Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Inspire KO - MYKO

This is a discussion on Inspire KO - MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tobol I'll give it a try, no other farm servers around anyway OH, sexybitch...
Page: 2

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I'll give it a try, no other farm servers around anyway
    OH, sexybitch

Quote Originally Posted by Invalido View Post
    OH, sexybitch
    <------??? :'(

Btw peepz... forum is up like 3 days and already like 80 registered users... Everyone on ko4life is pretty much complaining about the amount of servers and the lack of population on every single one of them.

If everyone would just gather here now and give it a chance, it might work out on the population side, it's only up to the admin to live up to his promises.

this server is managed by the same admins from RELAPSEKO with poor knowledge about dev thing, they released twice this server and failed twice, if don't believe me check this page link:

RELAPSEKO ko4life topic

at least i won't give it a try because i don't want to feel stupid myself wasted my time twice in a server that gonna be hacked/down/poorly managed by dev team again.

G_G

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    this server is managed by the same admins from RELAPSEKO with poor knowledge about dev thing, they released twice this server and failed twice, if don't believe me check this page link:

RELAPSEKO ko4life topic

at least i won't give it a try because i don't want to feel stupid myself wasted my time twice in a server that gonna be hacked/down/poorly managed by dev team again.

G_G
    Like i already said, The server details look great, it's just the 30% exp bonus which is imo a fail :/

I really doubt that there are a lot of players around here who are willing to play on a private server where the exp rate is the same/less then ukso :/

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post

RELAPSEKO ko4life topic

G_G
    I haven't seen u make a single positive/valid comment yet in this private section so meh, even if it's the same guy, theres still a chance that it will work out this time... I'll see for myself, if it succeeds, yay. If it fails... meh, like every other private server I guess?
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 03-21-2011 at 02:38 PM.

will give a try to this server, seems to be fun :P

Iamcoolz does not plan to fail on this one, the other one went down due to money issues, he now has a partner to work with who will supply the money. Come give it all a shot!

Point + less = pointless.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Sai don't be so negative

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Good luck with the server buffalo soldiers <3

Rates are kinda hard for a server that will probably,Im not saying that it will,close in 2 months at best.But still,gonna give it a try,wont try hard tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Iamcoolz does not plan to fail on this one, the other one went down due to money issues, he now has a partner to work with who will supply the money. Come give it all a shot!
    You guys are seriously gonna open this server with 130% exp rate?...

lvl 70 = 2 months?...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaat
    xD

Looks like he just posted a topic to let you guys configure exp rates, the highest one rated will be the set exp rates

Board Message

There is the topic.

livewire you ho you using a different msn or just dont log the one i have? hit me up sometime

-Stonelz

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

ill definatly give it a try, got disapointed of 4 private servers this month, dont fail me again xD

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast