Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SinSexy the server is awesome but that anvil is fuking gay, I already burned like over 50 ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    the server is awesome but that anvil is fuking gay, I already burned like over 50 items, shells, shards, rappies, ii, chitins, etc going to +8 and none lol...
    But one day a few rogues with 0 nps appear with shards +8 and some shell or chitin parts +8...

I heard that was a way to get shards or some kind of bug I hope it was fixed because is not fair for the people that farm like crazy and dont get shit lol.
    That was a minor issue, which is fixed in 2 hours. Traced all the bugged items and deleted them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hoody View Post
    its not a Ko4life vs KI topic.go vomit somewhere else.
    I am not talking about whatever you speak of. Did I mention KO4life or Knight Imperia even once?

No, I am simply pointing out a descrepency in his reasoning...

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Translation "I am busy, therefore I cannot be a member of that organization. However because I am busy, I must be the administrator of this organization".

Does anyone else see the loophole in this logic?

It is like working harder to relieve stress, it is oxymoronic AND im presuming dishonest. That is like saying "I feel too incompetent to be a citizen of this country, so I will become president of another".

Any man with forsight can see what will happen to this server in approx. twenty four hours time.
    I believe I made myself clear enough - didn't needed a translation for this, but thank you for your effort.

Knight Imperia was opened, just because most of old KI players wanted to play together again. I cannot play on Ko4life server, because basicly I don't have time to exp hardcore anymore, and I don't want to be a random assasin running around in Colony Zone. When I play, my target is being one of the top players and I enjoy playing when I succeed my archievements. I even play 30-40 hours without giving up, because I like playing on mmorpgs. (Not just KO, I almost played on all mmorpgs so far.) I believe ko4life server will be great when it goes up and I am pretty sad that I will be unable to play there.

Anyway, don't want to sound rude to anyone, but I really dislike fortune tellers like you without any knowledge. I have nothing against ko4life server, but twenty four hour has passed. May I ask what happend?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Anyway, don't want to sound rude to anyone, but I really dislike fortune tellers like you without any knowledge. I have nothing against ko4life server, but twenty four hour has passed. May I ask what happend?
    a) Administrative membership is by default more work than ordinary membership; that is a re-iteration.

b) There has been no drastic change in knight imperia after the passing of twenty four hours, as far as I can tell. But you may take note, I never predicted anything... I was extremley ambiguous in what I actually said.

"A man with forsight can tell what will happen to knight imperia in twenty four hours". I could well have mean't "someone with forsight knows that there will be no drastic change".

Do you think the game master works less than the gamer?
    Does the CEO labour more than the secretary?

You are saying that positions of authourity require less work, which is a fallicy. I have no problem with your conclusion, you play whatever game you want, don't play any games if that is your wish!

But your reason is inept.

Mastermind event will end tomorrow. If you want to get ingame items with your KO knowledge, you have to be quick!

Details: KI Forums -> Mastermind Quiz

started playing here a couple of days ago. pretty fun and there are always 150+ people online. if you want to pk at a populated server, i suggest you take the time and level here. doesn't take long and would be worth the 1-2 days it takes to get lvl 70 and items

Mastermind event is over, and the winners are announced in our forums!

hoody

PVP EVENT begun check forums for details.

CTRL Minor is removed & Fully functional Power Up Store is released.
    Enjoy!

im trading cwest items for items on this server if anyone is interested got pretty nice cwest gear let me know if anyone is interested.

Automated gift system is enabled again, also moradon treasury monsters will be spawning at random locations!

Gift Event
    Details: Everyday, at a random hour, you will be rewarded with a random gift item, which you can obtain after clicking on Power Up Store (P) button.

When we send the gifts, (They are automated) we will be sending an ingame notice like: "A (Item_Name) has been sent to all online players!" When you see this notice, check your Power Up Store. Incase you are away or merchanting, be sure to check your Power Up Store at least once everyday!

Note: We send gifts to "All online players" so in order to receive rewards

Moradon Treasury Monsters
    Details: To help beginner players with gear, there will be treasure monsters, which will be spawning at random locations in Moradon city! They will be 1-hit and they will be looking like this;

Note: Treasure monster will be dropping Dark Mare drops, so you can obtain shells, or even a shard or a raptor!

lol, i wish i had all of them when i was playing :P

Super cool, now we are orc again but some of the clannies acc are bugged specially the warriors that were barbarian :P

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Started on this server yesterday, and I gotta agree.. it's BADASS !! I recommend it to everyone..

<Orc side ftw

same me and my friend started here yesterday and enjoying ourselves Just to bad +9 is fully disabled...

wood staff +9 or wizard +9 is a nice staff for paper mages for lvling

Banned

just disable high class item's upgrade to +9 or just allow paper armor and +8 low class weapons upgrade to +9, and make the rate like 1% (like in usko) will be way better

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM