Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Kevin is a scammer and corrupt

This is a discussion on Kevin is a scammer and corrupt within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Class I think its pretty obvious what happend here. Kevin sold items with hes gm char through ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Class View Post
    I think its pretty obvious what happend here.
    Kevin sold items with hes gm char through the dedicated server. The only one that can punish him is server owner and dedi owner.

Therefore if kevin is main admin,than you cant say anything about him,since he is the one that make rules for server
    Kevin wasn't main admin and didn't have to sell ANY item, he changed the payment account to his bank account and many people deposited him.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Kevin wasn't main admin and didn't have to sell ANY item, he changed the payment account to his bank account and many people deposited him.
    I suggest you to let him keep those few dollars as hes salary for the job he done in server.

Than just kick and shoot him out.

But with this topic you kinda ruined DarknessKO reputation. All throught you show to ko4life members that he is not trustable,which invthe end is good

Banned Senior Member

what about the vouchers¿? :O are you saying that i fake them? How do you got hacked and was selling items (injecting via dedicated).
    You was trustie but now not anymore, you want to fool people with your "reputation" but here are the proofs, i got pictures, vouchers,etc.
    Pendexo i can give you the admin in facebook page to see i'm not lying, he received the money and we couldn't buy the dedicated thats why our server is down, i don't know how to talk to all these guys that want their donator items.

Fernando had access in the 18xx server (AFTER your computer got "hacked" and the files deleted) and i can prove that, don't come with that shit liar. Last question, WHERE IS THE MONEY???? If you say you r not a scammer PROVE it.
    If you had "familiar problems", fine but you didn't tell me anything and deleted me from facebook, what did you want me expect? Hope you give the money back when you solve your problems, but till that you're a scammer and corrupt.
    I didn't say anything about you did fake the vouchers
    And you're deleted on facebook by a second person Jvan can prove it in the instantly your server was hacked i was with my family was not online till somebody call on my cell phone telling to me the server is going hacked i trying to help to stop it really go talk with him if you want him will tell the true.
    btw in the instantly you was deleted from the facebook i did unblocked you and " diego aka visualdev is still on my list of friends because i dont did that shit
    Where is the money ?go talk with your staff then

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

so lost money mhm? well looks like a server that thrusted 2 much ppl and blames 1 for everything , darknessko was bad since it went down every 10 mins? so it wouldn't stay up servers that are strong protected and builded with dev knowledge(Reign Of Kronos) has a bigger chance to stay up so topic closed?

Banned Senior Member

Him change the payment account ?You have not sense really be smart i did that with authorization of your server owner (diego aka visualdev ) i not need do it to get bucks when i can get it myself by doing my work dude
    I was willing to talk to you in private and explain everything if needed but after this topic .....
    It is unnecessary

This is the conversation from facebook (when he said he got hacked and all that shit)

not to forget "English forums"

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    so lost money mhm? well looks like a server that thrusted 2 much ppl and blames 1 for everything , darknessko was bad since it went down every 10 mins? so it wouldn't stay up servers that are strong protected and builded with dev knowledge(Reign Of Kronos) has a bigger chance to stay up so topic closed?
    What kronos has to do with this topic getting closed? Shouldn't advertise like that :/

What kronos has to do with this topic getting closed? Shouldn't advertise like that :/
    solid working server developped and abel to keep it up without dcing every 5 mins? should i say ClassicKO so you wont get offended? mhmmmm

Banned Member

solid working server developped and abel to keep it up without dcing every 5 mins? should i say ClassicKO so you wont get offended? mhmmmm
    Yes,but those people argue over money scamming and not stability of any server.

But perosonally its good that you commenting. More comments makes ko4life more alive....But as many people say comments in spefic foum needs to have somethig usefull and not just few words spam,like razor!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Him change the payment account ?You have not sense really be smart i did that with authorization of your server owner (diego aka visualdev ) i not need do it to get bucks when i can get it myself by doing my work dude
    I was willing to talk to you in private and explain everything if needed but after this topic .....
    It is unnecessary
    - Diego is not the server owner.
    - Where is the money?

When were you going to pm me or something like that? That was like 2 weeks ago and you didn't explain me anything. You only said "didnt Juan tell you what happened? i got hacked" and all that shit dude.
    The fact is you got the money and didn't even added me back to facebook to talk, just dissapeared, many ppl are asking me for the items you sold(which we can't give them because the money didn't come to us to pay the dedi).

Yes,but those people argue over money scamming and not stability of any server.

But perosonally its good that you commenting. More comments makes ko4life more alive....But as many people say comments in spefic foum needs to have somethig usefull and not just few words spam,like razor!
    im protecting kevin here since the admins are bs just like i used to do against GROBAR scammers and blames other ppl for it

- Where is the money?

When were you going to pm me or something like that? That was like 2 weeks ago and you didn't explain me anything. You only said "didnt Juan tell you what happened? i got hacked" and all that shit dude.
    The fact is you got the money and didn't even added me back to facebook to talk, just dissapeared, many ppl are asking me for the items you sold(which we can't give them because the money didn't come to us to pay the dedi).
    so thats ur "proofs" to spoil around that kevin is a scammer? mhm

Banned Member

- Where is the money?
    - When was you going to pm me or something like that? That was like 2 weeks ago and you didn't explain me anything. You only said "didnt Juan tell you what happened? i got hacked" and all that shit dude.
    The fact is you got the money and didn't even added me back to facebook to talk,just dissapeared.
    So who is the owner?

Banned Member

im protecting kevin here since the admins are bs just like i used to do against GROBAR scammers and blames other ppl for it
    Yes,i saw your false report against grobar.And mostlikely this is the same.
    But at least we (public) can help them solve the problem

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Funny fact, nobody mentioned the corrupt thing. Since when purchasing items that's not in PUS (out of the store-list) are legal ? lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:31 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:28 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 12:16 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-17-2014, 10:58 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 10:31 AM