Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
Like Tree11Likes

Info regarding ChillKO

This is a discussion on Info regarding ChillKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nekromage3 To be honest i dont liked u guys at all and i always say the true ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    To be honest i dont liked u guys at all and i always say the true about u cause i knowed that chill ko will never have a happy end but i guys never lisened ... Keeped harashing and etc.... I dont care about it but next time bigdudle dont lie to people that sick goot sick and had some ,,personal'' problems tell them the true ....
    Anyway u guys derserve a bitt from this punishment if this story is true ... GL anyway and hope that next time u guys will treat ur players and people with respect and dont lie them .....

    P.S letts see will gett a free warning for sayng the true this time also ?
    Excuse me mr know it all the staff punisher metahaze and plowed had shit to do with anything , yes i did play there cuz SICK, stole my 500+ $ + ideas and he hacked my worldofwarcraft account it was not a lie as i know he also scammed my friends don't belive me want them on here? instead of opening ur big hole fucking read the TRUTH BUT IF U WANT TO BE SCAMMED PLAY THAT SERVER NO 1 IS STOPPING U BUT WE WARNED U BB NOW i am now done with you MR know it all!

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    They never paid me the cash either even thought I supported the server. However I still won't go and start hack them for it,because it won't solve anything. Its very sad that you're victim of scam with your friends, but revenge won't be the answer.

    They're immature and lame, but it doesn't mean you should go to their level.
    aussieguy likes this.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieguy View Post
    i did my reserch after him scamming me don't worrie i did not let this rest one bit as soon as i saw this post i said well time to let my findings out i hope my reserch did not go to waist .

    sorry but i don't know if u been scammed b4 but it hurts but i want justice sorry two, as u can see its not only me he has done it too.? ....
    Kallop and aussieguy like this.

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    They never paid me the cash either even thought I supported the server. However I still won't go and start hack them for it,because it won't solve anything. Its very sad that you're victim of scam with your friends, but revenge won't be the answer.

    They're immature and lame, but it doesn't mean you should go to their level.
    mate i dont care that i lost my shit it's whatever now, but what i do care about is other ppl falling for the same shit i did is there anything wrong about warning people i do not think so . but ty for your words
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Take it or leave it, but in my opinion (and depending on how the scam occurred), the best thing you can do is to report him to the appropriate parties, warn people and move on. It's sad, but there's not much else you can do; vengeance isn't going to get you anywhere - if anything, it'll be detrimental to your efforts as you becoming the 'bad guy' turns any attention away from his doings... towards yours. 2 wrongs don't make a right -- just more trouble.
    ur right i guess ppl have to learn for themselfs 2 wrongs does not make a right my own mum has said it to me in the past i just hope ppl listen wize words Two!
    Last edited by aussieguy; 02-13-2013 at 08:58 AM.

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Sorry for your loss. But the part where that guy asked two if he has ever been scammed before.. Made me laugh pretty hard.
    aussieguy and Luis like this.

  6. #21
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Removed/Editted
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-22-2013 at 09:10 AM.
    aussieguy likes this.

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    I'm only posting this crap to give everyone a heads up, not to start trouble with anyone on here. Nekro, I don't know what you're talking about, you realize I never made a single penny from that server lol. I was mainly the advertisement guy and I helped sick in DB at times and other shit. My brother did all the photoshop work and stuff. Point is, I don't like scammers, and so u know I had nothing to do with chillko closing b4. Like I said, I don't even play KO anymore nor give a fuck aboutt it, the reason I made this post WAS TO WARN everyone else so they wouldn't get fucked over. I could not of posted anything but I was kind enough to do that.

    Mortal as far as it goes for you once again I never made a single penny on that server and was not in charge of the $ so I'm not to blame for this one.

    Plowed, Punisher and MetaHaze had nothing to do with ChillKO closing before and we actually did treat the players with respect, the ones that did play there will say the same as well. But it doesn't matter anymore, whole point of this post was to warn everyone about the bs of guy he has became. Twostars this post is very true, I would not take my time to post it if it wasn't man. I'm not telling anyone to attack anyone, I was only asking to call him a scammer on the forums cuz a scammer deserves to be called one, am I right?

    Really its pretty sad that me, punisher and metahaze are considered the bad guys by you Nekro just because you automatically assume that just because we was on the ChillKO team that we're the reason of the bullshit that happened. You know nothing that went on behind closed doors with 'sick.' We had hell with him, basically. Like I said in my first post, if you want me to write a book on how fucked up he is, I will do so. Sick was actually a chill person, to a point, a while back that is. But once you really get to know someone better you can find out a lot more about them. If people want to keep flaming my post because I'm simply trying to save the community from some bullshit that could arise in the future, fair enough, I'll pm a mod and ask them to close it if it keeps happening.

    P.S We did indeed lose $ as well because we put $ and hard work into that server, and the only reason it has failed 3 times is BECAUSE of sick. Not to mention he did scam my WoW account, and I'm pretty sure he did attempt to hack my brothers D3 account because it had an authenticator attached to it and we had to call Blizzard and they said someone attempted to hack it. So yes, he is that low. Low enough to basically scam 500$ from AussieGuy as well, and hopefully he does something about that. I'm not talking about 500$ worth of server donations by da way.
    sicks fucked up for doing this to you guys and all of us

  8. #23
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    if im not wrong he had a g4l acc , may i have it? i'd like to check something.
    aussieguy likes this.

  9. #24
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Pretty sure he did Elias but I'm not too sure what it was sadly lol but he did use it in the past.
    aussieguy likes this.

  10. #25
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Pretty sure he did Elias but I'm not too sure what it was sadly lol but he did use it in the past.
    And where is he from you said? (sorry it's 8 am and i don't bother to re-read your huge posts lol).
    aussieguy likes this.

  11. #26
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Sick is from Usa

  12. #27
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieguy View Post
    Sick is from Usa
    Ah dang, i know that guy (but not from private servers area).
    I used to know that guy, he's greek but he lives in usa.

    I met him once on USKO, couple years ago and he sent me tools-keyloggers lol.
    Yea i have no doubts that he has scammed anyone after all these years :P

  13. #28
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    I pitty the people thats playing that server lolz

  14. #29
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    71

    Default

    i agree they are stupid lol

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post

    Also just a warning, I would suggest no1 to play the server while he has it up, at least not if u use the same password on everything, Before our argument he told me he had plans to re-open the server again as well and go in the DB, get peoples infos and scam them on other priv servers if they used the same passwords there. In all honesty, he has chillko no donations at the moment while he is 'trying' to advertise and sell the DB to get some $ for it cuz he can't afford to pay for his damn WoW monthly payments.
    .
    If you hate scammers like you say, wouldn't you have divulged the information of him planning on getting everyone's info before your "argument" just so you could warn everyone. Seems a bit fishy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Info regarding $$
    By DannyTheMan in forum Gordion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:28 PM
  2. JAP ko download and register info ,
    By bukovski in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 03:52 PM
  3. question regarding sin guide
    By El_magico in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 12:50 PM
  4. Disconnecting on info [1] at 10%
    By Healo in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 03:51 PM
  5. Boss info
    By Rafoie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 04:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •