Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

InternationaLKO - New World ARGOS %100 Old Myko (20/04 Beta - 25/04Official)

This is a discussion on InternationaLKO - New World ARGOS %100 Old Myko (20/04 Beta - 25/04Official) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are there any english players? Pm me on forums please...
Page: 4

Are there any english players? Pm me on forums please

Yesterday launching was annoying, 3k users online and not even a laggspike ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

10025 Log in Error...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

10013** sorry.

Validating

all problemd and fixes for forum.internationalko.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thiefluilui View Post
    I think this server broke some kind of record...2800 online users o.O
    Ingame there is almost no EXP slot available, so i don't believe it's fake.
    if you don't believe its fake your stupid, osko currently has 2k+ users online and this server has 2k? and both servers have the online list disabled? yea, defo legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    if you don't believe its fake your stupid, osko currently has 2k+ users online and this server has 2k? and both servers have the online list disabled? yea, defo legit.
    so you are saying knight kingdom does'nt have 3k users online? even if they arent showing that they have 3k users, does'nt mean they arent got.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    so you are saying knight kingdom does'nt have 3k users online? even if they arent showing that they have 3k users, does'nt mean they arent got.
    I think KK having all those players is why other servers (like InternationalKO) feel they need to try to compete in the first place. No server ever even came close before KK, and now suddenly all of the servers have 2-3k players? Where did all these players come from?

What KK has going for it at least is it's using new files, to support newer clients (and hence newer features). This is something new.
    IKO/OSKO on the other hand are using the old stock files... so why the massive interest in older servers like this? They've been done for years, OSKO for one hasn't even come close to that number of players in the years it's launched its new servers.

I agree with the sentiment, sounds very BS...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    They might have 3k users online, BUT, I know for sure that most turks are using multiclients for mining (with bots ofc).

If you do a re-search, you'll find out videos or screenshots with 8x clients open on a PC for mining. (I'm not saying that everyone opens or everyone's PC supports up to 8x clients though!)

Yeah KK does have ALOT of 2nd PCs and multiclients, but it is 100% the most active server still, sometimes 200 of each nation in cz and the exp slots in eslant are almost always full.

Pretty sure this server has the same owners as OSKO, and so you know the online list is definately fake. Saying that the server does look active enough to have atleast 1000 online.

this server not good....sorry

Nym

1 server max 1500 user log İnternationalko bug panel 3x. 2100 on panel real 700 user.

No single 1 server in KO history had more than 1420 users online in one time hited by Yourko.

There was only 3 server who had more than 1k+ real users: YourKO, OldschoolKO and KnightKingdom

Kingdom have so many becouse people was going there to sell some gear for real $ and becouse of mining chars
    Oldschoolko was one from first big servers who bugged users online to let all dc'ed/altf4 nicknames stay in who's online list till server restart or log and logout agian by character who was dced before.
    YourKO also started to use this shit system since last 2 servers.

I played on so many turkish servers with 650-800 users online and their cz and moradon was looking exactly like osko was looking in the first weeks so when someone is trying to tell me that there was 3k+ people like they have written in their baner or even 2k+ I just have fun.

3 good server, on 3 was so many people to pk and so many people who just come to play a bit and sell characters for $ and no single on of them had more than 1420...NEVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    No single 1 server in KO history had more than 1420 users online in one time hited by Yourko.

There was only 3 server who had more than 1k+ real users: YourKO, OldschoolKO and KnightKingdom

Kingdom have so many becouse people was going there to sell some gear for real $ and becouse of mining chars
    Oldschoolko was one from first big servers who bugged users online to let all dc'ed/altf4 nicknames stay in who's online list till server restart or log and logout agian by character who was dced before.

I played on so many turkish servers with 650-800 users online and their cz and moradon was looking exactly like osko was looking in the first weeks so when someone is trying to tell me that there was 3k+ people like they have written in their baner or even 2k+ I just have fun.

3 good server, on 3 was so many people to pk and so many people who just come to play a bit and sell characters for $ and no single on of them had more than 1420...NEVER!
    Why that 1420 should be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post

SexyKO 15xx beta peaked over 2000 players online. I know, I was there. First server to ever have working rebirth, pathos and valks? Of course everybody logged in there.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)