Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristona Not really. Feel free to take a look at our rankings. It shows players inventory. Noone ...
Page: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Not really. Feel free to take a look at our rankings. It shows players inventory. Noone has those items in a single character, but seperatedly they do. It's not because people like to babashop, it's because server is 5 months old.

Also, noone can babashop these items in Knight Imperia. Our Power Up Store contains boss scrolls and trinas only.

In two days or three, you can get +16 accessory set, shells +7 and a weapon +7, which is enough to PK for a skilled player.
    hahahah i play this man i know how farm shell and accesory and in 2 days u cant farm shell +7 set :S weapon +7 O.o this is the real life?

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Noone has those items on a single character? Plenty do, and shitloads of people buy and sell items on your server for USD without anyone getting banned.

Not meant as a flame, just proving that you're mistaken, I love Kirie's Warrior Pendant +3.
    Sneaks, I don't take it as a flame. You worked as a Community Manager in KI, also was a part of DontDropTheSoap clan, which was one of the top clans in KI so I have respect to your comments.

Almost %80 of the characters you posted are playing since the beginning. Some of them are donating, their clans are helping them and people just give their items to their friends so they are getting geared quickly. Also, I didn't count them one by one but it's somewhat like 16 players up there. The amount of players who logged in today is over 750. (Around 220 online in realtime.) May I ask what gear do others has? We are talking about 5 months here, almost half a year. It's possible to get shells +8, uniques, weapons +8 in this duration. Maybe it's even possible in usko if you are a skilled player with a decent clan.

For sure, new players may have hard times on catching up the old players, but what do you expect us to do? These players spent their months on gearing themself. Did a boss check everyday, waited so long in moradon to trade their items and all.

As I said, if you are a skilled player, you can survive in colony zone with shells +7, weapons +8 (let's say a md +8 dual) and +16 dex/3 hp accessories combined with kekuri rings +3 because plently of players does it. You will not be facing these characters all the time. You can raid exp spots, face skilless players or others with worse gear than yours.

As long as you are an active player, you can be a part of top clans and they can help you with gear.

Also, if you report these usd salers/buyers, we will take care of them. For sure people can do it silently, but at least tell us how we are supposed to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    Main reason of over-geared people in comparation with the amount of active users is the fact that farming and exp'ing is overall not verry hard, and every now and then a security breach pops up that allows bug exploiters to secretly abuse them, and if they are a bit cautious they can not be traced down due to the fact that admins have limitations on their tracing methods.
    I agree exping is pretty easy comparing to get geared right now, because the overall gear is getting better day by day and it's getting harder for new players to catch up. It was pretty balanced before, but we always would prefer a harder experience rates. If we ever release a new server, the experience rates will be harder. We don't want to lower it right now, since it will be unfair to new players and the level gap between new players and old players will be even bigger.

I also agree we have limitations on our tracing methods, since we did not develop the game ourself. It's a game developed back in 1999's, so we can't really expect much. We changed some things in our server, which helps us to trace cheaters easily. For example, while R buggers were around (it is fixed now) we were using a script to scan user inventories for exploitable items in different inventory slots. Just one button, and they are all listed. Only the professional cheaters wouldn't get caught (The ones even better than you who would think about every possible way, or the ones who knows KO database and realises the limitations we have) but you were one of them and got banned few times with your friends.

I would like to hear about these security breachs. We didn't had any problems for the past 4 months. (The duration between R buggers were abusing things [happend in most of the private servers] and last week's coin issue [which was actually a minimal issue.]) If there were others, please let us know, otherwise your "secretly abusing" doesn't make much sense to me...

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    hahahah i play this man i know how farm shell and accesory and in 2 days u cant farm shell +7 set :S weapon +7 O.o this is the real life?
    You play KI, and I am the admin of KI, and I know the same thing. Two days with being at least 10 hours online would get you shells +7. (Or well, let's say anvil didn't like you and you got only 3 shells.) Accessories are easy. In few hours you can compound a set +16. (If you find someone to trade dex earrings to str earrings and so on, it will be even quicker.)

I disagree on babashopping. Thankfully, people who donates to KI keeps the server alive, but they don't get much by donating. A trina piece (20$) is being sold for 250m in moradon. A boss summon scroll (10$) is being sold for 125m in moradon and shell +7 worth 120-150m. What's the point of babashopping then? Basicly, you would need to spend at least $100+ to buy a single +8 weapon. How many players do you think is able to donate more than $100 usd to a private server just to get a single +8 weapon? Getting a character like these players would cost you over 800$.

Not to mention, I know several private servers where you can get valkrie/gryphon armors (which are like a shell +9 on comparison to shell +8, maybe even better) just for 5 usd, or even non-obtainable armors/weapons for free players for few pounds.

Also, so many people complains about the boss summon scroll's spawn rate, because our rates are same as K2 rates. These boss summon scrolls are not spawning talos and tk on each press. I heard alot of complaints just because they got 5 stingers in row, luckily got the first talos in their 40th spawn which got coined, and even players who quitted for this.

HendTheEternal

If this server has myko droprates on uniques, how come exactly everyone have rols/rocs and iron set and even +2 uniques. server is new, and alot of players, boss spawn in myko was slow, and low droprate on iron sets, i mean wtf? i look through most people on ranking list and everyone iron sets. thats insane.

Quote Originally Posted by HendTheEternal View Post
    If this server has myko droprates on uniques, how come exactly everyone have rols/rocs and iron set and even +2 uniques. server is new, and alot of players, boss spawn in myko was slow, and low droprate on iron sets, i mean wtf? i look through most people on ranking list and everyone iron sets. thats insane.
    Because the server isn't new.

HendTheEternal

yea but 5 months is new, i never seen a 5 month year old USKO server when everyone in top 100 have iron set aint droprate on iron like 2% ?

not ment as flame, but i think with the monster summon staff @ PUS for low price makes shitload of items, point of farm server is not being a pk server

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It kind of is true... the top 100 people mostly have iron sets, and the shells +8 and weapons +8. Even the people that love farming don't want to start on a server that's stacked with items.

vhf

For lvl 70, Shell Set +7, High Class Weapon +7 and 16 accessory you need a lot more than 2 days. I know this because I just started. If you can get that kinda gear in 1 week it means that you really get lucky with upgrades/drops and you are 24/7 online.

yea but 5 months is new, i never seen a 5 month year old USKO server when everyone in top 100 have iron set aint droprate on iron like 2% ?

not ment as flame, but i think with the monster summon staff @ PUS for low price makes shitload of items, point of farm server is not being a pk server
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    It kind of is true... the top 100 people mostly have iron sets, and the shells +8 and weapons +8. Even the people that love farming don't want to start on a server that's stacked with items.
    Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    For lvl 70, Shell Set +7, High Class Weapon +7 and 16 accessory you need a lot more than 2 days. I know this because I just started. If you can get that kinda gear in 1 week it means that you really get lucky with upgrades/drops and you are 24/7 online.
    GG all >,< he cant say nathing this server suck u can play but die all time O.o all have iron set itemns +8 and u start new? 0 itemns 0 coin haha impossible!!!

hmm i started 1 mouth ago and i play like 3-4 hours a day . I am lvl 71 shells +7 , some 16/3 some 14/2 , weapon +7 and when we make a clan party in cz we have alot of fun , war is also fun . I dont get your point about geared people . If you want it easy you shoud srart when the server opened .
    What do you expect , people to wait you for 5 mouths ?
    Get some balls .

Gogo TheKliffs

lol you guys keep flaming and flaming.

Back in USKO in Logos and Girakon I got geared even faster than here. So when you are active and have a sharer that is good, you can easily get geared.

Anyway. I'm just going to type an overview of my history in this server. I started playing this server 2 weeks after it started. I would say that I spended over $100 buying boss scrolls, blue chest etc, that just helped me mostly at the begining getting armors and weapons +7+8. Farming 16/3 was a lot of fun too(sarcasm) It took me about 2 days. Most of the time when pk is very slow depending on the time zone we would go farm dms or camp attila.
    After farming we will go upgrade and try to make our items either +7 for easy sell or +8 for a more convenient trade or sell.
    So far i've made 1 iron bow +8, 1 shard +8, 2 mirage daggers +8, and 3x chitins +8 for rogue. To be honest It wasn't that covenient I burned WAY TO MANY TRHINGS. I'm lucky with the noob +6 upgrading but I suck going to +7 or +8 lol. I'm pretty sure there are people that have some great upgrading methods. I would say most of them are turks because the ones that sold and trade the armors im currently using on Bryan were babas ^_^

I was really lucky in bowl and eslant solo in human side got 2x rols, 1 roc, and 3x roms, 1 skelly, and 1 glass belt from talos.

As a clan we have always been active farming Eslant bosses, specially when we were DontDropTheSoap some clannies would even wake up at 3am in the morning just to come and kill Isiloon.

Now with Tantrum which Is the strongest, organized and pretty sure the best PVP-PK clan in the server we kill Isiloon, Eslant bosses and some felankors.
    Last week we were lucky and got one Iron neck and belt and so many other drops that were awarded to the clannies since we joined.

This server is a lot of fun. New players should try it but it is way better when you got friends or a good clan that is active. But if you really want to compite you need to have a sharer. I'm sure most top players have sharers in this and most Knight servers in the world.

P.D: My time zone sucks hahaha

We need srv wipe!:P

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    There are not many Iron Necklaces in the server since the droprate is %1 on Isiloon and Snake Queen. There are few Iron Necklaces in the server right now.

I know players does not like starting on a server with stacked items but what can we do? We are trying our best to make events for new players. (e.g Moradon treasury bosses, which contains DM drops and dies with R; weekend experience events) but things we can do for newbie players is limited.

If you have suggestions, please post them.

Droprate of IN is %1, just scanned the database and there are only 9 Iron Necklaces in the server, therefore only 9 Iron sets.

ApriLDay
    BryanMills
    Frantic
    Shadow
    Shintouzi
    SteeL0
    Swen
    Trustworthiness
    V0ItZ

No, as I replied to other guy, feel free to check our forums for boss scroll rate complaints.

Like,
    KI Forums -> 3 Days Knight-Imperia lan-weekend

It tells you information about the rates.

I agree it increases the amount of unique items ingame, but we have to pay our dedicated server/ventrilo server cost somehow. At least you should be happy that we never sold, don't sell any items in our pus like other servers which leads to overpowered donators and never will be selling.

As for usko, our rates are probably easier than usko and we have way less active amount of players so getting geared may seem to be quick for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    hmm i started 1 mouth ago and i play like 3-4 hours a day . I am lvl 71 shells +7 , some 16/3 some 14/2 , weapon +7 and when we make a clan party in cz we have alot of fun , war is also fun . I dont get your point about geared people . If you want it easy you shoud srart when the server opened .
    What do you expect , people to wait you for 5 mouths ?
    Get some balls .

Gogo TheKliffs
    Exactly. Once you have a decent clan to exp/pk with, you won't be having any problems. I know several clans who are willing to gear active & skilled players.

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    We need srv wipe!:P
    Unfortunately, we are unable to wipe KI. Too many players asking for it, the quitted ones and the newbie players, but we still have 200+ online players so wiping looks impossible right now.

We will be wiping KI only if our maximum active user amount goes below 40, and these players who keeps playing accepts a fresh start.

Imo KI was the Best Private Server I played The way it was Set out You didnt Have to BabaShop To be Good You spend the Time And You will be the best Its simple as that

The people that Are complaining Are the 15 year old kids.
    Theres no Reason not to Farm At eslant anywhere else To Gain Enough gear.

The only Reason I quit this Server is Im from Australia and i had Massive Lag issues I Had
    Maxed out Gear Would rape The majority of people Just Half way in a vs i dc Or Freeze and respawn dead.

This server Inspired me To create my Own Private server With a Friend It actually went Great.

We are Running our Own Ke server atm Only problem With any new Server We lack Players But anyways KI was best private server i played

No need to Listen To these kids

Tommy

Sect0r

KI is a good server but i dont like the babashop but the pk still good.. and aristona u did smth wrong more ppl have IN as i checked..

Quote Originally Posted by Sect0r View Post
    KI is a good server but i dont like the babashop but the pk still good.. and aristona u did smth wrong more ppl have IN as i checked..
    Ok , as sad before the so called "Babashopers" are buying only boss summon scrolls / trinas / blue chests .
    Stack of 20 boss scrolls are 220m at Merchant in this moment ( negotiatable)
    Trina is 350m at Merchant in this moment (negotiatable)
    Every drop from Blue chest sells for 120-200m ( exept HB wich is 550m )

I dont see how Babashopers make any difference at all since from 1 day farm i can buy anything that a Babashoper can .

As Aristona sad , if you are not active enough to help yourself you shoud try and enter the big clans , i dont see any clan with 36 people so there is plenty of room .
    There are clans that are helping alot when you start . My clan for example helped me greatly when i started without never knowing me before .

Gogo TheKliffs.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM