no one will help them. They don't know what there doing. Soon they will run out of all the money they scammed

@Outsider, i see you talking about your server all this time, but all i see is a copy paste of the UltimateKO aka my work.

I know much about you and the rest of your staff but i never talked even though you used my work and i never got paid. But, if you keep bothering about the server i work on, i wont keep quiet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThisKiD View Post
    Calling me the lowlife bro? what happend when you went to vent earlier and the 10 ppl in there that listen you you openly admit to being Grobar, Openly admit to stealing the UltimateKO file AND OPENLY ADMIT TO SCAMMING!!! Who the F%^K is the low life here??
    And Santa nothing against you bro but WTF!!! Are you sticking up for this idiot for...! I get it loyalty because he gave you Mod!! BIG F$%KING WOOP CVNT Is it really worth all this crap sticking up for a Corrupt scamming noob!!
    Not even doing this for loyalty or any of that. All of you pissy ass faggots are getting me annoyed with all your crap. Everywhere I go its one of you guys saying " Hes Celestial ", " Hes Sqazll ", " Hes Mentallist ", " Scammer ", Just STFU. If you have your own server, then dont worry about another damn server. And tell your faggot ass friends to stop advertising your damn server

lol, who the fuck cares if we annoy you? We will say what we want. don't like it, tough luck. I'm just telling the truth and trying to save peoples time. But looks like you're with mentallist and can careless about anyone else. So too bad buddy. Get over it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
    lol, who the fuck cares if we annoy you? We will say what we want. don't like it, tough luck. I'm just telling the truth and trying to save peoples time. But looks like you're with mentallist and can careless about anyone else. So too bad buddy. Get over it
    And who the hell are you?
    The only reason im getting annoyed because your about the 30th person saying the same shit. Say something someone hasnt said yet. Registered 2012 with 5 post in the face ass, gtfo.

Obviously more people know me on this topic than you. who cares about how long ive been registered. oh you've been registered longer that means you have created more posts prob about meaningless shit or getting mad at people for trying to be informative. I'm just backing up what they have been saying with my experience. no one has said the same thing as me because im saying what I have seen. keep thinking you're cool buddy. It's really working.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 5
    08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-05-2012, 02:50 AM
  5. Hits: 7
    07-05-2012, 12:51 AM
  6. Hits: 8