Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Very fun server, even though iam not too geared i still have a chance pking with buddys Farmin with theese ...
Page: 13

Domin333

Very fun server, even though iam not too geared i still have a chance pking with buddys
    Farmin with theese rates is mad fun too

Quote Originally Posted by Domin333 View Post
    Very fun server, even though iam not too geared i still have a chance pking with buddys
    Farmin with theese rates is mad fun too
    server is awesome. Specially during the weekends ^_^

Banned Senior Member

well i registered in the forum but not email yet after 2 hours almost

This is the last day of Trina sales and Trina will be removed from the Power Up Store tonight. If you want to get one, act quick!

@Serreos; Our forum doesn't require e-mail confirmation anymore.

Aristona what do you think about total wipe?

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    Wont happen lol... Server opened 2 month ago

Hipatos

The server isn't that exciting though, items and levels are too easily to obtain at their in comparation of item and level cap. Pk does get too balanced in items and levels, and it slowly comes to look more like a pk server then a farm one.

lol hipatos go away. You hack on Lifeko

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    We are not going to wipe the server. Even the new starters can do fine in Colony Zone as soon as they join a decent clan and get friends. We still have like 250+ online during evenings, so there is no point in wiping. My suggestion is, just purchase few things from our Power Up Store (e.g Beginner Packs) and it will help you while leveling up.

We may release a secondary farm server with ROFD features once the development completes. The decision is not made yet, but so far the development is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    The server isn't that exciting though, items and levels are too easily to obtain at their in comparation of item and level cap. Pk does get too balanced in items and levels, and it slowly comes to look more like a pk server then a farm one.
    Level is pretty easy comparing to gear, and it's not a PK server.

Knight Imperia :: Character Info

This player currently top 1 in monthly rankings and you can check his items by clicking on the link I gave. His items are not great, but seems like he is doing fine in Colony Zone. Unlike the PK servers, PK quality in our server is better and it's more fun.

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    We are not going to wipe the server. Even the new starters can do fine in Colony Zone as soon as they join a decent clan and get friends. We still have like 250+ online during evenings, so there is no point in wiping. My suggestion is, just purchase few things from our Power Up Store (e.g Beginner Packs) and it will help you while leveling up.

We may release a secondary farm server with ROFD features once the development completes. The decision is not made yet, but so far the development is going well.

Level is pretty easy comparing to gear, and it's not a PK server.

Knight Imperia :: Character Info

This player currently top 1 in monthly rankings and you can check his items by clicking on the link I gave. His items are not great, but seems like he is doing fine in Colony Zone. Unlike the PK servers, PK quality in our server is better and it's more fun.
    There's basiscly verry little difference in equipment between players if you base yourself on their armour and weapons, this makes their damage kind of equal. The only way to actually gain an advantage is farm so many uniques so that you gain +3 uniques, but if you have to farm that long and this much to gain a small advantage, it just isn't worth it.
    Shell and highclass rates should be bitter hard, it should be extra exceptional when there turns up a md +8, most users should be running around with sword breakers +8 and md's +6, the server can't be called a farm server, it takes just a few days to gear you up, even when you do it legitly.

no need to listen to hipatos.. hes an ass k0xper/R hacker he doesnt know shit about anything

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    There's basiscly verry little difference in equipment between players if you base yourself on their armour and weapons, this makes their damage kind of equal. The only way to actually gain an advantage is farm so many uniques so that you gain +3 uniques, but if you have to farm that long and this much to gain a small advantage, it just isn't worth it.
    Shell and highclass rates should be bitter hard, it should be extra exceptional when there turns up a md +8, most users should be running around with sword breakers +8 and md's +6, the server can't be called a farm server, it takes just a few days to gear you up, even when you do it legitly.
    Some people has Iron Necklace/Iron Belt and other uniques. Some people are on chitins +7. Players doesn't need +3 uniques to make a difference on equipment.

It take few days to get shells +7 and +16 accessories, which is enough to stand alive during PK, but if you want to get more, you have to be working even more.

We are not a "hardcore" farm server, since I really doubt people would spend their months to reach level 70 like it was on 2006. Maybe servers with great population like ko4life may succeed it, but in the end, people will start quitting and server will die. We are trying to gain new players as we are trying to defend our current players with events. We released some events, where even a newbie character can get geared if they are lucky, which is accepted by our community.

We all know sword breakers +8/mirage daggers +6 on top players won't happen again. For sure hardcore lovers and exp whores will like these servers, but I don't think they will succeed a server like this. For example it is impossible to kill bosses with such gear. In the end you will be lowering bosses power, which will move your server from originality.

I agree shells could be a bit harder from the start, but we don't want to change it now since it will be helpful for the new players and changing it would be unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    no need to listen to hipatos.. hes an ass k0xper/R hacker he doesnt know shit about anything
    He was banned in KI for r hacking/koxping too, but I am always open for discussions if he is going to discuss things without flaming and telling me how leet he is.

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Some people has Iron Necklace/Iron Belt and other uniques. Some people are on chitins +7. Players doesn't need +3 uniques to make a difference on equipment.

It take few days to get shells +7 and +16 accessories, which is enough to stand alive during PK, but if you want to get more, you have to be working even more.

We are not a "hardcore" farm server, since I really doubt people would spend their months to reach level 70 like it was on 2006. Maybe servers with great population like ko4life may succeed it, but in the end, people will start quitting and server will die. We are trying to gain new players as we are trying to defend our current players with events. We released some events, where even a newbie character can get geared if they are lucky, which is accepted by our community.

We all know sword breakers +8/mirage daggers +6 on top players won't happen again. For sure hardcore lovers and exp whores will like these servers, but I don't think they will succeed a server like this. For example it is impossible to kill bosses with such gear. In the end you will be lowering bosses power, which will move your server from originality.

I agree shells could be a bit harder from the start, but we don't want to change it now since it will be helpful for the new players and changing it would be unfair.

He was banned in KI for r hacking/koxping too, but I am always open for discussions if he is going to discuss things without flaming and telling me how leet he is.
    I was banned twice for r bug at your server, that's correct, but I still have some chars over there, and I am still able to r bug on the server, though I've lost interest to continue playing over there.

Awesome server!
    Ty Aristona for the time you're putting down on the server.

yup the server is awesome.. i dont know what was the other guy talking about..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM
  6. Hits: 2