Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Idonis KO A new MY ko server

This is a discussion on Idonis KO A new MY ko server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WarChild was playing ur server im guessing and he seen Sqazll gear rofl... not corrupt.. And maybe if u stop ...
Page: 13

WarChild was playing ur server im guessing and he seen Sqazll gear rofl... not corrupt..
    And maybe if u stop and think the reason ur seeing ppl posting everywhere the same shit that maybe just maybe??????!!?!?!?!?!? it could actually be true... xD lol

Banned

I see you guys never read my posts. Just cut specific parts without reading the whole thing.
    #1, WarChild, you suck point blank period. Played against you in alot of servers, your " Warrior Combo " Is trash. So gtfo
    #2, Only reason I got in this was to stop the spam on the forum cause im tired of deleting posts from the same people
    #3, As long as IM not the one being corrupt, IDC honestly. Im not a GM in the game, Im just a regular player. As I said before, every server is corrupt in their own way. Even the official server USKO/EUKO/JPKO/KRKO is corrupt. You expect some server to come out of nowhere and be all angel savior shit? We all know with the right price of money, you would even sell your left testicle

Hate to tell you this but i dont need money and i have already Warned both my partners what will happen if they sell injected items.. So yea u can count on our server to be 100% legit
    Only thing to be injected will be GM event rewards and they will be announced to everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    I see you guys never read my posts. Just cut specific parts without reading the whole thing.
    #1, WarChild, you suck point blank period. Played against you in alot of servers, your " Warrior Combo " Is trash. So gtfo
    #2, Only reason I got in this was to stop the spam on the forum cause im tired of deleting posts from the same people
    #3, As long as IM not the one being corrupt, IDC honestly. Im not a GM in the game, Im just a regular player. As I said before, every server is corrupt in their own way. Even the official server USKO/EUKO/JPKO/KRKO is corrupt. You expect some server to come out of nowhere and be all angel savior shit? We all know with the right price of money, you would even sell your left testicle
    on every server i've worked on, i had full access but i never did something corrupt and i'm sure that i'm not the only one.
    your way of thinking that everyone can be corrupted isn't stable.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThisKiD View Post
    Hate to tell you this but i dont need money and i have already Warned both my partners what will happen if they sell injected items.. So yea u can count on our server to be 100% legit
    Only thing to be injected will be GM event rewards and they will be announced to everyone..
    I lost count after the 50th server that said that. Sorry.

Lol, that shows how stupid you are bro. you played with me on alot of servers? the only one i played on was ultimate KO. So of course good job making that one up. ofcourse you say it's spam when it's something you don't like. you're the one arguing and started this while I was just saying what I saw in the server. GJ again. Maybe you would. Not everyone is so greedy for money. Selling your left testicle? nice one shows what kinda person you are. Why not point out someone who has the best gear you can basically get when the server hasn't been up for a day. their is a difference.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IRADev View Post
    on every server i've worked on, i had full access but i never did something corrupt and i'm sure that i'm not the only one.
    your way of thinking that everyone can be corrupted isn't stable.
    But I guarentee that atleast someone on the team will be thinking of corruption

Banned

I started it?
    All i said was " Here we go with this rant again "
    Only reason i said that is because everyone keeps saying the same shit
    you the one that attacked me.

Who you think Nick would be corrupt? You and i both no he is trustworthy... And guess what i have played with IRA being a GM aswell and i no and everyone else no he isnt corrupt... The only reason im not adding anymore GM's is because thats when it gets out of control...

Banned Member

Just so you know '' LEJ '' Scammed me for 15 bucks, since he should manage this topic...

!!!!for the next person that gets scammed don't say we didn't try and warn you!!!!

Banned Member

Bought new ACME system. Licensed ( So much for being scammers)

I promised myself quiiiite a long time that I would never post something on any ko forum about corruption (when I first quit ko), but this server has reached the most absurd of all times.
    First Santa Claus, anyone that know just a little bit about ultimateko/idonisko server is just ignoring or laughing at all your comments. Hope anyone will ever respect you again here.

This is the shameless server corruption/scamming/closing and reopening server in a LOT of time. Again, if someone gets scammed on server, all I have to say it was more than deserved, there is no way to someone trust anyone involved with idonisko....

Banned Member

The server is online doing great, thanks to acme that we paid 1xx $ its all good now

You will make that back with the items you insert to sell. No worries. Also nice toning down sqazzls inserted items after everyone already saw. dual platinum earrings were a little too noticeable when no one has killed tk. and dual rocs? yeah should only give him one considering how easy it is to get them. hahaha

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 5
    08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-05-2012, 02:50 AM
  5. Hits: 7
    07-05-2012, 12:51 AM