Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hipatos I was banned twice for r bug at your server, that's correct, but I still have ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    I was banned twice for r bug at your server, that's correct, but I still have some chars over there, and I am still able to r bug on the server, though I've lost interest to continue playing over there.
    If only that were true you little bitch, post a SS. R bug is an easy fix and it has been fixed not only on his server but on many others. Hipatos, you're no pro hacker, you're just a lame leecher trying to make himself look good.
    Big /fail on your part mister. ^^

their registrations are fuked up.....
    with old acc i am not able to login because invalid password,with new registration i cant login bcs invalid password
    what the hell is that?

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    If only that were true you little bitch, post a SS. R bug is an easy fix and it has been fixed not only on his server but on many others. Hipatos, you're no pro hacker, you're just a lame leecher trying to make himself look good.
    Big /fail on your part mister. ^^
    This is the last time I reply to your ignorant messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    their registrations are fuked up.....
    with old acc i am not able to login because invalid password,with new registration i cant login bcs invalid password
    what the hell is that?
    No, our registrations checks password to be same and there are about 10000 accounts which doesn't have any problem. I believe you are doing something wrong.

Hey Hipatos... you got banned and you prolly dont know how to play so get out of this topic?
    Who cares if you can R bug as long as a bunch of people aint doing it. The thing is that most of the community on this server really dont like cheating and would prolly kick cheaters from their clan. Thats what makes this a good server... Cheaters that just couldnt learn to play to save their own life get reported as soon as someone sees it.

Gogo TheKliffs :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    Hey Hipatos... you got banned and you prolly dont know how to play so get out of this topic?
    Who cares if you can R bug as long as a bunch of people aint doing it. The thing is that most of the community on this server really dont like cheating and would prolly kick cheaters from their clan. Thats what makes this a good server... Cheaters that just couldnt learn to play to save their own life get reported as soon as someone sees it.

Gogo TheKliffs :P
    +1 to that , the best thing that i see , is the fast responce of the Admins when they handle cheaters . Even if you can cheat , you get reported and banned before you even know whats going on .

Go go TheKliffs .

Hipatos

It's in people's nature to believe what they want to believe, simple as that, so do as you wish, I don't really mind. From now on I'll be back preserved except against my close friends.

server is way better than we I used to play in USKO, Olimpia, Logos, Beramus, Ares..
    The GM's are awesome they always support the players and help us with issues as long as they respect the rules.

gogo Kliffs :P I like the fact that you guys dont give up as easy as GLORY or other human clans ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    gogo Kliffs :P I like the fact that you guys dont give up as easy as GLORY or other human clans ^_^
    For a bunch of lvl 50 paper mages, they put up a better fight than the majority of humans on the server, its great <3

pinoyzoi

When I played this server a while back it was really fun, but when all the sudden they put DontDropTheSoap the server has always been unbalanced which made Pking 1 sided. I dont know how it is like now havent played for a while but it was really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamerith View Post
    For a bunch of lvl 50 paper mages, they put up a better fight than the majority of humans on the server, its great <3
    lol gotta love ur comment

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    When I played this server a while back it was really fun, but when all the sudden they put DontDropTheSoap the server has always been unbalanced which made Pking 1 sided. I dont know how it is like now havent played for a while but it was really fun.
    Server is not unbalanced, the problem is the time zones and we have more active gg people in our clan, so humans just leave cz once they get pwned 2 or 3 times.

Server specs has been increased due to amount of active players.

The new specs are;

Intel® Core i7 920 2.66GHz 8MB Cache
    4 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 x 750 GB SATA2 HDD
    33.000 GB Traffic
    1Gbit Connection (10x 100MBit, means 10x time faster than before)

Thanks for our player's continued support.

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

This server seems to be pretty working one.

Quote Originally Posted by alipapa View Post
    This server seems to be pretty working one.
    server is doing great, you guys should give it a try ^_^

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM