Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX !

This is a discussion on Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by iRaiden if its too easy people will get 50 packs to easy haha its hard mob cuz ...
Page: 18

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    if its too easy people will get 50 packs to easy haha its hard mob cuz u get good reward
    I guess the fact that I can aoe 7 mudstones with my clan means nothing. It's really easy to kill lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    server is great...BUT,as someone already said,you should put some easier mobs for then newcomers to kill,they don't have to drop 50 stones,maybe 20 is cool ? I logged in with my war yesterday,with beginner gear,and everyone is walking around with shards,raptors,shells,iron imps on 8...so its pretty much impossible for me to do shit in PK ( i did own a sin with dual shards tho with my glave on 7,maybe hes on this forum,peace to you troy )
    Decerto its just not dark assasins and mudstones also stingers,trolls,apostles drops gem in stone land everything xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I guess the fact that I can aoe 7 mudstones with my clan means nothing. It's really easy to kill lol.

true :P

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    decerto thats why stone event is up for you can earn there stones easy way also if your alone, can get about 50 stones an hour there solo - with good party up to 150 for an hour.
    There is only 45 min i guess :P

1hour each time

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    decerto thats why stone event is up for you can earn there stones easy way also if your alone, can get about 50 stones an hour there solo - with good party up to 150 for an hour.
    Solo without being ganked/raided u can easily get 100-170 stones.
    It's just as good as being in a party (from what I can tell, the few times I went to stone land zone, as solo and in pt)

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Yep I get around 150 solo, pretty easy. It's 3 times a day, so 450 a only from the events. You can make 500 + easy a day, easy to get geared up and shit

server rly need more more ppl.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Fucking bump for G_G pk serwer br0

A suggestion for the gg'est server
    http://forums.insanityko.com/index.p...tion/#entry319
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 03-07-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Up for fun

bsg

guys you should try increasing the population somehow, otherwise the server will die soon :/

Wow at the begging i gave you 1 month. Now i see you barely made a week into server and already planning to wipe. I really wish you the best, but like I said current system is a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Wow at the begging i gave you 1 month. Now i see you barely made a week into server and already planning to wipe. I really wish you the best, but like I said current system is a failure.
    like i said before they even begaining the official xD

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

The system was nice people just got bored cause it was only PK. Anywayz there will be several new zones added, different events and more updates giving variety of stuff to do while ingame. Not excluding the PK system as it was now but adding other way of gearing up by farming stones through more events and more zones for new comes after server gets a little older. Also working on new visuals for Insane armor:
    It is sad tho that people get bored of new servers so fast nowadays It seems the game itself is getting boring or what? Inspite active GMs .... myself I have been replying more or less everyone that have PMed me and have been talking to everyone if I had the chance while being ingame so the community was nice at least from my part. I really hope you will enjoy the new ways of gearing and lvling and new events. We are most likely going to add a rebirth system aswell at max upgrade cap of rebirth +8, that should give somethiing extra to the game aswell

Too bad that it didn't worked out as you wanted.

Adding a 'stone-land-zone' after couple of days when server started was a small mistake for me. You didn't really gave people no choice to between: getting level or gear. People are getting bored with pk/game? Of course they might get bored, especially when you HAVE too pk to get your items.

is good server
    up