Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL]

This is a discussion on Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DoomBringer Well thats english community opinion on it, i wonder what turks think about it Quite alot ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Well thats english community opinion on it, i wonder what turks think about it

Quite alot of turks like farm private servers actually

Look interesting and for sure you will make it happen. I not sure what kind of source you got, but i have a similar one non released anywhere, same thing he said to be discreet. In meantime I have a clean version as you do, but probably this source is even clean then mine.

@Alpha, have my best for this huge work and wishing a good game for players. I still addicted on 12xx for now. 15xx take to much time for me.

Have fun guys, this server is gonna rock for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Well thats english community opinion on it, i wonder what turks think about it
    Turks don't care the "concept". The only thing they want is "New Server"

is it like kkingdom online ?thanks

Fellow members, while I've promised that we would get the beta server up and running soon we simple can't do that if we actually wish to gather a decent amount of users on official.
    We will need some more time to get additional things into the game, however i can assure you it will be worth the wait.
    For more information visit our forum.

There's one particular thing we've been working on behind the scenes and that's the pet system.
    However we don't want to just use it as the official version does, but actually make them interesting / do something other servers haven't done until now.

Pet system pictures.

@keven2552 no it's not.
    @Fish thank you for the kind words!

As for the concept, i think once people test out the PK beta they'll be able to help us decide the perfect mix.

Any ETA on beta and possibly official launch ? Just a ballpark figure ? 5 months ? a year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Any ETA on beta and possibly official launch ? Just a ballpark figure ? 5 months ? a year ?
    I can't say the exact date yet however beta will start in 2 weeks and will only last for about 3-4 days. (We've got some general PK / Clan war testing in mind for that period)
    Official will be pretty soon to follow, I know we can't make it perfect but I just think there's no benefit in rushing it either. (So many servers die out because of that, lets not be one of those)

You can expect an official announcement for beta at the end of this weekend.

A little update from us, things are going a little slower than expected, there's a lot more work to be done to get the project to where we want it to be.
    The PK test phase will be open later today, please note this is not the beta phase yet.
    More information can be obtained on our forums.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

If you will succed in fixing endless bugs and memory editors for that version, let me know if you are willing to sell licensed server files (same like soacs is selling). I will buy it when you finish development. Regards.

Is beta stage available for testing ?

I think I'll have to apologize for my promise, we won't be able to proceed as fast as I've imagined, while the game is slowly getting into the shape we would like to have it in, other things still need focusing on.
    You can read the detailed explanation here - KoH game plan

I don't want to give out any ETA because as it seems I'm quite bad at that,however i would really like to get it done in 2017. ><
    I'll give you a small sneak peak into the items we're working on for our giveaway competition once BETA comes out.

@SheldonCooper if you'll have time in the following week you can login and check things that you might think could be buggy or so, until now we didn't have any issues we couldn't handle, however it's to soon to speak about any kind of selling. (There's still quite the path in front of us)

@l911l sorry to say but we'll be delaying our beta server, if we wish to get a high amount of users we have to step up and get certain things done before we start our beta advertisement.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    I think I'll have to apologize for my promise, we won't be able to proceed as fast as I've imagined, while the game is slowly getting into the shape we would like to have it in, other things still need focusing on.
    You can read the detailed explanation here - KoH game plan

I don't want to give out any ETA because as it seems I'm quite bad at that,however i would really like to get it done in 2017. ><
    I'll give you a small sneak peak into the items we're working on for our giveaway competition once BETA comes out.

@SheldonCooper if you'll have time in the following week you can login and check things that you might think could be buggy or so, until now we didn't have any issues we couldn't handle, however it's to soon to speak about any kind of selling. (There's still quite the path in front of us)

@l911l sorry to say but we'll be delaying our beta server, if we wish to get a high amount of users we have to step up and get certain things done before we start our beta advertisement.
    I don't know how to use those tools and hacks. I have 1 turkish player on skype, it's one player that bugged, hacked exploited the shit out of my 1534 server when I had it running and couldnt fix the movement ghost bug no matter what we did. Anyway he always seemed to find a way with cheat engine to edit memory somehow to be able to dupe in at least in 10 different possible ways, then he was able to use any skill existing in database, for example ultima's aoe attack. We somehow managed to fix most of those bugs and skills abuses by class defining them. However best you will see, when it goes beta if you get enough turkish hackers online since english players usually don't know half the shit turks know. And then if you're lucky that someone will be cool enough to actually let you know how he is doing it and what he can do. I was lucky with that one explaining to our main developer how he had stuff done. If I catch him online I'll ask him if he can try to abuse it on your server, but I think he doesn't KO anymore.

Banned Senior Member

I suggest going on DevilCraftys KO exploit site and looking around for exploits out for this version as well.

Apex KO Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    I suggest going on DevilCraftys KO exploit site and looking around for exploits out for this version as well.
    DevilCrafty has surprisingly little on there. Sure, look at it but dont for a second believe that just because “everything” on there doesnt work you’re in the clear when it comes to bugs.
    Breezy123 likes this.

While we do appreciate the gesture of letting us know about these sites we're already in contact with plenty of "hackers". Alpha still has contact with majority of the "hackers" that were present on Apex and majority of them worked with us back in March well before we started the testing phase, there's always going to be something "new" that could come up, but i don't see a problem in that as I'm pretty sure we can fix it. The thing i would like to point out is that I'm pretty sure we don't know everything even if we had the "hackers", it's common sense that they would hide something away for once we launch official, we'll do our best to be prepared at that point, you saw Apex have certain problems with hackers and none is bulletproof @Breezy123 as you have just seen on the server you were GMing.
    Last edited by Aether; 10-23-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast