Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Inspire KO - MYKO

This is a discussion on Inspire KO - MYKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WomanizeR this server is managed by the same admins from RELAPSEKO with poor knowledge about dev thing, ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    this server is managed by the same admins from RELAPSEKO with poor knowledge about dev thing, they released twice this server and failed twice, if don't believe me check this page link:

RELAPSEKO ko4life topic

at least i won't give it a try because i don't want to feel stupid myself wasted my time twice in a server that gonna be hacked/down/poorly managed by dev team again.

G_G
    if you just went back to every post you made, you would accomplish the bolded statement quite often. All you do is talk shit about every server, no one cares what you think.

<3 ! i'll be waiting ... Tyrants will be there

Whats the difference of this server from other servers?
    Smell noob server and gonna be offline soon,bad commercial ur wrong

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    Whats the difference of this server from other servers?
    Smell noob server and gonna be offline soon,bad commercial ur wrong
    Yea, I also hate commercials, I would rather just watch my servers without them.

Wait what?

EDIT: @ Stonelz, I never knew you were boredoutofmymind, we def. played together on ares way back in the day a bit xD.

hmm depends who played it tricky >.< i gave it to a buddy named Al i only managed to get it to lvl61 during KE days he got it up to lvl68-69 when ROFD and shit came out but i am surprised you knew the name was on ares xD

Sorry for going off topic in yall's advert. thread, just take it as a free bump

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    hmm depends who played it tricky >.< i gave it to a buddy named Al i only managed to get it to lvl61 during KE days he got it up to lvl68-69 when ROFD and shit came out but i am surprised you knew the name was on ares xD
    I quit playing ares about a month after ROFD launched, so I'm sure it was you nig nog xD. Funny, its a small world haha cause we used to be pretty good friends back then, even though I think I was playing on the warrior Dechos at that time (Maybe).

Hows the army treating you? Met some cool seaman yet? haha queer .

Bump for Inspire KO <3

Iamcoolz appreciates all the good positive feedback.

Continue to come onto the forum and vote for rates.

Client download goes out tomorrow.

that name doesnt ring a bell.... but did you ever have a char in the clan "TATE" or "TATELEGENDS"? and was it an rogue? near the time of the expansions to ROFD and shit i was in some clan that had chars by the name of MrReaper and MrChad cant remember the clan name off the top of my head though

and if you logged msn we would jack a topic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Iamcoolz appreciates all the good positive feedback.

Continue to come onto the forum and vote for rates.

Client download goes out tomorrow.
    well... would be nice to know if he's actually considering the arguements we put on the forum... as for now, we put them but we don't get any feedback at all. Just giving us a heads up that he read it would be sufficient... but no, theres not really any communication.

Seems like you talk to him so here I go:

- Busses in cz (death knight/blood seeker/beast) instead of luferson/emc
    - The exp chart means shit if we don't know what rate he will use (usko rate, usko *10...) makes quite some difference. He's asking if we agree on the chart... How can we agree without knowing the rates (but seems I'm failing to understand something here, or he is....). I mean... for lvl 70, 290 mil exp needed, will a troll give us 10k-20k each (like how it was in ke?) or will it give us 300k... Makes a huge difference.
    - Slightly higher the rate from 6->7 , 15% is verrrrry low imo considering that if it succeeds it's only +7. The +8 rate is fine, it's very low aswell, but keeps the farming active.

I was kinda looking positive towards this server, but getting more and more doubts lately... let's hope he can live up to his promises so they don't just stay promises. As for now i'm pretty sceptical, allthough we haven't seen anything yet... so it's up to him to prove me wrong.

Hooray for crappy english tonight, tired.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 03-22-2011 at 05:23 PM.

The One And Only Senior Member

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    that name doesnt ring a bell.... but did you ever have a char in the clan "TATE" or "TATELEGENDS"? and was it an rogue? near the time of the expansions to ROFD and shit i was in some clan that had chars by the name of MrReaper and MrChad cant remember the clan name off the top of my head though

and if you logged msn we would jack a topic lol
    Pm'd you, since I moved I dont have msn/ko/anything installed on my computer now.

Good luck @ Simon

@ The owners, listen to your community

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    well... would be nice to know if he's actually considering the arguements we put on the forum... as for now, we put them but we don't get any feedback at all. Just giving us a heads up that he read it would be sufficient... but no, theres not really any communication.

Seems like you talk to him so here I go:

- Busses in cz (death knight/blood seeker/beast) instead of luferson/emc
    - The exp chart means shit if we don't know what rate he will use (usko rate, usko *10...) makes quite some difference. He's asking if we agree on the chart... How can we agree without knowing the rates (but seems I'm failing to understand something here, or he is....). I mean... for lvl 70, 290 mil exp needed, will a troll give us 10k-20k each (like how it was in ke?) or will it give us 300k... Makes a huge difference.
    - Slightly higher the rate from 6->7 , 15% is verrrrry low imo considering that if it succeeds it's only +7. The +8 rate is fine, it's very low aswell, but keeps the farming active.

I was kinda looking positive towards this server, but getting more and more doubts lately... let's hope he can live up to his promises so they don't just stay promises. As for now i'm pretty sceptical, allthough we haven't seen anything yet... so it's up to him to prove me wrong.

Hooray for crappy english tonight, tired.
    He reads all of your posts and puts them into thought, He just replied to your EXP chart question. He said he will be higher the +7 rate. I believe it has been a while since he has played played the game lol. So just hang in there, I am sure he will do something great.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    He reads all of your posts and puts them into thought, He just replied to your EXP chart question. He said he will be higher the +7 rate. I believe it has been a while since he has played played the game lol. So just hang in there, I am sure he will do something great.
    KK, i might have sounded harsh... but I've played so many fail servers lately and so did everyone else... would be sweet if this could actually work out... Atleast now we know he's considering stuff and working on them.

Stonelz - [email protected]

Client download link is UP!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast