Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Knight Ascension! Take a look.

This is a discussion on Knight Ascension! Take a look. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried this server out with my friends and after all the hard farm and exp result the admin will ...
Page: 9

I tried this server out with my friends and after all the hard farm and exp result the admin will wiped all of it -_-!!! it is a shame and don't respect us, i am really angry and many people will quit this server for this careless and being unrespectfull with all of us, it is not our fault your lack of security make the server wipe and make all lost their times, i am done here and for sure many people too.

check this link and see there are people leaving the server already, waiting 5 hours and more to server up and they even can't do anything about it zZZzZzZzz!!

G_G

ffs, this is prolly the biggest reason i dont like kids.. every1 freak out when they loose smth like +7 glave and +5 chitins or smth like that dude it takes 1 day of farming to get ur items back and besides.. nothing changes since server was 2 days old.. only gotta exp back and ppl will have higher rates so its gonnabe fine.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

The server wasn't even open 24 hours and people are acting like the server was wiped after weeks of play.

Banned for scamming.

the server got hacked due to an exploit which allowed the hacker to go onto the dedi and delete userdata and turn the dedi off, we are a new server that were going well and i think the hacker has nothing better to do then ruin peoples fun for the own plesure, well you will be glad to know that we are merging with relapse KO to bring you the best possible outcome, thank you for still supporting us and i promise this will not happen in the future!

Knight Ascension staff!

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    well you will be glad to know that we are merging with relapse KO to bring you the best possible outcome
    You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding?
    well weve asked for your help two and you havnt replied to my pm, what else are we to do? also like people are saying, make one big server, this is what people want and i think its a good idea, if you think otherwise two then feel free to pm me your new msn ill be happy to talk to you

seems like it could be a cool server, perhaps ill give it a try but idk, i love my clan on oldschoolko

ps. tommy for some people its about the enjoyment of the game, not always about what you make back by selling your stuff when your done :P.

well weve asked for your help two and you havnt replied to my pm, what else are we to do? also like people are saying, make one big server, this is what people want and i think its a good idea, if you think otherwise two then feel free to pm me your new msn ill be happy to talk to you
    Why would I, with Riku in your staff? Quite offensive to ask, really... surely you're familiar with the "history" there?

Banned for scamming.

server is currenty being secured by a good friend of mine vincent

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Why would I, with Riku in your staff? Quite offensive to ask, really... surely you're familiar with the "history" there?
    people change two even you should realise that and you know i havnt released anyting of yours, i told the guys you wouldnt do it, but thanks anyway

server is currenty being secured by a good friend of mine vincent
    Didn't his server get hacked repeatedly before shutting down? Just putting that out there. :P

Banned for scamming.

sorry two but, i have to tell you on this one your being a bit of an ass, i think so many dev's used to admire you for what you provided for the comunity but your becoming a bit of a douche to tell you the truth and even when you did sell me your panel you for 50$ even tho it got released you still never provided me any support.

like i said people used to admire you, where has all that admire gone?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

sorry two but, i have to tell you on this one your being a bit of an ass, i think so many dev's used to admire you for what you provided for the comunity but your becoming a bit of a douche to tell you the truth and even when you did sell me your panel you for 50$ even tho it got released you still never provided me any support.

like i said people used to admire you, where has all that admire gone?
    I don't think he is really being a douche by saying the person you merged with his server got hacked until it closed...

ill still prolly try out the server tho

Banned for scamming.

people have been saying for a long time why not colaberate all of the server and make one big good server? now we are trying it, your not happy? people always have somthing to complain about i suppose. Also twostars should just give up trusting people, there is a small Dev group anyway so wether he sells smth to someone its bound to get passed to someone he doenst trust. Like i said people change, and the only person who hasnt changed is twostars oh well, should really give people a second chance, especially people as nice as riku, i trust him 100% which is why he access to my paypal and my dedi info, if i didnt think he is trustable then i wouldnt work with him would i? anyway bump for the server.

omfg too many drama and dude ppl hate u bigtime i just saw what they did to ur server, some admin from the forum has to come and clean this shit

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:52 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:13 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM