Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

InternationalKO(Official Release)

This is a discussion on InternationalKO(Official Release) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edit'ed , A Scammer running this server....
Page: 1

Banned

Default InternationalKO(Official Release)

Edit'ed , A Scammer running this server.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 04-22-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Banned

Fixed few bugs given by the beta testers.
    We keep growing!
    Give us a try,you wont get dissapointed.

me and my friend just tried that beta server damm pretty good . we are not sure why but we got many DONT SEND errors . but game avesome anyway
    exp pretty hard + item drop rates are OK . farmed and exped like for 7 hours , gained fpd +5 mds +5 toto club +5 and 56 lvls pretty nice
    but something happened that push me to describe that server little bit more
    i smell something corrupt there server opened today we farmed for 7 hours .. but when gm made boss event at bowl . 1 random guy 1ith sword breakers +8 fps +8 and iguess full uniq raped us twice like a pigs . rates to +8 are 5% but guy somehow hawe amazing items in 1st day ?
    in game scrols drops 1000 150 ? 1500 300 you can buy at pus ?
    are you crazy ? fll donator server . me and every1 know that there exist just 1 server which succes with these typeof donates its a OldSchoolKO
    so how many chanses that your server succes ? 0 !!!
    boss summon staff in pus for 10$ ? even blue cheast at pus 10$ 10 pieces . its says everying server just for make some cash ...
    with this scrol system warrior own every1 ... priest hawe to be buffers . keep cure again buffing bla bla booring
    there many examples .. like UNIKO ? chek it out . everything was same but no donate for stupid things and what happened ? server dead in 5 days ...
    MYKOR server ?
    100% same server ? what happened ? dead after 1 week
    they dead without any donates . so same server + this donate system ? server will die in 3 days ?

U read and think what i want to tell ?
    i want let u know and undertsand that me and my friend testet that server with 7 nolife hours without any breaks and at the end we just got raped be random CORRUPT GameMaster friend so ...
    is you want to find good knight online private server . go out of this topic and chek other topic because
    if you want to hawe:
    GOOD FAIR PK
    NO OWERPOWERED DONATORS
    NO CORRUPT GMS
    GOOD POPULATION SERVER
    so this KNIGHT ONLINE SERVER NOT FOR YOU !
    if you like that ! GO AHEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! download that
    we tried , spent all day and no just looking for other server cuase this 1 sux

Banned

zolikas you should remember that we are in BETA,so everything will get wiped.And yes,i asked my partner and he gave 2x sword breakers+8 to the guy u talking about.
    Anyway,thanks for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalKO View Post
    zolikas you should remember that we are in BETA,so everything will get wiped.And yes,i asked my partner and he gave 2x sword breakers+8 to the guy u talking about.
    Then if the GM give to the guy the sword breakers+8 then that means its his friend, and how the players are sure he dont gonna do the same thing at official? rlly i was so close to give it a try, but that corrupt things even in beta sucks, anyways good luck with your proyect.

Banned Senior Member

Want a tip?

Dont argue with people on 'Your' servers topic...pointless and only drags the conversation out longer, easier for people to skim thru the topic and be like "all these post about this server being bad, im not playing"...so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by zolikas View Post
    in game scrols drops 1000 150 ? 1500 300 you can buy at pus ?
    are you crazy ? fll donator server . me and every1 know that there exist just 1 server which succes with these typeof donates its a OldSchoolKO
    so how many chanses that your server succes ? 0 !!!
    boss summon staff in pus for 10$ ? even blue cheast at pus 10$ 10 pieces . its says everying server just for make some cash ...
    with this scrol system warrior own every1 ... priest hawe to be buffers . keep cure again buffing bla bla booring
    there many examples .. like UNIKO ? chek it out . everything was same but no donate for stupid things and what happened ? server dead in 5 days ...
    MYKOR server ?
    100% same server ? what happened ? dead after 1 week
    they dead without any donates . so same server + this donate system ? server will die in 3 days ?
    +1 .

Banned Regular Member

I smell another private server old school wannabe fail ?

What is the reason for telling off the server?

Banned Regular Member

so i guess this server is for GM's friends only xD !

"yes,i asked my partner and he gave 2x sword breakers+8 to the guy u talking about." conclusion = > This definetly encourage people to give ur server a try.

Banned

Anyway,sword breakers+8 were dropping from a mob...and its been fixed.Thats why we made a beta,to fix those stupid bugs.
    People is free to give it a try or not,we arent forcing you to play.But not everyone is able to make a server so,less crying,we only try our best.
    Regards

first he say that he gave sword breakers +8 to his friend

and now he trying to say that sword breakers just drop in game
    damm so sad for sure this server fail rly sad when real owner lie . if you want bring much ppls to serv be fair to every1 lol
    giwe sword breakers to everybody . to test server .. more ppls more bugs you can see but no when iask for large breaker cause its no droping . you said go farm baba hehe

But not everyone is able to make a server so,less crying,we only try our best.
    Regards
    you sir, are wrong.
    Everyone is able to 'create' and 'host' private server for knightonline its just different story to secure it.

ture and btw international ko even dont hawe launcher and dedicate . they are hosting that ko on his OWN computer . im not programmer or so but is that secure ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    04-22-2012, 02:07 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    04-22-2012, 02:06 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    04-22-2012, 02:04 PM