Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's WickedKO!!!

This is a discussion on It's WickedKO!!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Everyone!!!! I am very pleased to announce that WickedKO is in it's final stages of coding.. My team and ...
Page: 1

Exclamation It's WickedKO!!!

Hey Everyone!!!!

I am very pleased to announce that WickedKO is in it's final stages of coding..
    My team and I have been working very hard to get this server up and running as fast as possible,
    So everyone! Can enjoy a fun server...

Why choose WickedKO? Because unlike some other farm/pk servers we really have been finding what people want in a sever and trying to get ours to be like that.
    -Over the last 2 months we have been hopping around servers finding what people liked about them and what needed to be improved.
    -We have also thought of our own unique updates which we can add in.

Some features:
    1. Max lvl 74....
    2. Most items from PUS will drop from high lvl mobs only in Colony Zone low % rate tho.
    3. Only +2 uniques and +8.. Chance of burning Uniques to +1 and +2 low % rate and low rate +8.
    4. Flame rings, Shio Tears and Imir rings have added damage at +0 (+1 +2 do not give added damge but they do give added hp/ac/resists)
    5. Center Monu drops Blue chests and Frags not 100% Also 500 nps split between the partys that kills it
    6. The old boss's system will be in place but also have a Chaos stone that spawns every 4 hours.. It will be harder to kill and have a higher % rate on drops.

(Updates to come in future)
    We also will be adding fortnightly to monthly updates such as... Increasing Max level to 80 then to 83... After some time tho.
    Same idea with +3 uniques and +9 items.
    More bosses added in later
    Valks, Pathos later in the game
    And if all goes well we will be adding Krowaz
    We have so many ideas to make this server very Unique and Awesome.... But we will be releasing them over time so people never get bored and always have something to do!

We have a very strong and active team who care about what the player want. We will try our hardest to listen to the players feedback and make the server to its full potential.

At this moment we do not have a release date but you should expect it to be within the next few weeks. We will be firstly doing a Closed Beta (just for admins + friends, to make sure everything is ok) Then an Open Beta (for anyone who signs up, this is to help us find any bugs/issues which can be changed for the official release) and finally the Official Release.

At the moment we do not have a dedicated server but we will be looking into buying one closer to the beta. We do have a very good anti-cheat system and our server is very secure.

If you like the sounds of this server, Check out our forums (WickedKO - Index page) This is just a temporary forums until we get our official ones sorted.

Hope you enjoyed the sound of the server and if you have any questions just leave below and our team will get back to you soon.

Edit: Will be releasing further information more in depth about the server and its release dates over the next few days.... So keep an eye out!!!!!
    Last edited by WickedKO; 07-02-2012 at 09:21 AM.

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKO View Post
    Hey Everyone!!!!

My team and I have been working very hard to get this server up and running as fast as possible,

Why choose WickedKO? Because unlike some other farm/pk servers we really have been finding what people want in a sever and trying to get ours to be like that.
    -Over the last 2 months we have been hopping around servers finding what people liked about them and what needed to be improved.

Some features:
    1. Max lvl 74....
    2. Most items from PUS will drop from high lvl mobs only in Colony Zone low % rate tho.
    3. Only +2 uniques and +8.. Chance of burning Uniques to +1 and +2 low % rate and low rate +8.
    4. Flame rings, Shio Tears and Imir rings have added damage at +0 (+1 +2 do not give added damge but they do give added hp/ac/resists)
    5. Center Monu drops Blue chests and Frags not 100% Also 500 nps split between the partys that kills it
    6. The old boss's system will be in place but also have a Chaos stone that spawns every 4 hours.. It will be harder to kill and have a higher % rate on drops.

We also will be adding fortnightly to monthly updates such as... Increasing Max level to 80 then to 83... After some time tho.
    We have so many ideas to make this server very Unique and Awesome.... But we will be releasing them over time so people never get bored and always have something to do!

We have a very strong and active team who care about what the player want. We will try our hardest to listen to the players feedback and make the server to its full potential.

At this moment we do not have a release date but you should expect it to be within the next few weeks. We will be firstly doing a Closed Beta (just for admins + friends, to make sure everything is ok) Then an Open Beta (for anyone who signs up, this is to help us find any bugs/issues which can be changed for the official release) and finally the Official Release.

At the moment we do not have a dedicated server but we will be looking into buying one closer to the beta. We do have a very good anti-cheat system and our server is very secure.

If you like the sounds of this server, Check out our forums (WickedKO - Index page) This is just a temporary forums until we get our official ones sorted.

Hope you enjoyed the sound of the server and if you have any questions just leave below and our team will get back to you soon.

Edit: Will be releasing further information more in depth about the server and its release dates over the next few days.... So keep an eye out!!!!
    Seems like a good and legit server.
    Definitely gonna give it a shot!

The One And Only Senior Member

Sounds nice ^^,
    heard already few friends planning to go to this server
    good luck with it

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKO View Post
    Hey Everyone!!!!

Some features:
    1. Max lvl 74....

Edit: Will be releasing further information more in depth about the server and its release dates over the next few days.... So keep an eye out!!!!
    gonna give it a shot.. sounds like a long term server not one that will last 2 weeks.

Sounds like a good server, gonna join it with my friends for sure

Thanks everyone We are defiantly looking to be a long term server. We don't just want to get 2weeks or 2 months.. We want this to be the best "light" Farm/pk server there is. Hope to see you in the future.

Cheers,
    -WickedKO Team

defenetly gonna give it a shot
    Last edited by MASTERSLAVE; 06-27-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Im guessing the idea with the Flame rings shio's and Imir is to prevent to many mage party's like on Sexyko... If so thats a brilliant idea!!
    Seams like its going to be a server worth waiting around for.. Im in!!

Sounds great to me! I will give it a try!
    And the idea's are great how you plan the lvling and items etc.
    Nice job! Hope that it will start soon!

lets go for it, seems to be a gg server, for sure i will give it a shot !

Sounds like a cool server. I will give it a try in the open beta stage.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabulusOnSinZ View Post

Guess this is gonna be my 1st private server--feels like a fresh/legit server

Register on our forums to keep upto date for the beta release + official release.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    06-29-2012, 11:11 PM
  2. Hits: 3
    06-29-2012, 08:24 PM