Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL]

This is a discussion on Kingdom of Heroes [v2.0xx - 07.09.2018 OFFICIAL] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TankxD From what I have heard these 2 guys are the reason why Apex was so successful ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TankxD View Post
    From what I have heard these 2 guys are the reason why Apex was so successful as a private server. Good work so far lets see how the beta goes!
    Agree, alpha was the best gm on apex and im not count twostar and aesteris since they have other work.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    There's a massive difference between Alpha and Sheldon, you can't even make that comparison.
    And what is the difference? Alpha from what I can tell was a GM, that was it... Sheldon has actually made servers. He brings up a very valid point and a point I am curious about it myself... the last time a v15xx server came up, it was a complete joke. The screenshots all looked nice, but the gameplay and exploits was out of control, he hasn't listed who is working with him (for whatever reason) so it is perfectly fine to be skeptical. Bazinga KO however didn't use Vincent they used the same developer that HRKO used and he is an excellent programmer and still couldn't correct all the issues and the anti-cheat was sub-par.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    he hasn't listed who is working with him (for whatever reason) so it is perfectly fine to be skeptical.
    Kingdom Of Heroes staff - Kingdom Of Heroes Announcements - Board Heroes
    If you actually read his post he has a list of the staff members linked there.
    Also
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Alpha from what I can tell was a GM, that was it... Sheldon has actually made servers.
    Alpha was a developer alongside Aesteris and Twostars, there's a reason everyone says that he helped make ApexKO great, not only that but Sheldon was an immature player who taught himself in his spare time how to make a server, its not like he's some god level server creator/developer, he's just an amateur who learned how to program in his free time, something anyone can learn in a few weeks with the right aptitude. Not to mention all his attempts at servers have failed, meanwhile Alpha has a successful project which is still popular and running to this day in his "resume" if you will.

Banned Senior Member

And Alpha did what for the development? From my understanding he was a GM, not a developer.

Edit: I am not discrediting him, but I am curious as to what he did development wise on apex as I don't feel Two needed much help on the dev side.

Apex KO Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    Kingdom Of Heroes staff - Kingdom Of Heroes Announcements - Board Heroes
    If you actually read his post he has a list of the staff members linked there.
    Also

Alpha was a developer alongside Aesteris and Twostars, there's a reason everyone says that he helped make ApexKO great, not only that but Sheldon was an immature player who taught himself in his spare time how to make a server, its not like he's some god level server creator/developer, he's just an amateur who learned how to program in his free time, something anyone can learn in a few weeks with the right aptitude. Not to mention all his attempts at servers have failed, meanwhile Alpha has a successful project which is still popular and running to this day in his "resume" if you will.
    Alpha was not a developer for us, he's helped out with ideas on how to improve the server and manage players for us. Furthermore, as Alpha already pointed our - both twostars and me are not involved with this at all, as such I must stress they are not our files. Again, like Alpha said the developers working on this have no affiliation with KO. I'm sure it'll turn out great though!

Just needed to clear that up
    Breezy123 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Thank you for clearing that up Aesteris, and Alpha best of luck with the server.
    l911l likes this.

@Aesteris thanks for clearing it up here!
    As for everything else there's so much more to KO than just developing, obviously it's a game that has to be playable, however i think even without Twostars or Aesteris that's more than possible.
    The reason i haven't presented our developers is because they never worked on KO before, if it wasn't for me i'm pretty sure they would never touch it, however i have a passion and i have the luck to not be financially limited,
    therefore i'm able to try and provide a server that's not already out there, something different and i think that itself is special.
    Will we be super successful? We can't predict something like that at this point, however i think we'll be able to provide a good server for the players.

I'm in "love" with the 1.543 version and i think there's more people who actually like it, while others failed does that really mean we have to? No.
    Updating the game to the current version is something we could as well, however i decided not to.

The game download client is available on this link.

look forward to

look forward to

Tbh it's kinda pointless to argue how good this crew is on devving. Anyone who played ApexKO should know the level of commitment Alpha had in there.
    The difference was 100% day / night wether he was actively involved or not present.

After the beta comes out, we will see how nerdy these guys can be in a good way

Hail Knights!
    We've been working on a way to have our English and Turkish community connect, make new friends, search for Farm parties or PvP at all times of the day! Due to this, we are happy to announce that our discord server is ready to use.

For more informations about our discord please click HERE!

Regards,

Kingdom Of Heroes Staff!
    AlphaKO likes this.

beta is coming

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

So only few hours to go till beta, im actually excited
    Hope its good
    FinishHim likes this.

I'll have to disappoint you, this is only the testing stage. (It shouldn't take more than a week)
    BETA is next in line, we're preparing a small tournament and certain things i can't reveal yet to attract more users once we see the game is stable.

If you might have a problem with extracting the game client, uninstall the current winrar and download the latest version here - WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files , i'll make sure to upload the client with an older version now, however it will take a little time.
    As it seems older winrar versions are unable to open the new one. ><
    (Before we open BETA, I'll have an installer ready for us)
    DoomBringer and l911l like this.

2 hours and 30 minutes left until we start with our testing phase.
    Countdown

We're adding download links on request, so if you think there's a link we should add please let us know.
    You'll be able to download the new 7zip clients on our forum download.
    If you already downloaded the client before and had no problems extracting than there's no need of downloading the new client.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast