Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Idonis KO A new MY ko server

This is a discussion on Idonis KO A new MY ko server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @ wisman please just ignore those people. every server has fans and also haters,which i think is fair. I would ...
Page: 5

Banned Member

@ wisman please just ignore those people. every server has fans and also haters,which i think is fair.

I would kindly ask all of you to stop spam with useless shits. If you dont like it,post your comment,but u dont have to spam.

BETA is ONLINE. Offical ETA will be annouced tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Same old scammer excuse i had real life problems..but it took u just 30 mins to appear and reply to my post after being missing for a week lol.

I have asked the donators 3 of them are my friends like i said above if u read it u scammed them they havent been refunded and then u get ur friend 'outsider' saying this is not or wasnt ultimateko all the proof is here.

dont wanna waste my time replying to a low life scum can a mod close this topic already!

Quote Originally Posted by wissman View Post
    ItstheTax

Join DateJun 2012Posts9

This says everything .. anw ... as i mention to ur other post aswell you can ask our donators if they got scammed or not .. Peace
    Dont bother doing this to me ill straight up tell you i made an account because i played UltimateKo and wanted the new users to be aware of what was going on here
    I myself bought Kc "donated" to your server and now im stuck with nothing.. Serves me right for donating to fast but Obviously you were just going to take peoples money and try change ur appearance to trick the next lot of players into believing you had a fair playable enjoyable server... Everyone on Ultimate new you had in game friends which are the suckers getter a bad name for themselves by saying that your new KO is going to be better.... Thank you for your gaming experience it thought me a lot!!!

I am not going to say who I am. But I played UltimateKO since the beta. I thought the server would be legit, but after 2weeks I have donate quiet a lot of money. And never got 1 cent back, I know of other who donate more like 100-300 dollars!!!! Never got anything back!!!!
    If you want to play this server go a head. Just thought I would let you know that they are corrupt.
    o.... Did i forget to mention that the admin has his "favourite" Player/s who he would inject items in (Iron sets +8s etc...) make it so his "player" could sell them. And then im guessing they would split the profit. If you don't believe me, at the time i was very suspicious and have a lot of proof.. to prove this server is corrupt but if you don't think so yet. Just re think.

Yeah, so he is lieing.... He has never refunded the donators.

Banned Member

you said your somekind of random nicko.

Not going to read your posts.

But my server is not Ultimateko,what ever you have to do with that server its ur bussines.I bought some server improvement stuff from wizz and thats all.

BETA IS ONLINE

Beta Winner reward = 10 USD or 1000 KC
    Beta Trailer event reward ? 15 USD or 1500 KC

Banned Senior Member

Lol, this server failed so badly and it hasn't even launched yet.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Okay, I dont know who to believe or whatever, I quit helping since i dont want my reputation to become bad

Wissman aka Celestial... I gave you an opportunity to repay me over the msn conversation we had... I have some pretty nice Screen Shots and wouldn't mind showing everyone if i don't hear back from you soon...
    And im not talking about the money i spent just in Pus im talking about the money i lent to you because you said you needed it to advertise your game and the money you had received in "donations" from the Pus you couldn't get to because paypal were screwing you around.. 2 days later i find you on here and reading what everyone has been saying i think now your nothing but a scammer... You logged off msn as soon as i confronted you about sending my money back to me on paypal
    If you wondering these Screen shots include a lot of things i can guarantee you don't want ppl to be reading
    DO NOT trust these ppl they are nothing but scammers...

Banned Member

I will make something clear here. We are leading IdonisKo and have never been a part of UltimateKo. Yes we booth know Wisseman,but it's no our bussines what he has done with his server,i would alwso like to point that we can yust show you our IPs,so you will see that we have nothing to do with ultimateko. Idonisko is the server of Outsider(owner), and me Mike(Devoleper).So guys really chill out we are not UltimateKo we will try to be a lot better.
    P.s (I think that a forum mod of ko4life could really clean this shit up cause the flaming is with no reason)

Wissman i am off to bed you have my money back into my paypal or im posting the screen shot's where you clearly say what you are doing and what you have done...
    Mike im sure u will be very please with the screen shots and what it will do for you new server.. have a good one

Banned Member

Why are you all talking about wissman in my server topic?
    i'm doing server for you guys,and its not a scam server. I'm actually paid some usd to lej for doing us this favorite. And im going to reward the beta winners and trailer winner.

And right now your giving my server a bad rep, and you dont even know me... Yes i bought twostars panel,KI-Database from wissman,and the most cummon server files. I spend alot on those.
    I'm paying the dedi 300$ per 2 months ( alerdy bought it ).... I actually done all alone the dev stuff. However if i would have any problem that i couldn't fix,here once again i would hire a new DEV.

I wanted a long period server with a good population,investing into the project and this is what i get from community?

I'm not a geek gamers4life users,and one of the reason i didnt have acc before,everyone is flaming and just spaming those forums with useless craps,even turks are better than you guys.

The advertisment topic was actually to gain more ppl to our server,but if u dont want to play you dont have to...

- Idonis KO '' Owner ''.

It's UltimateKO client 1:1, hell, if you run the game from the executable, the error message has UltimateKO name in it.

Not even to mention the fact that links to UltimateKO webpage redirect to IdonisKO. Wissman's signature is itself a living proof the two servers are at the very least closely connected, if not the same beast with a name change and a shitty coat of paint.

Also, it's already down. Everyone is stuck at connecting and the player count on website is broken - not only does it report different numbers on the total and by nations, people can't even log in so it should be 0 anyway.

Good start, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by wissman View Post
    ItstheTax

Join DateJun 2012Posts9

This says everything .. anw ... as i mention to ur other post aswell you can ask our donators if they got scammed or not .. Peace
    why do u keep saying this lol? many donators do feel scammed so stop talking for them?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 5
    08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-25-2012, 01:45 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    07-05-2012, 02:50 AM
  5. Hits: 7
    07-05-2012, 12:51 AM