Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree24Likes

Kevin is a scammer and corrupt

This is a discussion on Kevin is a scammer and corrupt within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal You expect anyone to believe that your facebook,bank and paypal was all set to same password ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You expect anyone to believe that your facebook,bank and paypal was all set to same password ? I mean c'mon get real already... I didn't bother reading through the whole topic and I can already tell your guilty.
    I never i've said that really but i will don't stop to defend myself because thanks to god i got good work dont not need get a illegal money from a server the point here is the money was not much really and (Visualdev diego ) authorize to sell the items so i don't know what is the problem it is called scam? you can say everything you want about i am guilty.
    I just will stay here and tell my true even i dont have proof of it when visualdev aka diego tell me you can sell the items as part of the deal i deserve from the great job you are doing so we make a big deal
    Last edited by Kevin; 01-16-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I never i've said that really but i will don't stop to defend myself because thanks to god i got good work dont not need get a illegal money from a server the point here is the money was not much really and (Visualdev diego ) authorize to sell the items so i don't know what is the problem it is called scam? you can say everything you want about i am guilty.
    I just will stay here and tell my true even i dont have proof of it the screenshot him are using its part of his own server owner he know the the money and how is comes?
    Him told me i can take them due for my work of helping on his server
    The money that you got by selling items were not for you, were for pay the dedicated server.
    Why would Diego authorize you to get money for you? Don't you have common sense?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    The money that you got by selling items were not for you, were for pay the dedicated server.
    Why would Diego authorize you to get money for you? Don't you have common sense?
    I have the common sense obviously you can talk "With his friend then "

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have the common sense obviously you can talk "With his friend then "
    Oh i see, he authorized you to steal? Sounds fine. Prove it then.
    Deadpool likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    It was mistake that administratorship of darknessko gave permission to kevin for selling items that are not in PUS.After he sold the items he refused to give that money to admin for paying the host. However,admins had enough money to pay for the host,but due to greedynes they wanted to get those fifty bucks as well.
    I think argue over that kind of things is pointless.Judge in the court say that kevin needs to pay twentyfive bucks to 4heal

Banned Senior Member

The facts are pretty clear.. why is Kevin.. still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Class View Post
    It was mistake that administratorship of darknessko gave permission to kevin for selling items that are not in PUS.After he sold the items he refused to give that money to admin for paying the host. However,admins had enough money to pay for the host,but due to greedynes they wanted to get those fifty bucks as well.
    I think argue over that kind of things is pointless.Judge in the court say that kevin needs to pay twentyfive bucks to 4heal
    Twentyfive bucks? Nope and we will open again DarknessKO maybe in 2-3 months bc i won't give up just because of him.

It seems like nobody is going to ban him even with proofs.

Luckily I'm Peruvian and I understand spanish. Unless Kevin comes with a very good explanation, I won't unban him. That bullshit excuse that he got hacked and he did nothing is just that, BULLSHIT. There are vouchers here that show money transfers to his own bank account in Peru. His bank is "Banco de Credito BCP" and it has a homebanking interface that uses a 6 digit numeric password which I find extremely hard to believe he wrote it down in a notepad cause he couldn't remember it.

Even if his back account got hacked, you can see where that money was transferred and that's a MAJOR CRIME in Peru so he should have reported that to the police. Did he? Sorry, this doesn't add up AT ALL. If I'm making a mistake and punishing someone who is innocent, I rather lose 1 innocent guy by mistake than keep a scammer here. Once again, unless I get hard evidence about his innocence, he is gone for good.

PS: BCP online accounts require a TOKEN. A security device that randomly changes a 6 digit number every minute. In order to make an online money transfer, you need to provide that number besides your password. Even if the hacker had his password, he would have been able to only SEE information there, not steal anything. To transfer money online you need the token. To get money from an ATM you need the debit card and his 4 digit pin. In any case, the "hacker" needs physical access to Kevin. So much for a "remote hacker".

So you took your time and banned Kevin while there are 10000000 people telling you Grobar is back and
    he will once again try to scam people. It's more than obvious that it's him and ur fucking doing
    nothing about it. God check his banned IP with the new one and compare them.... You will see
    not much has changed and get him off the forums.
    If you took ur time to ban Kevin take time and ban Grobar which did 1231241241 worse things than
    Kevin ever did.
    For fuck sake just do something.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    So you took your time and banned Kevin while there are 10000000 people telling you Grobar is back and
    he will once again try to scam people. It's more than obvious that it's him and ur fucking doing
    nothing about it. God check his banned IP with the new one and compare them.... You will see
    not much has changed and get him off the forums.
    If you took ur time to ban Kevin take time and ban Grobar which did 1231241241 worse things than
    Kevin ever did.
    For fuck sake just do something.
    Relax o.o lol. Devile is upgrading the forum and does a lot more forum work then actual banning.. contact Shane or a moderator o.o

Kevin is trustable guy !

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:31 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 01:28 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-17-2014, 12:16 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-17-2014, 10:58 AM
  5. Hits: 1