Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Knight Imperia

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; beta is up lets have some fun xD...
Page: 3

Banned

beta is up lets have some fun xD

Cool

bump for ki

i cant log in =/

this server is shit the top clan you cant see half the ppls items and the owner probly gave them the items and disabled so other ppl cant see what they have so if it was me i would not play it

server isnt bad needs to be a little bit harder for lvling but Orc clan carnage seems to be favored by owner

Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    this server is shit the top clan you cant see half the ppls items and the owner probly gave them the items and disabled so other ppl cant see what they have so if it was me i would not play it
    Should I laugh? The top clan you mention, it is a clan of 3 people, because there were no other clans around except Positive which is about 6 people during Closed Beta. Our active users limit never passed 9, yet you whine about corruption.

Compounding accessories were enabled. They simply made new characters and compounded the accessories. I didn't made them invisible on ko panel. Accounts deleted because we moved into Open Beta stage.

Guess you took "closed beta" too serious.

Greetings Aristona and hoody,

Congratz about KI's relaunching, I wish you all the best with your server.

I would probably play it too if I was in my country and not in my 1 year trip.
    Do not believe all the bad things people say about this server.

Give it a shot, and just enjoy what the Ownerz offers you people.

Cya,

Pyro, faraway in New Zealand

hoody

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Greetings Aristona and hoody,

Congratz about KI's relaunching, I wish you all the best with your server.

I would probably play it too if I was in my country and not in my 1 year trip.
    Do not believe all the bad things people say about this server.

Give it a shot, and just enjoy what the Ownerz offers you people.

Cya,

Pyro, faraway in New Zealand
    ty honey you are always welcome to Knight Imperia.

and we never believed what people say about US or Our server.
    we are usual Hoody and Aristona wise,fair and helpful =)

Quote Originally Posted by hoody View Post
    we are usual Hoody =)
    HOODY?! man you gotta learn to 1v1

hoody

i am not exactly sure what i have to see in the picture.but it seems like we are clan party it isnt allowed to duel in clan parties thats why they prolly duffed u.and you can be happy me and aristona are not going to play since we are admins.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Should I laugh? The top clan you mention, it is a clan of 3 people, because there were no other clans around except Positive which is about 6 people during Closed Beta. Our active users limit never passed 9, yet you whine about corruption.

Compounding accessories were enabled. They simply made new characters and compounded the accessories. I didn't made them invisible on ko panel. Accounts deleted because we moved into Open Beta stage.

Guess you took "closed beta" too serious.
    EAT A DICK snoxd even sees how shit it was cause we played there funny how server was opened what 14th and the clan carnage had like 12 people in clan everyone in the clan was 70 mastered yet we could kill riotes in bowl and get a opal,cystal,crude out of every 2-4 riotes and then like I said the top clan only a certain few you couldnt view the items they had on Zzzzz noob server have fun all i have to say BB

sad... i was actually gone try this server and bring a few friends too, but seeing as every other post about this server is about corruption, we changed our minds.

If your an admin/GM or whatever authority you have on this server, you should not have an ingame clan/char. its obvious when the GM/admin a bunch of friends in a clan, there will be some kind of corruption, whether it be doing a small favor or going as far as boss spawning/gearing your clan.
    Aristona, I don't know you personally or anything, so I dont have anything agaisnt you, but if you want people to even CONSIDER playing this server, you got to loose the reputation of corruption. Doesnt matter if its beta or not. Don't ruin the fun of other players just for your own clan. That's just bullshit and kills a private server immediately.

People spread gossips as they buy bread .. i played this server before, i really enjoyed it . I dont remember any kind of corruption , admins were always keeping the server fair , some people were just jealous or dissapointed and they started spread rumors , and i think some decided to attak the server .
    Anyway , no matter which nationality they are , admins in this server have a good I.T knowledge.

hoody

it seems like whatever we say people will not change their mind.Avast u r prolly the same guy in snoxd.I hope its not against the rules but i wanna point out something about him.

not giving server names just those are all different servers advertisement topics.

tater09

it is stuppid you cant even msn bug the owner calls it bug abuse and you get banned for it and ardream dont work and all kinda stuff

tater09

if i get a keylog they are going to be in truble because i will flipp the fck out on them if it dose

tater09

this server is boring it takes you like 5 days to lvl if you just dick around and if you exp hard you can make it in 2 day so it is not much a pk and next to that you cant hardly ask anybudy for help thay are so rod and the gm or owner is never on so you cant ask aout the server

i really doubt people will listen that kinda whiner guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    EAT A DICK snoxd even sees how shit it was cause we played there funny how server was opened what 14th and the clan carnage had like 12 people in clan everyone in the clan was 70 mastered yet we could kill riotes in bowl and get a opal,cystal,crude out of every 2-4 riotes and then like I said the top clan only a certain few you couldnt view the items they had on Zzzzz noob server have fun all i have to say BB
    For once, there is a feature in our KO Panel, which makes user to activate/deactivate viewing of their items.

Probably you do not know about it, because all you want to do is making KI look bad to others instead of checking our features.

Second, everyone was level 70, because experience rates was X1000 of official rates and hitting level 70 doesn't require more than 10 minutes. Does it make some sense?

Third, learn english and stop accusing/cussing. Otherwise I will report you to moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    sad... i was actually gone try this server and bring a few friends too, but seeing as every other post about this server is about corruption, we changed our minds.

If your an admin/GM or whatever authority you have on this server, you should not have an ingame clan/char. its obvious when the GM/admin a bunch of friends in a clan, there will be some kind of corruption, whether it be doing a small favor or going as far as boss spawning/gearing your clan.
    Aristona, I don't know you personally or anything, so I dont have anything agaisnt you, but if you want people to even CONSIDER playing this server, you got to loose the reputation of corruption. Doesnt matter if its beta or not. Don't ruin the fun of other players just for your own clan. That's just bullshit and kills a private server immediately.
    That's really mature to tell us what to do without checking our server and changing your mind depending on the forum posts, especially by the ones which comes from new created accounts with less than 10 posts who tries to make us look bad.

There is no such thing like "your clan". I am not leading any clans. Just because I played them in the past, or they are my friends doesn't make me corrupt. For sure, my friends are welcome to play on my server, however they never got, and never will get any advantages comparing to other players.

Anyway, thanks for your advises - but I suggest you to check the server yourself when it goes on official. If you want, you may not play, but please, do not get provoked by the randoms who hates us, just because they couldn't cheat in KI in the past and trying to get their revenge right now. Usually they are same guys, they are just getting new accounts and spamming the same things over and over again. Sadly, generally moderators are not helpful and they do not provide IP Addresses of users to us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast