Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Knight Imperia

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by WhatTheFuck Are you really dumb? It became a pk server,and you started with lvl70 and items like ...
Page: 2

hoody

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheFuck View Post
    Are you really dumb? It became a pk server,and you started with lvl70 and items like a rogue got chitin set+8 mds+8 rols res wps and that so you call that a farm server?
    at least Knight Imperia has Dedicated server you are hosting it urself rofl.

No good devs there, matter of time til it dies, again.

Kuasar

good luck i hope ur community become larger day by day. Devs r old goodguns and adults i will play here.

IamOne

Quote Originally Posted by hoody View Post
    at least Knight Imperia has Dedicated server you are hosting it urself rofl.

Damn i told you i dont have a freakin server? gosh..

then stfu mate ur making urself embarrsing rofl

IamOne

Quote Originally Posted by 14K View Post
    then stfu mate ur making urself embarrsing rofl

Nope! i dont

Banned

enough! back to the point ^^

hoody

today 20.00 gmt +2 beta will be open.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheFuck View Post
    This server having alot of corruption it had last time and it closed within 3 weeks so dont waste your time in this server and if you dont like turks playing you really Shouldn´t play this server the admin and owner is a turk and all his friend playing there and getting items.. your choice guys i just telling what happend last time
    First, I would like to know who you are before discussing this.

Second, I broke my friendship with the people who asked for items in KI. When I reject giving, they provoked the community, spreaded corruption lies and tried to make everyone quit just to get their revenge from us. Sad to see you are just another who believed to these lies.

Third, that Chitin Shield was dropped to a clan at a boss event, and they awarded it to my brother since he was the only priest. Same happend in Ko4LifeKO Beta, a CS dropped at the first day and whiners called it as corruption.

Yes, I am Turkish. Just because I am Turkish, it makes me corrupted in your eyes? That makes no sense and not a mature though.

@ MeeP; We all agree KI failed because of the wrong decisions we took for our security. We purchased a security system called Soacs (by osmanx) instead of coding our own and it failed so badly. 64 bit system users couldn't play, people couldn't understand turkish texts, it made false virus alerts and so on. Our purchase deal wasn't like that. He told us that he is going to donate these money to kids in africa, will write an english translation patch as soon as possible and will make special patches for us for an amount of money. However, he never kept his promise and we are still waiting for an english patch/64 bit issue fix after almost a year. We even purchased a "secure ko panel" for more security, but it got sql injected at the day we used it. My personal panel never got any injection problems, tho I was beginner at security while coding it and I took the necessary steps just by asking them to known developers like Twostars, Akuma, Blade and some php devs in Ko Devs/Snoxd. Also, we made an 2-days lasting open beta, I admit that was a failure also.

Lastly, just because we sucked at the start by our "wrong decisions" and not the "development", it doesn't make us bad developers. Anyone with a little programming experience can write small ko applications, break other's exe, code personal events by making additions to the database.

As said, the reason KI died in the past, wasn't about development, it was about taking wrong decisions, which won't happen again.

Don't judge b4 it's even open.

IamOne

Quote Originally Posted by Ibumax View Post
    Don't judge b4 it's even open.

well it was open b4 but maybe they made a change who knows!

Wancka

Welll....
    Server is going to open in less than half an our.
    Or atleast the open beta is going to open in less than 30 mins...
    I hope ppl will check it out....
    Cya guys in-game.

Gratz with the server

Cool

downloading it atm..

btw, just try out the server.. if you see any signs of corruption, then go ahead and quit no1 will stop you. i know KI's history and i'm prepared to give it another shot.
    There will always be corruption in KO, no matter what.. Heck, even a friend GM tping you to noobs running in cz (easy kills) is corruption for me.
    Also, i'm gonna be honest.. dont care what you ppl think, some of the head GM's are good friends of mine and i already tried to ask items for when server goes official, becuz i wont have much time to play and i dont like to fall behind lol and guess what, they said noway, NEVER! so if i can't get items from GM, then no1 will xD NO1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so all i wanna say is, give this server a try ^^
    and gl to those who run the server, i hope you guyz wont make same mistake as b4

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Second, I broke my friendship with the people who asked for items in KI. When I reject giving, they provoked the community, spreaded corruption lies and tried to make everyone quit just to get their revenge from us. Sad to see you are just another who believed to these lies.
    that always happens ^^

IamOne

Okay guys im sorry for the things i wrote the thing was i had a fight withsome one that played that server i have no proof of corruption i just wrote some shit cuz i was mad im sorry to all the people that got offended

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast