Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX !

This is a discussion on Insanity KO | PK Based Server [OFFICIAL 1.3.2013 AT 8 PM GMT+1] 70 CAP,+8,+0 MAX ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper New mobs have been added to bowl. 1. Fluffy The Bunny, respawn time 27 minutes. He ...
Page: 9

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    New mobs have been added to bowl. 1. Fluffy The Bunny, respawn time 27 minutes. He will drop 2nd high class items such as mirage dagger, iron cross bow, glave, totamic club, salamander staff. 2 bunnies will spawn in bowl. 2. Boss whose name will be copied by the top monthly NP holder from each side that boss will have respawn time 4 hours it will require at least 4 people to kill it and it will drop 3 packs of 50 stone of blood gems.
    Regards !
    once every 27 min, make him drop high class (not exceptional) shard,rappy,ii etc

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

nah will be to big ratio between armors and uniques if you can farm those weps 2nd high class gonna do just fine :P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

nah will be to big ratio between armors and uniques if you can farm those weps 2nd high class gonna do just fine :P
    we have to make over 150 kills to get a +1 wep, we have a chance to burn to +7 and a chance to burn to +8...........

im not asking for a high drop rate, but make that bunny drop shard and stuff once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Jamaican one ur coming too?
    Just wanted to remind you of your favourite song bro

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    we have to make over 150 kills to get a +1 wep, we have a chance to burn to +7 and a chance to burn to +8...........

im not asking for a high drop rate, but make that bunny drop shard and stuff once in a while
    Nah. Sins gonna go crazy if they get those shards to8 to fast, everyone's gonna be assasins and duo or trio hit'n' run people I don't want that. You will be able to get MDs+8 it's good enough they glow and they got 96 AP each. Any high class item can be dropped from random boss anyway, that means shard, iron bow, shells, anything.... I don't worry to much on prices from gems cause as I see pk with 4 parties on xionis where you also get pk gems for kills I pk 2 days and I have 1k gems lol. So on this server considering that there will be 100+ people for sure, obtaining stone of bloods (aka other name for pk gems) prices aren't set to high. it really won't take long for first +8s to pop out if population is good, that's a fact. And also on the other side starter gear is balanced in a way that's it's not much weaker compared to regular uniques or regular items. I mean sure MD+7 is a starter item and it's quite a lot weaker compared to shard+8 which is top item but still gap isn't so big. So I think we thought this through well. It will depend much more on people's skills than having top gear when it will come to pk. Especially team work in party pk. So I suggest you start posting request for clan channels on our vent VENT will be the key on 70 cap server like this one

Team work people team work !

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Just wanted to remind you of your favourite song bro
    Still rolling in OSKO?

Banned Senior Member

New mobs have been added to bowl. 1. Fluffy The Bunny, respawn time 27 minutes. He will drop 2nd high class items such as mirage dagger, iron cross bow, glave, totamic club, salamander staff. 2 bunnies will spawn in bowl. 2. Boss whose name will be copied by the top monthly NP holder from each side that boss will have respawn time 4 hours it will require at least 4 people to kill it and it will drop 3 packs of 50 stone of blood gems.
    Regards !
    P.S I have a very small slutvenian penis, ricks is much bigger than mine
    Jaja manz really?!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Jaja manz really?!
    Oh what a gay boy you are xD

PendexO ban rick pls. Ty

Ipb nulled?

UPDATES:
    Check Topic About POWER UP STORE
    Updates on server
    Official Drop list and anvil rates

We made anvil a tad easier, drop list might still be tweaked but but that's about it what you'll read there

Looks interesting.

Wasnt successfull with the recent servers I tried...
    1st went down...after they collected some donators
    2nd got strange Admins/GMs focused on their own fun (pking with GM gear) rather than beeing focused on the community.
    3rd was corrupted. People pk with donator gear that wasnt even available in PUS...

But Im full of hope that the insanityko guys will do better Will give it a try.

Note: You can use beta client for official,but it is better to download OFFICIAL Client tomorrow for the full game experience.

GG server, but very few people on for beta, I have doubts on how well it will go on official release.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast