Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Info regarding ChillKO

This is a discussion on Info regarding ChillKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Removed. All is good now....
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Info regarding ChillKO

Removed. All is good now.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-22-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Banned Senior Member

yes this is so true and its quite sad i do wish you all take bigdudle's words strongly as its so true he even scammed me on wow and 500$ please dont make the same mistake he is such a scammer he has to be shutdown
    this cannot contunie as people are being hurt by him each day and untill someone stops he it will keep going please take these words seriously as its a fucked up thing .

If it is about being a dick, give your DB as open source project, make it available for free and he wont make any money. To my knowledge, you do not talk about selling the DB information so you may as well just put it up for free so he does not make any money and at least you get your name out more.

Just a suggestion though...

I enjoyed ChillKO... sad post ):

Banned Senior Member

Removed, all is goo dnow.
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-22-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Sadly I do not have the DB lol, I was going to get it a while back from him but I didn't. Trust me, If I had it, I would post it all for free on SNOXD and here.
    yeah man if u had it the owner would be screwed as it would of been released but guys and girls please takes his advice really it is a sad post but im glad u did this bigdudle cuz i got scammed also and as u said ur friends also guys just be safe and dont fall for Sicks crap spread the word !.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I would be so happy if everyone went on his dam forums and called him a scammer, because he truly is, and I can write a book on why, I just summed everything up in this post to what I could think of. ChillKO :: Index you can find his forums there.
    Warning people is one thing, but encouraging people to attack someone is another...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle
    Another P.S I'm speaking of Sick/Almindiz/CookiesNCream from sexyko for those that don't know who I'm talking about.
    Damn. If what you say is correct, it's a real shame. I liked that guy.

Banned Senior Member

Who would "buy" that db?
    2 sides to every story, sick was always cool with me but shit happens i suppose.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Warning people is one thing, but encouraging people to attack someone is another...

Damn. If what you say is correct, it's a real shame. I liked that guy.
    dude it is he scammed me and this guy and his team/ friends Built is also one of them including demo etc its fucked up indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Who would "buy" that db?
    You really don't know the PSKO community all that well, do you? People will buy anything if it saves them from doing any actual work.

Banned Senior Member

I actually thought that after i posted...was hinting that it isn't nothing special.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aussieguy View Post
    Edited
    Interesting.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 02-13-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Edited
    I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but I don't attack servers/people...
    Last edited by MrRapist; 02-13-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Interesting.
    i did my reserch after him scamming me don't worrie i did not let this rest one bit as soon as i saw this post i said well time to let my findings out i hope my reserch did not go to waist .

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but I don't attack servers/people...
    sorry but i don't know if u been scammed b4 but it hurts but i want justice sorry two, as u can see its not only me he has done it too.? ....

To be honest i dont liked u guys at all and i always say the true about u cause i knowed that chill ko will never have a happy end but i guys never lisened ... Keeped harashing and etc.... I dont care about it but next time bigdudle dont lie to people that sick goot sick and had some ,,personal'' problems tell them the true ....
    Anyway u guys derserve a bitt from this punishment if this story is true ... GL anyway and hope that next time u guys will treat ur players and people with respect and dont lie them .....

P.S letts see will gett a free warning for sayng the true this time also ?

sorry but i don't know if u been scammed b4 but it hurts but i want justice sorry two
    Take it or leave it, but in my opinion (and depending on how the scam occurred), the best thing you can do is to report him to the appropriate parties, warn people and move on. It's sad, but there's not much else you can do; vengeance isn't going to get you anywhere - if anything, it'll be detrimental to your efforts as you becoming the 'bad guy' turns any attention away from his doings... towards yours. 2 wrongs don't make a right -- just more trouble.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast