Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About XionaKO

This is a discussion on About XionaKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok guys, ill make it short, since i am not dirrectly affected by that, but yeah you not really play ...
Page: 1

Default About XionaKO

ok guys, ill make it short, since i am not dirrectly affected by that, but yeah you not really play there. the ''owner'' (Brandon) of the server deleted one member out of the staff, he told him he was corrupted. The guy who got kicked out was called Admin in there. The real fact is that Brandon himself is gearing up his own chars with donator's gear. (sounds fair?? not.) yeah, lots of ppl are selling their chars and gears for some usd too, and it has been told that it was bannable, but Brandon doesnt give a fuck.

believe me or not, i dont care.

facts stay there.

Admin should come and explain more by himself

Banned for scamming.

rocket is the owner, what did you expect?

So look guys, i helped Brandon open XionaKo,i saw him on SurvivorKo and asked him if he wanted to start with me.He agreed and we started in a few days,he was always nice,he never gave me the acces to database i was yust helping him in-game and fixing some minor bugs.As you all know he is a well known hacker and a corrupted Admin.Befor i teamed up with him i thought this was all true but he made me believe the other way around.So now my GM got hacked suddendly,he blamed me for everything,that now because of me there is corruption in this game,but little that i know he made himself chars, and got them donator-geared up and gave himself national points.He alwso did the same for his friends KEY_WAR and some others.
    I really worked hard to help here so personaly idk if it closes yust want the ppl to know who Brandon a.k.a MrRocket really is

P.s-- he moved the forum now cause im the owner of the old one.

Banned for scamming.

Rocket is such a fag, ofc he does that shit, why would 1 person even play his server ? hes a tbler also, and just have no life

Banned for scamming.

well known hacker? LMFAO some copy pasta scriptkid he is

I meant "well known hacker" as the mean of in-game hacking ,TBLing and stuff like that.

Someone is mad that he got kicked from staff ?

Perhaps u should also explain why u got kicked?

Quote Originally Posted by murks15 View Post
    I meant "well known hacker" as the mean of in-game hacking ,TBLing and stuff like that.
    that just made me LOL

Hmm well let me explain why i go "kicked", Brandon was starting to be corrupt,personaly he told me i gave my password out cause i had 6 IPs on my account.The real thing is that he gave, his guys items that they could sell it or play with it? idk,but he let them be on the server for like 5 more days,than whn there stuff dissapered (sold) he banned them.
    Personaly i know i might of have been hacked and ppl abused my GM but really that is hard to believe.

Probably most of you think im doing it cause im mad that i got kicked,which is not far from the truth,but im angry cause i was helping him 15h a day,and for the pay i get this shit...
    Don`t really care what others think of me atm,but this needed to come out...

My experience with this server is also bad, well tbh not the entire server, one specific person in general that was named AdminB. I found this server idk how and made orc char, then on online list accidently found one of the ppl from my town which i've been clannie with long time ago is also playing so I made human to join him and his clan. I brought 4 of my irl friends that i've been playing for past few years on different servers and was about to bring more, everything was going normal, we were farming bif esl, trading items in mora,voting etc. so we could give some dmg in cz and while I was at friends house watching Champions League (Bayern-Real) one of the friends had his char near inn hostess and we saw my char approaching to inn with some other char. I disconnected him since I saw whats comming and suddenly my pw was changed. I saw my char getting stripped off and made few screenshots, pmed that adminB after that and he was telling me that I "hacked" some char, probably his friend ... coincidency also a mage like I was, and that he took off my items and gave to him since I hacked him first. I told him that its not fucking possible, since I've been only one logging from home because other friends dont play mage good, so nobody logs my acc. and that we play in cafe sometimes simply to gather and hang out like in old times so that only way some1 logged on that mages acc from same ip is that it was some1 from cafe. He said he don't care lol , then I told him not to act like a ignorant prick because he'll lose clean players .. he also said he dont care so I started telling him some bs cuz I snapped and he banned me. Then I started logging from other friend's accounts and telling him bs so he banned them as well. (I might have gone 2 far with that, but they were all except one near me so we agreed to stop playing and told me to tell him w/e I want). I play this game from 2005 and played Ares for 4-5 fucking years, sold my gear n 1 char for $$ and everything went smooth with every1 and now I'll ruin my reputation that i've built for years to scam some1 on light farm pk server. How retarded is that lol .. But that is only my experience, and tbh ppl I've came across were nice.
    Last edited by re5pect; 04-22-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Banned Senior Member

OMG, rocket hacker? hacker? lol...

Anyways this is pointless, all this is doing is getting my server name out there, so go for it.

Your just mad mitja because you got kicked off the staff for giving your gm account info out, here ya go.

MSN Convo:

4/13/2012 5:54:48 PM mitja brandon tell me what you want to know?
    4/13/2012 5:55:12 PM mitja brandon the pass has been given to TBone and he played 2 years with me now
    4/13/2012 5:55:18 PM mitja brandon so i doubt he gave it to someone

Thats you saying you gave your password out to your gm account, CLEARLY NOT ALLOWED....thats the only reason i really need to kick you off the team.

All your really did was make the forums, help me find some bugs etc, but you went behind my back and gave your gm account out, so there was actually alot of curruption in the server, so there for your gm was banned, grobar was banned, i apreciate you for helping me but it doesnt matter, you fucked up not me.

@re5pect, Your ip was logged onto a account that got "hacked" so there for i had no choice but to ban you, if you can prove to me you didnt do it, id be glad to give you your account back.

@mitja, you can try to make it look like me all you want, but i can prove it wasnt, can you do the same?

Either way you look at it, there is corruption in anything in life, called favortism....im trying not to be that way, So many people ask me for "special favors" i turn them down because ive already said no to people.

Guys, if you dont want to play my server you dont have to...but i honestly work hard to please everyone and thats impossible...
    I listen to people take there suggestions into consideration, and i adjust things the way i think they should be done....

I was trying to explain U that I play from cafe sometimes with my friends when we r bored which is why all of us got 2 IPs , one from that place and one from home but U didn't care to listen, and that only possible explanation for that account being logged in from same IP I played from is that some of the other ppl from that cafe, which r mostly kids did that, only thing U said is that U don't care and thats all. For all I know, seing how U show disinteress in hearing people's problems and explanations, now I wouldn't care to come back even if U give me my account with 10x better stuff, so as friends of mine, and its not bashing someone, in this case U, its the matter of caring. Why would I play somewhere and show respect to that person by being there and bringing more people if its not mutual, and that other person don't give a fuck about effort that one puts into it, but w/e, what goes around comes around. Cheers.

Banned Senior Member

Well, sorry you feel that way, i was doing alot of stuff at the time, sorry i was so abrupt, but anyways it happens.

Make topics just for blame a server? uhmm, sounds like pple dont have anything else to do...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast