Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 173

Knight Ascension! Take a look.

This is a discussion on Knight Ascension! Take a look. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No, the reason people don't listen to you is because your a smartass and act like your all that?...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    darkrouge4040
    Guest

    Default

    No, the reason people don't listen to you is because your a smartass and act like your all that?

  2. #152
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Not really i dont rly see where i act like im all that...but my ass is smart.

    Why would that make someone not listen to me?

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    163

    Default

    HACKED 2nd time HAHAHAHAHA this is sooo funny =D...im sitting here at work and im fucking laughing this is insane..........

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Do you know what's funny? I have been in kol for once a month to check what's going on psko community and seen your lame replies in random topics again.
    Awesome, considering it's the first post I'd made in about just as long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Just to let you know, each reply from you and shit talking against others is getting your server closer to be the target of attacks. I hope by the time you will be prepared to face it. People have high expectations of you, because of your skills in development. Don't make them sad please, or I'll be sad too.
    Go for it then, I'm all for someone attempting to take it down. Last restart was 33 days ago and that was an unnecessary restart as it was. Crash it, compromise it - do whatever. If you have something to prove, do it... don't just sit around making 'disguised' idle threats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Ps. Probably won't reply you, don't bother quoting.
    Of course you won't, because you can't stand being responded to. You need the last word, so you try and pre-empt any responses. Out of all the times you've said this, I only recall once where you actually didn't reply back - in a valid discussion. Real mature...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Nah vincents server is still up, and has been dos'd but always been fixed and its crashed but it has always came up better than before.
    It was taken offline (at least) a few months though, he's only just recently put it back up. Clearly with it being "hacked" a second time - after Vincent's expert help, my post still stands.

  5. #155
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It was taken offline (at least) a few months though, he's only just recently put it back up. Clearly with it being "hacked" a second time - after Vincent's expert help, my post still stands.
    You see two, I try to keep your name out my mouth, but you can't seem to keep mine out of yours


    I never claimed to be an expert, anyone who knows me or talks to me, will tell you this.

    Secondly, I did everything I felt was needed -

    • configured web user and securables to tables web uses, set it's permissions one by one
    • disabled xp_cmdshell and removed so it could not be enabled remotely
    • seperated each sql service to seperate service accounts with limited permissions
    • configured windows firewall to close various unused but open ports


    Security holes could of been through something else, such as the files they were using for the panel (Which was edited by aristona) as well as a backdoor in the backed up files from previous hack.

    Now really, if you have nothing positive to say about me, say nothing at all, because despite not liking you, at all, I've had nothing but good words for you.


    Also, my server was never "hacked", I simply left the scene due to personal reasons, but I mean if you can find a copy of my files and database, and a record of me being hacked" or something anywhere, please do share because it would be news to me. Only thing I ever suffered from was DDOs and DOS attacks.

    Get your facts right nigga haha


    Btw what's up with your promised server with johnny? people have been waiting a year now, now that's what I call expert.

    bitch.

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    You see two, I try to keep your name out my mouth, but you can't seem to keep mine out of yours
    Sorry, I didn't mean anything against you - it was intended towards the person(s) seeking your help in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Secondly, I did everything I felt was needed -

    • configured web user and securables to tables web uses, set it's permissions one by one
    • disabled xp_cmdshell and removed so it could not be enabled remotely
    • seperated each sql service to seperate service accounts with limited permissions
    • configured windows firewall to close various unused but open ports


    Security holes could of been through something else, such as the files they were using for the panel (Which was edited by aristona) as well as a backdoor in the backed up files from previous hack.
    Fact is though, ultimately, it still got hacked. Windows Firewall's also extremely useless - it (forcibly) allows some Windows services that shouldn't be open at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Also, my server was never "hacked", I simply left the scene due to personal reasons, but I mean if you can find a copy of my files and database, and a record of me being hacked" or something anywhere, please do share because it would be news to me. Only thing I ever suffered from was DDOs and DOS attacks.
    Sure, your files were never leaked but your box was compromised back then. Your server was off for extended periods of time, in much the same way that it's occurring here. It was more than a little convenient that after struggling to keep it running, you would "take it down for personal reasons"... be serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Get your facts right nigga haha
    My facts are right. Your "interpretation" of these isn't. And I'm not your "nigga"... being black, and nigga/nigger being a racist slur, isn't it even slightly offensive to well... yourself? Just saying.. if there's one thing I'm not, it's racist - I don't understand why racism must be used sarcastically, even by (being blunt) "blacks".

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Btw what's up with your promised server with johnny? people have been waiting a year now, now that's what I call expert.

    bitch.
    It hasn't been a year. September -> February.

    On my calendar, that's:
    1. September
    2. October
    3. November
    4. December
    5. January
    6. February

    ^ 6 months. It has also been excessively stated there was no rush. Instead of leeching mgame's files, leeching a DB & working from it, applying leeched patches, leeching a website & tweaking the template, leeching a disconnecter tool & renaming it ('V-Scan' eh?) & recrediting it (it was greg's...), and ultimately opening a server to simply make money (as you have stated in the past), why don't you try writing your own emulator (in your spare time) FROM scratch, independent of mgame's junk. You'll find it's - ultimately - a more rewarding experience than leeching & flaming someone for not yet completing a [fun] project in their available spare time.

    I'm also not your "bitch". If you could please keep our conversation clean & civil, as there really is no need to be calling anybody anything, that would be much appreciated...

  7. #157
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Im not even gonna say anything else about this...mattish was told what to do and it was once again not done...so im done

  8. #158
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean anything against you - it was intended towards the person(s) seeking your help in the first place.


    Fact is though, ultimately, it still got hacked. Windows Firewall's also extremely useless - it (forcibly) allows some Windows services that shouldn't be open at all.


    Sure, your files were never leaked but your box was compromised back then. Your server was off for extended periods of time, in much the same way that it's occurring here. It was more than a little convenient that after struggling to keep it running, you would "take it down for personal reasons"... be serious.


    My facts are right. Your "interpretation" of these isn't. And I'm not your "nigga"... being black, and nigga/nigger being a racist slur, isn't it even slightly offensive to well... yourself? Just saying.. if there's one thing I'm not, it's racist - I don't understand why racism must be used sarcastically, even by (being blunt) "blacks".


    It hasn't been a year. September -> February.

    On my calendar, that's:
    1. September
    2. October
    3. November
    4. December
    5. January
    6. February

    ^ 6 months. It has also been excessively stated there was no rush. Instead of leeching mgame's files, leeching a DB & working from it, applying leeched patches, leeching a website & tweaking the template, leeching a disconnecter tool & renaming it ('V-Scan' eh?) & recrediting it (it was greg's...), and ultimately opening a server to simply make money (as you have stated in the past), why don't you try writing your own emulator (in your spare time) FROM scratch, independent of mgame's junk. You'll find it's - ultimately - a more rewarding experience than leeching & flaming someone for not yet completing a [fun] project in their available spare time.

    I'm also not your "bitch". If you could please keep our conversation clean & civil, as there really is no need to be calling anybody anything, that would be much appreciated...
    Really wasn't looking for a back and forth, seeing as this topic is of no effect to me, but here -

    Sure, your files were never leaked but your box was compromised back then. Your server was off for extended periods of time, in much the same way that it's occurring here. It was more than a little convenient that after struggling to keep it running, you would "take it down for personal reasons"... be serious.
    My box, again, was never hacked nor compromised, at least that is if we are using the word "compromised" according to the English dictionary. I was SQL injected after forgetting to sanitize form input on a nation transfer script, which was quickly resolved. Also, in the last time that the server went down - I put it offline, due to failure to pay for the dedicated server, which was paid for the entire time through paypal subscription with donations, see - the fact is, I'm not money hungry, anyone who plays my server will tell you this - only thing I ever bought from donations was a PUS from you, and a pair of headphones for me. Wasn't taken down due to being "hacked".

    My facts are right. Your "interpretation" of these isn't. And I'm not your "nigga"... being black, and nigga/nigger being a racist slur, isn't it even slightly offensive to well... yourself? Just saying.. if there's one thing I'm not, it's racist - I don't understand why racism must be used sarcastically, even by (being blunt) "blacks".
    Nigga is far from a racist slur, though nigger is, but I wouldn't expect an Australian who spends 87% of his life time online to grasp such a concept. Funny you mention me using a slur sarcastically, when really, there was nothing sarcastic about it, as it wasn't a slur. bitch.
    Besides, what's wrong with sarcasm when it's the only thing your good at? It's like your being a passive aggressive kid with traits left over from his bullied childhood

    It hasn't been a year. September -> February.
    Who cares, it was stated there was no rush to release in the same sense it was stated it will be officially launched soon, for the past "6" months.

    I'm also not your "bitch". If you could please keep our conversation clean & civil, as there really is no need to be calling anybody anything, that would be much appreciated...
    Right, but the thing is, I never called you "my bitch", I called you "bitch", there's a bit of a difference, primarily because I would never claim as bitch like you as my own, bitch.

    Instead of leeching mgame's files, leeching a DB & working from it, applying leeched patches, leeching a website & tweaking the template, leeching a disconnecter tool & renaming it ('V-Scan' eh?) & recrediting it (it was greg's...), and ultimately opening a server to simply make money (as you have stated in the past), why don't you try writing your own emulator (in your spare time) FROM scratch, independent of mgame's junk. You'll find it's - ultimately - a more rewarding experience than leeching & flaming someone for not yet completing a [fun] project in their available spare time.
    Oh be serious. I leeched the website? Last I recalled, I paid you for it. Leeched paches? I suppose, a couple of them were shared publically so I used them to save myself the work, who wouldn't? I mean, when you installed windows on your machine, did you manually patch all the patches that came with windows update, or did you leech them?

    Also, I don't use gregs disconnecter tool, V-Scan is merely a text parser that reads data from SEVERAL (instead of one, like gregs.) tables that "equate" (as defined by me, not some other persons standards) cheating. But I suppose you have proof of this?..

    and ultimately opening a server to simply make money
    Sure why not, I work hard, don't I deserve a little income? What is your goal with your server? Ok then.

    why don't you try writing your own emulator (in your spare time) FROM scratch, independent of mgame's junk. You'll find it's - ultimately - a more rewarding experience than leeching
    I actually have something in the works, in my spare time. But wasn't your first server leeched mgame files, aren't several files in your server client leeched, infact the majority of them are. What about your server files? Are they not "belongs" of MGame? US or other? I mean, if you really wanted to talk shit, you should of started designing an entire game from scratch, before criticizing a "leecher" for doing it, as you call it. lmfao, I mean really man, where are you getting at? We all break copy rights.

    But carry on, alone this time, as I will no longer respond because you seem to have very bad complex and insecurity issues with who you are as a person, probably stemming from some dramatic(ko?) events that took place in your life.

    and I quote 2pac.. "I ain't mad atcha"

    (your still a bitch though.)

  9. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    My box, again, was never hacked nor compromised, at least that is if we are using the word "compromised" according to the English dictionary.
    compromise - expose or make liable to danger, suspicion, or disrepute; "The nuclear secrets of the state were compromised by the spy"
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    One needs to look at the alternate definitions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Nigga is far from a racist slur, though nigger is, but I wouldn't expect an Australian who spends 87% of his life time online to grasp such a concept. Funny you mention me using a slur sarcastically, when really, there was nothing sarcastic about it, as it wasn't a slur. bitch.
    So 'nigga' just came out of nowhere and has nothing to do with the original word? Again, be serious. It was based off 'nigger', and has been used sarcastically & humourously. Although these generations it seems to be all about cussing, and niggas and bitches, really... it makes you all sound like uneducated idiots. I'm not saying you are, just saying that it's just stupid slang.

    One doesn't need to say any of this nonsense to communicate with another person, yet it's so common nowadays that it's used in everyday conversation, not just occasionally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Besides, what's wrong with sarcasm when it's the only thing your good at? It's like your being a passive aggressive kid with traits left over from his bullied childhood
    I never said there was anything wrong with sarcasm. It was with the use of the word. There's no need to change the subject, and for that matter pursue OTHER subjects.

