Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Knight Empire Wold -DEMIOS- [Light Farm/PK Server | Official: 31 Jan. 21:00 GMT+3]

This is a discussion on Knight Empire Wold -DEMIOS- [Light Farm/PK Server | Official: 31 Jan. 21:00 GMT+3] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ready to go !!!...
Page: 3

Ready to go !!!
    Aurotity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurotity View Post
    correct choice Knight Empire World, there was a lot of mistakes in the epic myko beta. Knight empire world not pay to win, it is play to win
    yeah Epic MYKO had alot of bugs in the beta thats why they closed it and bough a better data base,and you can use valk/gryphon/bahamunt option to your armors.

Knight Empire had bugged skills that keep failing without a reason, they fixed? dunno cuz beta was closed.
    0RC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    yeah Epic MYKO had alot of bugs in the beta thats why they closed it and bough a better data base,and you can use valk/gryphon/bahamunt option to your armors.

Knight Empire had bugged skills that keep failing without a reason, they fixed? dunno cuz beta was closed.
    Skills fixed on the 1st day of beta. Are you sure you are playing in beta? This way, you cannot bring players to Epic MYKO. Be respectful.
    Aurotity likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KEWorld View Post
    Skills fixed on the 1st day of beta. Are you sure you are playing in beta? This way, you cannot bring players to Epic MYKO. Be respectful.
    yeah im sure cuz i played ur beta with HARDCORE clan and after few hours i quitted and deleted ur client from my pc.

im not trying to lure ppl to epic myko im just saying what i experienced in ur server, duh? ppl are old enough to choose where they want to play.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aurotity View Post
    correct choice Knight Empire World, there was a lot of mistakes in the epic myko beta. Knight empire world not pay to win, it is play to win
    I don’t think any grobar(kops) server worth to play at all. If anyone play here, make sure you use passwords and account names that you won’t use anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    I don’t think any grobar(kops) server worth to play at all. If anyone play here, make sure you use passwords and account names that you won’t use anywhere else.
    I thought your server EpicMYKO is from KOPS. You are getting so low to trying to attack other servers because you did not do good job with advertising the server. Afterall you opened a lot of servers under GlobalMYKO and they were bad.
    Please stop attacking us like Amateurs. Let's open servers and see who will be better.
    EpicMYKO did not even have beta, so you are opening official without even testing the server, and your last servers GlobalMYKO was very bad.

If you can't open good server please don't attack us with some random craps.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KEWorld View Post
    I thought your server EpicMYKO is from KOPS. You are getting so low to trying to attack other servers because you did not do good job with advertising the server. Afterall you opened a lot of servers under GlobalMYKO and they were bad.
    Please stop attacking us like Amateurs. Let's open servers and see who will be better.
    EpicMYKO did not even have beta, so you are opening official without even testing the server, and your last servers GlobalMYKO was very bad.

If you can't open good server please don't attack us with some random craps.
    Just by the narrative of your answer it’s clear that you are KOPS(nick) . Thanks . We actually dumped your files and went with soacs.

Just by the narrative of your answer it’s clear that you are KOPS(nick) . Thanks . We actually dumped your files and went with soacs.
    We are using (SOACS) AntiCheat from osmanx, so i don't know what are you talking about? Where did you get those false informations.

Validating

global myko has died. sorry bro. good luck with epic myko.

I dunno why you are attacking other servers Deadhealer. I honestly don't care but you keep trolling around.
    Both servers EpicMYKO and KnightEmpire are good servers, I mean... It's MYKO there is not a lot different.
    So both worth to play, there is no much difference... It's all about the advertisement and players and by the situation i see EpicMYKO is getting 130-150 players, while Empire is getting 350.

Also Empire had official launch 31th announced way before Epic announced the launch date. So now because you getting less players you are trying to troll people.
    If you can open good server open it and don't care about other servers go your way. Deadhealer just trolling and attacking other servers.

If you can open good server, do it... Let's see... Big mouth only?

Also as far as i know this Empire is independent.
    Aurotity likes this.

Good luck :]

Deimos online!

Yall making fun of epic for having 170 when this one has 123 lmao ok

knightempire will die in 2-3 days.

0RC

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    I dunno why you are attacking other servers Deadhealer. I honestly don't care but you keep trolling around.
    Both servers EpicMYKO and KnightEmpire are good servers, I mean... It's MYKO there is not a lot different.
    So both worth to play, there is no much difference... It's all about the advertisement and players and by the situation i see EpicMYKO is getting 130-150 players, while Empire is getting 350.

Also Empire had official launch 31th announced way before Epic announced the launch date. So now because you getting less players you are trying to troll people.
    If you can open good server open it and don't care about other servers go your way. Deadhealer just trolling and attacking other servers.

If you can open good server, do it... Let's see... Big mouth only?

Also as far as i know this Empire is independent.
    No one's attacking anyone here except Knight Empire.. he/she/it is trying to talk bad about other servers[specifically jumping into my server's topic] to pull people attention to their server.. Isn't that lame? Like let's be honest here, not for me, not for anyone, but for YOURSELF, mind your own damn business, It's the least you could do..just be honest with yourself and open your eyes

I never wanted to meddle into such childish issues like mine's better, no, your's better, no, their's better... come on, grow up already. Players can choose wherever they want to, you are in no place to control them.

Good-luck lying to yourself and spreading false accusations, if that makes you feel better, keep it up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast