Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

INTERNATIONALKO Myko New Server HELIOS At August 8 21:30 GMT+3,New Data Centre(France

This is a discussion on INTERNATIONALKO Myko New Server HELIOS At August 8 21:30 GMT+3,New Data Centre(France within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 The only private server with the most users online, was kopro (ACME's owner) so far, with ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    The only private server with the most users online, was kopro (ACME's owner) so far, with 1500 users connected.

Other than that, OSKO's expecting 3000 this time. (oh well)

----------------

To the kids who believe all this propaganda about "oh hey this server has 2500 online as it says, whooohooo", since you don't believe me, maybe this guys words might help you:

or.... maybe, let's get the opinion of the acme's owner ?

Now, about few other things. @DjangoUchained, what happened with westerenko ? down for 2 days ? while it's weekend ? and yet it shows 60 online while server's down ? =(

Please, Mr "I Know Everything", leave this community alone.

I went too off-topic, but damn, this topic went off-topic since loooong time ago. (and i didn't start all of this)

~Haters/Jealous gonna hate. Sigh.
    So OSKO and YourKO also fake with their 2-3 k user online ? why the hell they keep lying around lol

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    So OSKO and YourKO also fake with their 2-3 k user online ? why the hell they keep lying around lol
    They're doing all this to get more users.
    Not more turks, of course. Because everybody, who's turk, knows that, the 99% of 'em are fake. If you visit a turkish forum where PSKO adv happen, you 'll see turks blame the owners for the fake counts while on a non-turkish forum (i.e. here) everyone supports 'em.
    And the people who actually support all this, are 1) random people who play on that server and they're high on NP ranking or well-geared 2) Paid from the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You guys obviously do not have a brain.
    If you didn't understand, yet, my server is the #1 myko light farm/pk around in the english(and not only) PSKO community, atm.

I don't have to bring people like osmanx or twostars in here to prove that the "2500 capacity" is fake, you dumbass freak. Even you, should be able to understand that it's fake.

Afterall, according your posts @DjangoUchained, you only like grobar's servers, so, no comments.

Lastly, @Jonko, they should be mad. My server's 2 months old and already heading for its 3rd month running while they do 2 re-launches every month. Ha....HaHa.
    internationalko has a bigger english community then you do

Quote Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
    +1
    10charsz

Bar

i prefer 50 people that speak english then rather to play with 300 users online and they cant speak 1 word on english

I'm pretty sure OSKO has 2k people online legit (atleast had on their officials), beacuse they actually have 2 servers for people to login.
    Ex. Deimos 1, Deimos 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    i prefer 50 people that speak english then rather to play with 300 users online and they cant speak 1 word on english
    who the fuck said internationalko got 300 users?

Banned Member

InternationalKO reached maximum of 700 players online, i think they got a bit lower this time.

Bar

who the fuck said internationalko got 300 users?
    did you read what i was fucking saying? i said i would rather to play with 50 ENGLISH players then play with 300 turkish players that cant understand 1 word in english

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    did you read what i was fucking saying? i said i would rather to play with 50 ENGLISH players then play with 300 turkish players that cant understand 1 word in english
    thought you were talking about international since its their topic

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    I'm pretty sure OSKO has 2k people online legit (atleast had on their officials), beacuse they actually have 2 servers for people to login.
    Ex. Deimos 1, Deimos 2
    There's a login issue when you reach more than 500 users online. Possibly, that was the main reason of having 2 sub-servers.
    (^ not 100% sure about that, though)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234