    I really don't get why you feel you need to constantly lash out at me in particular, for very little reason - it started happening relatively out of the blue, and since it's just become common for anything I say (and I truly do mean it when I said I wasn't saying anything negative about you, just about what this server owner was trying to get people to believe [that you came along and you fixed the problem, and all is well for eternity - please, you can see why I found that worth replying to]). Any comments towards you that came off wrong, well - they really weren't meant to turn out that way.

    I was not talking about you or judging you or any such, I was merely referring to you in the context of Mattish enlisting your apparent expert help (GOING BY WHAT HE SAID - not me! That's what HE saw in you, or at least wants the community to think, and I'm not saying you're not, but you also said that you never said you were... semantics aside, the result is still the same - after your help, it was still hacked...).

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Who cares, it was stated there was no rush to release in the same sense it was stated it will be officially launched soon, for the past "6" months.
    This is not that server's thread. Can we *PLEASE* stick to the original point, with KA. You really need to quit randomly changing the subject to suit your own needs... we can both agree that you're trying to accuse me of the same thing I accused you of. It's semantics and interpretation. You can twist it to your needs all you like and call me a "bitch", but in all honesty, who's it going to hurt? I could care less...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Right, but the thing is, I never called you "my bitch", I called you "bitch", there's a bit of a difference, primarily because I would never claim as bitch like you as my own, bitch.
    Semantics. Interpretation. Being argumentative for the sake of it. Not going to bother replying to this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Oh be serious. I leeched the website? Last I recalled, I paid you for it. Leeched paches? I suppose, a couple of them were shared publically so I used them to save myself the work, who wouldn't? I mean, when you installed windows on your machine, did you manually patch all the patches that came with windows update, or did you leech them?
    You did purchase it. But you didn't write it, which was my overall point I was trying to stress but you obviously missed - what did you write? 'V-Scan'? Oh wait, you leeched it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Also, I don't use gregs disconnecter tool, V-Scan is merely a text parser that reads data from SEVERAL (instead of one, like gregs.) tables that "equate" (as defined by me, not some other persons standards) cheating. But I suppose you have proof of this?..
    Please. I was on your server, and I've been on servers (i.e. MaxKO) that have used it. They're identical aside from the rebranding and 'Made by Vincent' label.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Sure why not, I work hard, don't I deserve a little income? What is your goal with your server? Ok then.
    I don't know, to finish & maintain my own emulator to the point where I'm happy with how it's coded and can use it & everything I've learned along the way for other projects? You'll notice we haven't made any one donate yet, and it's been 6 months. I'm certainly in it for the money, that's for sure! Get over yourself - not everyone's in it for the money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I actually have something in the works, in my spare time. But wasn't your first server leeched mgame files, aren't several files in your server client leeched, infact the majority of them are. What about your server files? Are they not "belongs" of MGame? US or other? I mean, if you really wanted to talk shit, you should of started designing an entire game from scratch, before criticizing a "leecher" for doing it, as you call it. lmfao, I mean really man, where are you getting at? We all break copy rights.
    Again, you're missing the point and being argumentative for the sake of it. Yes - I've used MGame's files. But I've also written patches for them, and written several standalone tools. I've written multiple websites, and yes - even back then... which is a lot more than you can say for yourself, as I tried to stress in the previous post (but you missed that point and skipped straight to the website).

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    But carry on, alone this time, as I will no longer respond because you seem to have very bad complex and insecurity issues with who you are as a person, probably stemming from some dramatic(ko?) events that took place in your life.
    Okay... but you do realise you started it, right? I wasn't even intentionally being negative towards you, as I've stressed before - YOU were the one that took it that way... by that reasoning, if anyone's insecure, it's you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    and I quote 2pac.. "I ain't mad atcha"
    Nor I, you. I never was, I'm just confused where all this came from. You're lashing out at things that weren't even offensive (or to you)... did I miss something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    (your still a bitch though.)
    Again with the attempted insults. Sadly, my sense of self-worth remains intact...

  10. #160
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    One needs to look at the alternate definitions.


    So 'nigga' just came out of nowhere and has nothing to do with the original word? Again, be serious. It was based off 'nigger', and has been used sarcastically & humourously. Although these generations it seems to be all about cussing, and niggas and bitches, really... it makes you all sound like uneducated idiots. I'm not saying you are, just saying that it's just stupid slang.

    One doesn't need to say any of this nonsense to communicate with another person, yet it's so common nowadays that it's used in everyday conversation, not just occasionally.


    I never said there was anything wrong with sarcasm. It was with the use of the word. There's no need to change the subject, and for that matter pursue OTHER subjects.

    I really don't get why you feel you need to constantly lash out at me in particular, for very little reason - it started happening relatively out of the blue, and since it's just become common for anything I say (and I truly do mean it when I said I wasn't saying anything negative about you, just about what this server owner was trying to get people to believe [that you came along and you fixed the problem, and all is well for eternity - please, you can see why I found that worth replying to]). Any comments towards you that came off wrong, well - they really weren't meant to turn out that way.

    I was not talking about you or judging you or any such, I was merely referring to you in the context of Mattish enlisting your apparent expert help (GOING BY WHAT HE SAID - not me! That's what HE saw in you, or at least wants the community to think, and I'm not saying you're not, but you also said that you never said you were... semantics aside, the result is still the same - after your help, it was still hacked...).


    This is not that server's thread. Can we *PLEASE* stick to the original point, with KA. You really need to quit randomly changing the subject to suit your own needs... we can both agree that you're trying to accuse me of the same thing I accused you of. It's semantics and interpretation. You can twist it to your needs all you like and call me a "bitch", but in all honesty, who's it going to hurt? I could care less...


    Semantics. Interpretation. Being argumentative for the sake of it. Not going to bother replying to this one.


    You did purchase it. But you didn't write it, which was my overall point I was trying to stress but you obviously missed - what did you write? 'V-Scan'? Oh wait, you leeched it...


    Please. I was on your server, and I've been on servers (i.e. MaxKO) that have used it. They're identical aside from the rebranding and 'Made by Vincent' label.


    I don't know, to finish & maintain my own emulator to the point where I'm happy with how it's coded and can use it & everything I've learned along the way for other projects? You'll notice we haven't made any one donate yet, and it's been 6 months. I'm certainly in it for the money, that's for sure! Get over yourself - not everyone's in it for the money.


    Again, you're missing the point and being argumentative for the sake of it. Yes - I've used MGame's files. But I've also written patches for them, and written several standalone tools. I've written multiple websites, and yes - even back then... which is a lot more than you can say for yourself, as I tried to stress in the previous post (but you missed that point and skipped straight to the website).


    Okay... but you do realise you started it, right? I wasn't even intentionally being negative towards you, as I've stressed before - YOU were the one that took it that way... by that reasoning, if anyone's insecure, it's you...


    Nor I, you. I never was, I'm just confused where all this came from. You're lashing out at things that weren't even offensive (or to you)... did I miss something?


    Again with the attempted insults. Sadly, my sense of self-worth remains intact...
    Lol your amazing, what can I say. (No sarcasm, either)

    As for my lashing out at you, wasn't really a lash, it's just that where ever my name gets dropped, you always appear with a remark, if not for the sake of being sarcastic, why make it at all?

    V-Scan, well I could send you the file and source code if you really care, as for what's on MaxKO, yes, it's edited gregs LiveDC, for good reason aswell, not that I need to mention it here.

    As far as my response in this thread, there merely a cure for boredom, I have no hard feelings to anyone here, including you, which is why I'm not focused in any directory on your responses because this is purely for entertainment purposes.

    I applaud you on the response however, seeing as most wouldn't give me the time of day, I'm glad I was able to steal a few minutes out of your life, and my own as well, to cure my boredom.

    So apart from the fact that you make remarks when my name is mentioned anywhere, the only thing I really hate about you is your stuck-up and self-centeredness, there was a time you would help a nigga out (Yes, nigga) on team viewer, or chat about random bullshit on MSN, idk what happened, or if your even the same person or someone else using his name, but you've changed, imo, for the worst, and i'm sure a few agree, though this is merely my own opinion and not an accurate representation of the opinions and views of others on you.


    and that's all he wrote.

  11. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Guys, u have nothing better to do, then post this fuking long posts?

  12. #162
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Go for it then, I'm all for someone attempting to take it down. Last restart was 33 days ago and that was an unnecessary restart as it was.
    Seems like you always check your system time. People may gladly show you how a 33 days of servertime can be lowered to 33 seconds in a matter of time.

    Nobody being able to take it down means nothing. Your server is all idle for few weeks already.

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Of course you won't, because you can't stand being responded to. You need the last word, so you try and pre-empt any responses. Out of all the times you've said this, I only recall once where you actually didn't reply back - in a valid discussion. Real mature...
    It's because I am not into kids. At first I thought you are somewhat grown and I replied you many times until you turned into an accuser and an english teacher. (Correcting my every word and such.) You are the one who kept replying same crap over and over again, so why bother entering the same loop again?

    Also one of the reasons I don't want to reply you is forum rules. You are a moderator in another known forum and you should know about it. If you really want to talk and see my replies, there is a PM button. Use it.

  13. #163
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Oh look, some nobodys try to be THE MANS now in the vast biggerness of intarwebz.

  14. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Seems like you always check your system time. People may gladly show you how a 33 days of servertime can be lowered to 33 seconds in a matter of time.
    I don't. Last time (before a few hours ago) I was actually on the dedicated server was over a month ago, before that last restart. I was on it a few hours ago because I was talking to Tricky and I wondered if the server was still up (I've been busy away from it).

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Nobody being able to take it down means nothing. Your server is all idle for few weeks already.
    Now you're arguing just for the sake of it.. if it means nothing, don't bother bringing it up in the first place. As for it being idle, it's actually had about 10 players on at a time occasionally, but everyone knows it's not official - that's another story. Player count is irrelevant, as is my e-peen... so enough, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    It's because I am not into kids. At first I thought you are somewhat grown and I replied you many times until you turned into an accuser and an english teacher. (Correcting my every word and such.) You are the one who kept replying same crap over and over again, so why bother entering the same loop again?
    Fine, then don't bother arguing over nothing to begin with. Constructive criticism welcome, as always - unnecessary insults & flaming is obviously not. If my posts were so bad, why did you bother starting pointless arguments (that don't go anywhere because it's argument for the sake of arguing) over them? If I'm the kid here, why is it that you're lashing out at me with basically nothing?

    Just a little bit hypocritical... I'm really over all this G4L drama. Suck it up already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Also one of the reasons I don't want to reply you is forum rules. You are a moderator in another known forum and you should know about it. If you really want to talk and see my replies, there is a PM button. Use it.
    Again, hypocrisy. You claim I don't follow forum rules and criticise me for not PM'ing you - yet you reply to my posts with irrelevant arguments in the thread to begin with.

    This never was going anywhere. My post was directed towards Mattish, that is all. Not Vincent, and most certainly not you Aristona.

    I'll be the 'kid' that you apparently despise so much and just end it right here (though there never really was anything to end, because it was again, just arguing & attempted insults for the sake of it.. nothing to argue about).

    Done, finished, over. For the record though, I probably won't even bother giving G4L a second look until I need to get back to my old advert thread (which may not be for a while yet), so if you do happen to want to continue this (in a PM), do it on 'that other popular site' so I can get the notification and it doesn't go unread.

  15. #165
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Oh look, some nobodys try to be THE MANS now in the vast biggerness of intarwebz.
    IM THE KING OF THE INTERWEBZORS BRO

    @Vincent, I like the way you quote TI for your conclusion.

    On topic ~ I feel like I've seen all of this before , Ko Drama never fails to bring a laugh . Good luck with this server, Mattish you need to make wise decisions from here on out.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:52 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:13 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:12 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    01-29-2011, 07:11 PM
  9. Hits: 22
    01-29-2011, 07:11 PM
  10. Hits: 21
    01-19-2011, 03:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •