Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristona The server is still going with more than 200 online. Even if we would wipe the ...
Page: 20

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    The server is still going with more than 200 online. Even if we would wipe the server, that's pretty non-logical to wipe a server which is already running perfectly.

Instead of wiping the server completely, we came up with another solution. It's a good chance to play in a private server with actually 200+ online in both servers. Once everyone is geared, you can compete with the clans in first server. PK isn't about items only, yet not many people are geared. %80 of top clans are gearless and all of their items doesn't even worth an IN.

Start the server, make your gear, make a clan of skilled players and you will rule the server. If you face one geared player, you will face 50 non-geared players in the Colony Zone.

@SinSexy; Yes, you were top 1 without Iron set. For sure a wipe would definitely bring more players to this server, but I am simply not going to wipe the server because people spent their months on this server, and if they do not want a wipe, I won't wipe.

This is a big over exaggeration, every single time I look at the panel, theres 80-110. Please, stop with the 'Users Online' lie. It's easy for us to check the users online, and every amount you've said is always a lie.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    This is a big over exaggeration, every single time I look at the panel, theres 80-110. Please, stop with the 'Users Online' lie. It's easy for us to check the users online, and every amount you've said is always a lie.
    As I said before, this past weekend the max amount of users that were on was about 190 (not over 200). The weekend is usually the time that you see any private server at it's peak, and this is what this server's peak was. 2(or 3?) weeks ago it's peak was about 260 from what I saw. So you see the trend. It's only drastically decreasing.

Banned

theunbeatable, why dont u just start on that server instead of posting here all the time.. u making a big thing outta this, aristona dont wanna wipe, ofc he dont.. ppls paid to get their damn donater gear. the server would die if he wiped it.
    and they deffently not gonna wipe just bcoz u wanna join suddenly.
    just so u can get the dragon, thats just stupid.
    the other guys worked hard for their nps, like u should

Banned Senior Member

So is there any posibility for wipe out so we the new players want to come dont think twice?

Banned Senior Member

oh and the ppl tried for their items i understand this but its a chance about add more ppl to this server or just keep them and keep decreasing as beatable said.
    i dont care about the desicion i just want to be informed so me and my clan dont waste our time there
    thats all PPLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

DONT GET MAD PLX-)))))

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    theunbeatable, why dont u just start on that server instead of posting here all the time.. u making a big thing outta this, aristona dont wanna wipe, ofc he dont.. ppls paid to get their damn donater gear. the server would die if he wiped it.
    and they deffently not gonna wipe just bcoz u wanna join suddenly.
    just so u can get the dragon, thats just stupid.
    the other guys worked hard for their nps, like u should
    1) I did start on it, played 2 days, got to almost level 60 and have no motivation to continue on. I am surprised I even stayed this long even after trying to level/farm in cz and got raped in it.

2) People don't get "donator gear" as there is no such a thing on this server. From what I know, you purchase KC and with that KC you can get boss summon scrolls. This is an easy resolution as Aristona knows himself, that these KC points that the players bought could be compensated once the server is wiped, and that way you are giving the donators what they purchased, and you are giving the new comers a chance to buy what the donators already have.

3) Just because I have a voice, does not mean that I want to only join. Tell me,... how come when a server such as KOevolution started, it had 100+ users? It simply the fact that there is people lurking out there trying to find the right KE server to play on, and have not found it yet. KI has the advantage as it is the most populated KE version server out there and people would play it for sure, thus making the population MUCH bigger then it is now.

4) A game is a game. In general it's a waste of your time when you think about it. When you work towards getting your degree in real life to become a doctor, you actually find that time useful as towards the future you would have a job as a doctor.... but when you play a game for 6 months and you think about it, "What use was this 6 months of me playing". Hopefully I don't have to further explain myself on this point.

In general, gets your facts straight next time before you post. I try to create a uniting community to play one private server so that it will have a huge population, which is what all players seek the most when it comes to private servers, so that it satisfies me and all the others seeking to play that type of server... and here you come acting like an idiot and making false accusations.

Banned Senior Member

As i saw many ppl asked for this also
    Ty and regards pplssssss....

HoruS

every server that gets wiped
    fall faster after the wipe than it took to fall at first time
    so it dont worth to wipe cause ull get an active server for more 3 months and after it the server will get to a worse point than its now

ex : risingko

Quote Originally Posted by HoruS View Post
    every server that gets wiped
    fall faster after the wipe than it took to fall at first time
    so it dont worth to wipe cause ull get an active server for more 3 months and after it the server will get to a worse point than its now

ex : risingko
    Knight Imperia itself got wiped and it went from 50(?) players online to 400+ at once and still has a bit less then 200 players on average after 4-5 months. Your point is invalid, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    1)

In general, gets your facts straight next time before you post. I try to create a uniting community to play one private server so that it will have a huge population, which is what all players seek the most when it comes to private servers, so that it satisfies me and all the others seeking to play that type of server... and here you come acting like an idiot and making false accusations.
    Hehe laughed my ass off there. How can you create a uniting community when you fight with everyone

and im just playing around man, dont flame back, i bruise easily

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    Hehe laughed my ass off there. How can you create a uniting community when you fight with everyone

and im just playing around man, dont flame back, i bruise easily
    Next time I suggest not comment or you'll turn out with a response just like I give to "everyone". This isn't about uniting the community in a way "let's hold hands and be peaceful", it's more of a let's play the game that we are all following these forums because... together.

settle down there bud, i know what u meant. its just funny seeing ur goal and how you post online :<

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    settle down there bud, i know what u meant. its just funny seeing ur goal and how you post online :<
    Totaly agree lol. But yeah good idea. To get all private servers toguether. I believe we would need a dedicated server with more potential.

pinoyzoi

Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    Totaly agree lol. But yeah good idea. To get all private servers toguether. I believe we would need a dedicated server with more potential.
    That was what Ko4Life was for

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    U guys use octal system in texas or smth?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM
  6. Hits: 2