OasisKO !

This is a discussion on OasisKO ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to spare u guys from wasting your time.I downloaded this client 3 days ago and I played it ...
Page: 1

Default OasisKO !

I want to spare u guys from wasting your time.I downloaded this client 3 days ago and I played it like 2 hours cous server downtime is like 20 hours per day...it comes up for 2 hours than it goes down for 20 hours,believe me...im pissed right now...cous server comes up,I login,crash,and constantly like that...but u can ignore this if u want,and go waste ur time...

haha ill take your word for it. waiting for ko4life PS anyways

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I tried it and it's badass so far... might of been down when you were playing but it's not atm

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    I tried it and it's badass so far... might of been down when you were playing but it's not atm
    LOL...some random dude came...didnt like the server and hackd it...its down for days...ko panel not working,forum offline..it will come up when ko4life starts,and than,its too late...

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Yah rofl you're right, well my bad .. while I was playing it wasn't gay... but now it his.

DuffThisNewb

i am gm chris on there server is undergoing biggg maintnets adding lots of new zones and monsters msg me on msn [email protected] for any question regaurding the server