Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Kevin is a scammer and corrupt

This is a discussion on Kevin is a scammer and corrupt within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Class So go in a group chat with him and kevin and solve it. But i think ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Class View Post
    So go in a group chat with him and kevin and solve it.

But i think its Flavio that is the biggest corrupted person,just you dont know yet hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Class View Post
    Its legal if server owner say so. But its definetly not moral and its bad for the server.
    You cant talk about legal or illegal,since its not registered licensed server and its now owned by govermant.

really really wondering grober why you are trying this trick again? you are trying to up your post count for people will think it isnt you, honestly you are a dumb.
    Class likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    So get back in the second page of this topic and see tell what him is saying about those conversations dude.
    Please stop defame to me, I suggest you guys dont go on this server the owner server is bullshit as his server down every 2 minutes by dddos attack
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darkn...023455?fref=ts
    Just don't play there and don't buy anything because they don't have a power up store i don't want this happen here again and hear a topic as this.
    You don't even know about the server, please don't talk about the 18xx. We weren't down for ddos bc we managed to fix it, anyways you deleted the files and all that don't be liar.
    You're scammer and got the money, have fun with it.

O_o Senior Member

So get back in the second page of this topic and see tell what him is saying about those conversations dude.
    Please stop defame to me, I suggest you guys dont go on this server the owner server is bullshit as his server down every 2 minutes by dddos attack
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darkn...023455?fref=ts
    Just don't play there and don't buy anything because they don't have a power up store i don't want this happen here again and hear a topic as this.
    How come your English is that bad? I don't remember it was like that in xiona.

Anyway instead of writing nonsense sentences, can you explain how the money went into your bank account?

Even if it was approved by 1 of the owners, it is still corruption as you sold items that were not on the PUS.

You disappoint me Kevin..
    Class and ProJoinT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    How come your English is that bad? I don't remember it was like that in xiona.

Anyway instead of writing nonsense sentences, can you explain how the money went into your bank account?

Even if it was approved by 1 of the owners, it is still corruption as you sold items that were not on the PUS.

You disappoint me Kevin..
    The problem is not the money going to his bank account, the problem is that he didn't give us the money for pay the dedi so the server closed and now many ppl are asking me for their items. His bank accounts were apparently hacked because he had all his info in notepad.

Well now i found a new proof, he's now using the old darkness ko page (facebook) warning everyone to don't play the ko saying that we don't care about the server and just want money from the users. But your big mistake is that this page right here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darkn...33593360136353
    You said that this site was hacked, same as your BANK account and your whole computer. Now, how could you log to that page? Stop lying Kevin please.

How could you log to that hacked facebook? It was never hacked liar.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Well now i found a new proof, he's now using the old darkness ko page (facebook) warning everyone to don't play the ko saying that we don't care about the server and just want money from the users. But your big mistake is that this page right here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darkn...33593360136353
    You said that this site was hacked, same as your BANK account and your whole computer. Now, how could you log to that page? Stop lying Kevin please.

How could you log to that hacked facebook? It was never hacked liar.
    :O
    Kevin is scammer?

'translate in google, news in fan page"

Here is Kevin saying that we only care about money when all witnessed the bugs were fixed quickly but not exactly what we did. Why are you so hard and now face even insult your server were part?
    Where is the money Kevin? No donation came to renew the dedicated server thanks to you. I hope you enjoy your money and buy what you need.

I wanted to go live by your "reputation" but we all realized that it is not.

Banned Senior Member

Edited sorry for multiple message internet was slowly.
    Last edited by Kevin; 01-16-2014 at 07:58 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Edited sorry for multiple message internet was slowly
    Last edited by Kevin; 01-16-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Edited sorry for multiple message internet was slowly
    Last edited by Kevin; 01-16-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Default 1

Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    :O
    Kevin is scammer?

'translate in google, news in fan page"

Here is Kevin saying that we only care about money when all witnessed the bugs were fixed quickly but not exactly what we did. Why are you so hard and now face even insult your server were part?
    Where is the money Kevin? No donation came to renew the dedicated server thanks to you. I hope you enjoy your money and buy what you need.

I wanted to go live by your "reputation" but we all realized that it is not.
    Him is telling i did hack this server and take down it a scam them lol
    I don't have the old facebook page what are you talking about?
    Well then i the one thing i can do is just send a screenshot which its a small proof im not using your old facebook lol how is come.

Him is telling i did hack this server and take down it a scam them lol
    I don't have the old facebook page what are you talking about?
    Well then i the one thing i can do is just send a screenshot which its a small proof im not using your old facebook lol how is come.
    Bah if you don't want to give the money back it's ok. I showed all the proofs that you got money from the donators but nvm. Have a nice day.
    I won't trust you anymore, that's it. Keep the money, at least the ppl who donated know what you did. You could easily take off your administrador rights from facebook.

Banned Member

The matter of fifty bucks Never work on a server with people you dont know.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    Bah if you don't want to give the money back it's ok. I showed all the proofs that you got money from the donators but nvm. Have a nice day.
    I won't trust you anymore, that's it. Keep the money, at least the ppl who donated know what you did. You could easily take off your administrador rights from facebook.
    I don't have that old facebook since your server was hacked i get kicked from the page too.
    if you continue getting message from the old facebook page it means the guy who hack to you is using your old then it seems clear he is a guy who speaks only spanish
    Thanks to you for difame to me for nothing....

I don't have that old facebook since your server was hacked
    if you continue getting message from the old facebook page it means the guy who hack to you is using your old then it seems clear he is a guy who speaks only spanish
    You expect anyone to believe that your facebook,bank and paypal was all set to same password ? I mean c'mon get real already... I didn't bother reading through the whole topic and I can already tell your guilty.

I don't have that old facebook since your server was hacked i get kicked from the page too.
    You still don't answer me about the money, your gonna still saying you got hacked?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:31 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:28 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 12:16 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-17-2014, 10:58 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 10:31 AM