Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Knight Ascension! Take a look.

This is a discussion on Knight Ascension! Take a look. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Didn't his server get hacked repeatedly before shutting down? Just putting that out there. :P Nah ...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Didn't his server get hacked repeatedly before shutting down? Just putting that out there. :P
    Nah vincents server is still up, and has been dos'd but always been fixed and its crashed but it has always came up better than before.

StarDust

Ultimat is a scammer -> [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2791184#post2791184[/ame]

Banned for scamming.

whats ur point? it was 4 years ago, wanst even a scam was a misinturpritation, anyway, people change, i could name a few private server owners here who have scammed before, like i said im a developer now. i dont even play KO, you really think riku etc would even work with me? really its been 4 years, i have grown up. Also if you dont like it then im not begging you to play this, i have been nothing but kind to every player who has i played my server.

You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding?
    Why would I, with Riku in your staff? Quite offensive to ask, really... surely you're familiar with the "history" there?
    Didn't his server get hacked repeatedly before shutting down? Just putting that out there. :P
    Do you know what's funny? I have been in kol for once a month to check what's going on psko community and seen your lame replies in random topics again.

I am not going to defend anybody (because not in mood to discuss things with a nerdy 19yr old)

Just to let you know, each reply from you and shit talking against others is getting your server closer to be the target of attacks. I hope by the time you will be prepared to face it. People have high expectations of you, because of your skills in development. Don't make them sad please, or I'll be sad too.

Ps. Probably won't reply you, don't bother quoting.

Mothafockitsgonna up soon

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Do you know what's funny? I have been in kol for once a month to check what's going on psko community and seen your lame replies in random topics again.

I am not going to defend anybody (because not in mood to discuss things with a nerdy 19yr old)

Just to let you know, each reply from you and shit talking against others is getting your server closer to be the target of attacks. I hope by the time you will be prepared to face it. People have high expectations of you, because of your skills in development. Don't make them sad please, or I'll be sad too.

Ps. Probably won't reply you, don't bother quoting.
    Lol, just incase ya didnt understand this...its a threat to twostars...siiick

server will never get up it cant take this long...dont even think the "owner" knows what hes doing.....

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nolame View Post
    server will never get up it cant take this long...dont even think the "owner" knows what hes doing.....
    It's kinda depressing. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    It's kinda depressing. lmao

all i say about all this is............... xD

What an epic fail server -_-!, just check it out this link how people talk into his forum and admin never update, worst part is they are not capable to handle problems by themselves and call a third guy lol so that merge that was just pathetic :/

Knights Ascension -> So what's the deal?

don't even worth to try this server out O.o

G_G

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lol, just incase ya didnt understand this...its a threat to twostars...siiick
    ya a threat... I doubt anything will happen though..

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    What an epic fail server -_-!, just check it out this link how people talk into his forum and admin never update, worst part is they are not capable to handle problems by themselves and call a third guy lol so that merge that was just pathetic :/

Knights Ascension -> So what's the deal?

don't even worth to try this server out O.o

G_G
    I started the topic, and honestly, can you do any better?

I made the topic because I just wanted answers about the server, not to parade around flaming and acting like a child.

The server was awesome before the hacker took it down and deleted the userdata, I'm sure everyone waiting for news about the server doesn't share your snide opinions.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I started the topic, and honestly, can you do any better?

I made the topic because I just wanted answers about the server, not to parade around flaming and acting like a child.

The server was awesome before the hacker took it down and deleted the userdata, I'm sure everyone waiting for news about the server doesn't share your snide opinions.

Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Ofc rome wasnt built in a day but ehh, this is not rome genious.

Nor does it compare to rome.
    Wrong metaphor....oh yeah prodigy i did it biattchh

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Ofc rome wasnt built in a day but ehh, this is not rome genious.

Nor does it compare to rome.
    Wrong metaphor....oh yeah prodigy i did it biattchh
    Are you really going to take it that literal?

Comparing it with that metaphor is perfectly fine. It basically means anything great or worthwhile takes time to make. How does that not apply to the server after it had a big success on the launch? Clearly lots of people enjoy playing on it, if only it wasn't for the few mishaps it would have been just fine. The players shouldn't expect everything to be fixed automatically after that exploit, they should be more patient and forgiving because I doubt most of them couldn't do any better.

Banned Senior Member

The funny thing is, they claim the reason they got hacked was because all of the ports were open, but i told longbanana from the get go, to block all his ports lol....but ya know im rocket and idk shit so why listen to me.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:52 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:13 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM