Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL]

This is a discussion on Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by UltimatePvP Good question, interesting it does not fail like you...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Good question, interesting

it does not fail like you

Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    That's what the rumors say. :0
    I look forward to trying out this server. He did a lot of good work in apexko.

On the first pic theres a human wearing karus armor...still looks nice tho .Any chance you have a bigger size of the same image,that i can use as a wallpaper ?

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    On the first pic theres a human wearing karus armor...still looks nice tho .Any chance you have a bigger size of the same image,that i can use as a wallpaper ?
    Glad you like it Unfortunately I do not have one big enough to make it wallpaper.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
    Glad you like it Unfortunately I do not have one big enough to make it wallpaper.
    But can you make it ?

You've done so much solid work so far, would be sick if you could make some awesome wallpapers for community :P

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Alpha from apexko?
    That would be me yes. However note that Aesteris and Twostars are not a part of this project, they only have Apex.

While i'm really happy to see people had a great time together with me, you'll have to be patient this time around, while i can
    say our developers are great they were not into KO before this project, there's plenty to learn for them and we can't get
    everything right off the bat.
    There's plenty we can do however with time, experience will come and once we have that i'm sure all of us will enjoy the server.

Topic regarding our testing stage will be posted in the following hours, if we manage to complete the client later tonight or tomorrow in the morning we'll also release that tomorrow.

Once again i really do appreciate the kind words, that's what KO should be about.

@DoomBringer we're preparing something really unique for the community (not virtual), i can't give out more details right now.

The promised topic has been released now, general information can be found there if there's something i forgot (i'm pretty sure there is), simple ask for information and someone from our staff will answer you.
    Redirect to the information topic.

We're currently working on the "slide glitch", where the character moves as if he would be speed hacking, hopefully that's something we'll be able to completely prevent as they did on the newer version.
    PKing and VSing is something we would really love to see, getting feedback on how damages work right now will be very important at this stage.

I would like to thank anyone who would like to join us this weekend, we'll make sure to have some fun together.
    l911l likes this.

Banned

can't wait to play !
    if there is a website we can sign up + download the game would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastaq View Post
    can't wait to play !
    if there is a website we can sign up + download the game would be nice!
    Happy to hear that!
    As for the website, that's something we're still working on, it will most likely be revealed a week before our official launch.
    Download links will be available tonight.

What makes your server better than all the others currently out? Why should I play your server over something like KO4Fun or something? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    What makes your server better than all the others currently out? Why should I play your server over something like KO4Fun or something? Just curious.
    Right now they're about to start a testing phase, and mentioned that the concept aren't finished yet. I guess people should play the testing phase to be able to contribute their own thoughts and have the ability to impact the future direction of the server.
    That's how i'm thinking and it's good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    We'll talk to the users prior to starting our BETA stage, i'm sure we'll know what we want once we're there.
    Hopefully we'll be able to get the mix right, where casual and hardcore players can play together, while hardcore players will have an advantage we don't want to completely take out the casual players.
    Before someone points out i know that making it perfect isn't possible, however we can get a good game concept together to even it up.
    l911l likes this.

From what I have heard these 2 guys are the reason why Apex was so successful as a private server. Good work so far lets see how the beta goes!
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    From what I have heard these 2 guys are the reason why Apex was so successful as a private server. Good work so far lets see how the beta goes!
    Oh don't get me wrong, I have total faith that Alpha can make a great server, I just wanted to hear from him what he felt set his server above others in the scene rather than just being a fresh start on another server.

Banned Senior Member

Without twostars helping here it will be hard, since its hes files apperently. BazingaKO and Vincent had same but couldnt manage make it good.

So i hope twostars who gave you files will actually help you else it will be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    Without twostars helping here it will be hard, since its hes files apperently. BazingaKO and Vincent had same but couldnt manage make it good.

So i hope twostars who gave you files will actually help you else it will be hard.
    There's a massive difference between Alpha and Sheldon, you can't even make that comparison.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast