Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Kevin is a scammer and corrupt

This is a discussion on Kevin is a scammer and corrupt within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The fact that someone has been trustworthy for years does not mean he cant scam, less likely, but thats it. ...
Page: 2

The fact that someone has been trustworthy for years does not mean he cant scam, less likely, but thats it.

If that converstion posted is accurate, then it all points into that guy scamming the money. He claims people stole his credit card information and took all the money. I dont even know if it is worse to have your credit card information on a fuckin note pad in an unsafe PC or to claim that as the excuse for the servers money being gone.

P.D. Not to mention, if I have understood this situation correctly, this people are corrupted left and right lol. That Kevin was willing to sell items for real money, and cheap as fuck too. Also that FB screen shot consists on that guy saying that he will deliver the items at 12.30 (maybe legal items?). Anyhow, regardless of that guy scamming, from what I can see here, I would never play a server with any of this people involved.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    The fact that someone has been trustworthy for years does not mean he cant scam, less likely, but thats it.

If that converstion posted is accurate, then it all points into that guy scamming the money. He claims people stole his credit card information and took all the money. I dont even know if it is worse to have your credit card information on a fuckin note pad in an unsafe PC or to claim that as the excuse for the servers money being gone.

P.D. Not to mention, if I have understood this situation correctly, this people are corrupted left and right lol. That Kevin was willing to sell items for real money, and cheap as fuck too. Also that FB screen shot consists on that guy saying that he will deliver the items at 12.30 (maybe legal items?). Anyhow, regardless of that guy scamming, from what I can see here, I would never play a server with any of this people involved.
    would not aswel good that he doesnt have any rights in Kronos
    i hope he gets removed from gm there aswell
    Dogamon likes this.

This is the conversation from facebook (when he said he got hacked and all that shit)

scammer? oh no, sir there is no such thing! ... or not atleast in ko4life apparently.
    4YouNoHealStupiD likes this.

I'll put myself in a neutral judgement , even tho i gotta agree with Rocket.

Regarding the corruption thing, i dont know how did u guys managed your DarknessKO server, but in xionako he was allowed to sell some "normal" items wich didnt unbalance the server it was a light-farm server(mostly pk server) same goes to the current Kronos server, idk about darkness ; but from what i've seen (the screenshots not the copy-paste convo) you guys are blaming him for something that is obvious (the selling out items from Kevin).

But you guys are skipping the main part , according to Kevin (he left me a message on skype while i was working) 4 guys had access to your dedi ,and it doesnt change the fact that he said that he got hacked "magicly" wich makes his statement less reliable , but still possible.

Now as ko4life rules ,corruption is banneable , but in this case , as stated above Kevin was ALLOWED to sell items in the previous servers wich changes the definition of corruption for those cases , i dont know about darkness , but taking in consideration the actual scenario im pretty sure you wouldnt said otherwhise ,so we'll keep in "hold" the corruption thing.

Nonetheless , im a witness myself how Kevin managed to be one of the best GM's i've ever seen , im talking as a player , gm in a few servers and moderator , so I Highly doubt he screwed you guys , but i'll let both sides to defend eachother for a while or untill other mod takes this case.

I gotta apology to 4youhealnostupid for not helping before but i got a 13 hours a day work , I go to gym from 6:30 am to 9am then working from 10am to 11pm , I only rest one day a week and i dont lurk much around in ko4life nowadays. (inb4 quote4life , stating before hating.)
    Kevin likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Eva Moreno.. what a cutie.
    not even...

Banned Senior Member

Sarcasm my friend.

Well, dont you have logs or anything? And you should also translate those pms. Oh wait, we all speak spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    This is the conversation from facebook (when he said he got hacked and all that shit)

Class likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    What i was thinking.....
    GJ here sir.

Only 2 guys had access to the dedicated : Diego and Kevin, he says in the picture that the guy who hacked him was selling and injecting items for low price but how's that possible?
    The guys who bought the item payed to HIS bank account, there are the vouchers.
    He didn't have to sell or inject ANY ítem, he also deleted everything in the dedicated(files,db,panel) and came to facebook saying "i got hacked, i can't give you the money bc i don't have it,etc."
    The vouchers prove that, Pendexo i can give you admin rights in the facebook page so you can see the pm's from the ppl that bought items in cheap price for him

Banned Senior Member

Well it would be cool if you translate this spanish conversations that you did on facebook because not all of us speaking spanish here . Besides i see the reciet( i dont know how to spell it correctly sorry) but again i dont understand anything that is written on it. That could be showing that you bought couple of burgers from burger king.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Only 2 guys had access to the dedicated : Diego and Kevin, he says in the picture that the guy who hacked him was selling and injecting items for low price but how's that possible?
    The guys who bought the item payed to HIS bank account, there are the vouchers.
    He didn't have to sell or inject ANY ítem, he also deleted everything in the dedicated(files,db,panel) and came to facebook saying "i got hacked, i can't give you the money bc i don't have it,etc."
    The vouchers prove that, Pendexo i can give you admin rights in the facebook page so you can see the pm's from the ppl that bought items in cheap price for him
    How's it comes here? I just came real life problem with my family and have to see this well then, i will tell the true guys, even i dont have the conversation of " Diego aka visualdev when we had a deal for sell the stuff ( I dont have the proof ).
    they are talking i've hacked his server right? i dont have to lie i still im learning how to develop a server and dont know the knowledge do it shits, as far i know the server dedi had about 3-4 persons more why you guys just maligning to me the screanshot just show nothing for me because VisualDev and you Flavio aka 123 knew about the donations i dont have to lie due i was by years in the gamers4life for long time learning and earning exp by each server where i did join.

You can draw your own conclusions it is not called scammer it was made by a deal
    So you guys can think and keep saying i am sacammer or i dont know i dont feel it.

Youre talking about just me and the dedi had just 2? please dont lie to people i will remind you how much it was
    Jvan ( a Game master ) Fernando ( web developer)
    Diego aka visualdev, so where your 2? im not counting to me and you Flavio i dont incluying more why i dont know maybe there were more.

btw I don't have time to read all the message from this topic please if you want to defame for something to don't made so people will get fooled by this guy This is my true

Thanks to you Rocked and PendexO The persons who really know of me will believe to me i don't need to things as this.

PD. I will keep saying my true till the end and will not leave from this topic.
    Last edited by Kevin; 01-16-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    How's it comes here? I just came real life problem with my family and have to see this well then, i will tell the true guys, even i dont have the conversation of " Diego aka visualdev when we had a deal for sell the stuff ( I dont have the proof ).
    they are talking i've hacked his server right? i dont have to lie i still im learning how to develop a server and dont know the knowledge do it shits, as far i know the server dedi had about 3-4 persons more why you guys just maligning to me the screanshot just show nothing for me because VisualDev and you Flavio aka 123 knew about the donations i dont have to lie due i was by years in the gamers4life for long time learning and earning exp by each server where i did join.

You can draw your own conclusions it is not called scammer it was made by a deal
    So you guys can think and keep saying i am sacammer or i dont know i dont feel it.

Youre talking about just me and the dedi had just 2? please dont lie to people i will remind you how much it was
    Jvan ( a Game master ) Fernando ( web developer)
    Diego aka visualdev, so where your 2? im not counting to me and you Flavio i dont incluying more why i dont know maybe there were more.

btw I don't have time to read all the message from this topic please if you want to defame for something to don't made so people will get fooled by this guy This is my true

Thanks to you Rocked and PendexO The persons who really know of me will believe to me i don't need to things as this.

PD. I will keep saying my true till the end and will not leave from this topic.
    what about the vouchers¿? :O are you saying that i fake them? How do you got hacked and was selling items (injecting via dedicated).
    You was trustie but now not anymore, you want to fool people with your "reputation" but here are the proofs, i got pictures, vouchers,etc.
    Pendexo i can give you the admin in facebook page to see i'm not lying, he received the money and we couldn't buy the dedicated thats why our server is down, i don't know how to talk to all these guys that want their donator items.

Fernando had access in the 18xx server (AFTER your computer got "hacked" and the files deleted) and i can prove that, don't come with that shit liar. Last question, WHERE IS THE MONEY???? If you say you r not a scammer PROVE it.
    If you had "familiar problems", fine but you didn't tell me anything and deleted me from facebook, what did you want me expect? Hope you give the money back when you solve your problems, but till that you're a scammer and corrupt.

Banned Member

I think its pretty obvious what happend here.
    Kevin sold items with hes gm char through the dedicated server. The only one that can punish him is server owner and dedi owner.

Therefore if kevin is main admin,than you cant say anything about him,since he is the one that make rules for server

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:31 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:28 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 12:16 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-17-2014, 10:58 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 10:31 AM