Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX !

This is a discussion on Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Hope the server will be stable. Bringing FinalLegacy here since I've heard so much about the ...
Page: 6

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hope the server will be stable. Bringing FinalLegacy here since I've heard so much about the server ;P
    Kallop if you gonna make mage clan, I'm gonna ban you myself just because you are to much of a puss to make a sin

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Hope the server will be stable. Bringing FinalLegacy here since I've heard so much about the server ;P
    you guys r deffinetly welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Kallop if you gonna make mage clan, I'm gonna ban you myself just because you are to much of a puss to make a sin
    I'll be a BP sin has gotten boring so I'm probably not gonna do that :P

I'll be a BP sin has gotten boring so I'm probably not gonna do that :P
    You're a good BP fair enough

Umm, I checked the beta out and I can't really say I enjoy the system you guys have. It's way too complicated to get anything and bp's are fucked cuz u cannot get any papers (at least they burn to +6 when u try upg) and getting +1 weps from stones? Not really my thing. I'd prefer only buying unique weapons or jewels with gems and ofc DD with gems too but high class should be easier to make +8 and you should be able to farm them at +1 or buy them at +8, IDK.

Sounds great, I'll give a try

Umm, I checked the beta out and I can't really say I enjoy the system you guys have. It's way too complicated to get anything and bp's are fucked cuz u cannot get any papers (at least they burn to +6 when u try upg) and getting +1 weps from stones? Not really my thing. I'd prefer only buying unique weapons or jewels with gems and ofc DD with gems too but high class should be easier to make +8 and you should be able to farm them at +1 or buy them at +8, IDK.
    We are still in beta and we will remove low class,middle class scrolls from charon.If you upgrade with BUS you will success the armor beacuse we have setted it up just for bus atm.BUS is also droppable from Werewolf family,cardinals in CZ,Blood seekers and ash knights in CZ.We are lowering prices already for the pk stones and we are adding new things such as PK Gems to cz bosses & new mobs in bowl to obtain items easier.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Why make things harder for yourself? D:
    Hell , i doubt i'm even gonna play stupid.

Definitely a lot of work has been done into this project. For that, I thank you. I hope it does not be one of those servers that start up awesome and die after 2 months. I will join for sure even though gay sheldon is there...

I have one question. When you start new and you are in a party, do you get get stones if a party member makes a kill ?

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Definitely a lot of work has been done into this project. For that, I thank you. I hope it does not be one of those servers that start up awesome and die after 2 months. I will join for sure even though gay sheldon is there...

I have one question. When you start new and you are in a party, do you get get stones if a party member makes a kill ?
    Yeah...Dude. You get Stones

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post

Yes,you do

Banned Senior Member

Care what kallop brings klemen? Rick will wreck him if he plays

BB KALLOP BB

Edit : Thats even if I decide to play btw, not sure yetwe'll see how the slutvenians server goes.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Care what kallop brings klemen? Rick will wreck him if he plays

BB KALLOP BB
    No, just no. But yeah, we shall see what happens with the server. Also some better computers such as mine have problems with the weird ass moradon of yours. Might wanna use the good, old moradon.

No, just no. But yeah, we shall see what happens with the server. Also some better computers such as mine have problems with the weird ass moradon of yours. Might wanna use the good, old moradon.
    This is the oldest moradon

nice project i guess i ll give it a try!!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast