Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX !

This is a discussion on Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems it's going to be many people on official nobody plays beta after they check it out anyway. unless there ...
Page: 10

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Seems it's going to be many people on official nobody plays beta after they check it out anyway. unless there is some reward promised for beta run.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Seems it's going to be many people on official nobody plays beta after they check it out anyway. unless there is some reward promised for beta run.

I hope there's alot of people on Official. People always back-out after Beta because they think GM's wont fix anything, but when there are dedicated people out there things can happen! If You Believe You Can Acheive xD

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I'll definitely be there looks very addicting

bosses in CZ have bugged drop sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post

nobody play beta because only one download link is broken

Quote Originally Posted by MileS View Post
    Looks interesting.

Im full of hope that the insanityko guys will do better Will give it a try.
    Make sure to make a human, nabcake, glad to see you're here!

Yup the beta dl link is broken.( Insanity KO Beta Client.rar | Game Front )

Quote Originally Posted by d0wn View Post
    Yup the beta dl link is broken.( Insanity KO Beta Client.rar | Game Front )
    Works fine here, FYI. A mirror would still be useful, though.

So far I have spent over 6 hours and got a ii+8 and paper priest pauldron+8. Too much time farming for coins for BUS. Anvil upgrade is horrible, imo. Congratulate to those can get your weapons and armor to +8. I rather upgrade from +7 to +8 than to upgrade from +1. Not a type of server for me: too much effort and time wasted to check out the server. I do not want to waste my time at the anvil. I'll pass on this one. Note: you get +8 eventually, may have to make 2 or 3 additional accounts to get more stones to exchange for additional +1 weapons. Time is too valuable for me.

You just got shit luck , ive made so many 8s i gave most them away...Cant wait till offical

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aznjinxlastone View Post
    So far I have spent over 6 hours and got a ii+8 and paper priest pauldron+8. Too much time farming for coins for BUS. Anvil upgrade is horrible, imo. Congratulate to those can get your weapons and armor to +8. I rather upgrade from +7 to +8 than to upgrade from +1. Not a type of server for me: too much effort and time wasted to check out the server. I do not want to waste my time at the anvil. I'll pass on this one. Note: you get +8 eventually, may have to make 2 or 3 additional accounts to get more stones to exchange for additional +1 weapons. Time is too valuable for me.
    that's beta.....

you won't get stones like that on official you will have to kill people

Quote Originally Posted by aznjinxlastone View Post
    Worm drops gold bar in beta (normal worm).Im sure you were upgrading with low class scroll and no bus,we only setted it up for bus,but we wil fix the rest today,when we close beta and upload official client.

Is it safe to assume that the op ass archer combo is working lol considering sheldon is playing lol

Little archer Senior Member

so wait, a solo player gets 1 gem per kill, while a party still gets 1 gem per kill?

seems balanced. awesome incentive to break the gangbang / full party pk routine.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Is it safe to assume that the op ass archer combo is working lol considering sheldon is playing lol
    Archer is adjusted, I have reskilled to sin or even playing from a warrior I have destroyed litteraly any archer that I have vsed ingame :P Don't be prejudice George range skill hits 350-500 and tank skills can be easily dodged. 1min cooldown on styx

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast