Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 421

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hipatos I was banned twice for r bug at your server, that's correct, but I still have ...
Page: 14


  1. #196
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    I was banned twice for r bug at your server, that's correct, but I still have some chars over there, and I am still able to r bug on the server, though I've lost interest to continue playing over there.
    If only that were true you little bitch, post a SS. R bug is an easy fix and it has been fixed not only on his server but on many others. Hipatos, you're no pro hacker, you're just a lame leecher trying to make himself look good.
    Big /fail on your part mister. ^^

  2. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Czech republic <3
    Posts
    28

    Default

    their registrations are fuked up.....
    with old acc i am not able to login because invalid password,with new registration i cant login bcs invalid password
    what the hell is that?

  3. #198
    Hipatos
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    If only that were true you little bitch, post a SS. R bug is an easy fix and it has been fixed not only on his server but on many others. Hipatos, you're no pro hacker, you're just a lame leecher trying to make himself look good.
    Big /fail on your part mister. ^^
    This is the last time I reply to your ignorant messages.



  4. #199
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    their registrations are fuked up.....
    with old acc i am not able to login because invalid password,with new registration i cant login bcs invalid password
    what the hell is that?
    No, our registrations checks password to be same and there are about 10000 accounts which doesn't have any problem. I believe you are doing something wrong.

  5. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Hey Hipatos... you got banned and you prolly dont know how to play so get out of this topic?
    Who cares if you can R bug as long as a bunch of people aint doing it. The thing is that most of the community on this server really dont like cheating and would prolly kick cheaters from their clan. Thats what makes this a good server... Cheaters that just couldnt learn to play to save their own life get reported as soon as someone sees it.

    Gogo TheKliffs :P

  6. #201
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarotan View Post
    Hey Hipatos... you got banned and you prolly dont know how to play so get out of this topic?
    Who cares if you can R bug as long as a bunch of people aint doing it. The thing is that most of the community on this server really dont like cheating and would prolly kick cheaters from their clan. Thats what makes this a good server... Cheaters that just couldnt learn to play to save their own life get reported as soon as someone sees it.

    Gogo TheKliffs :P
    +1 to that , the best thing that i see , is the fast responce of the Admins when they handle cheaters . Even if you can cheat , you get reported and banned before you even know whats going on .

    Go go TheKliffs .

  7. #202
    Hipatos
    Guest

    Default

    It's in people's nature to believe what they want to believe, simple as that, so do as you wish, I don't really mind. From now on I'll be back preserved except against my close friends.

  8. #203
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    server is way better than we I used to play in USKO, Olimpia, Logos, Beramus, Ares..
    The GM's are awesome they always support the players and help us with issues as long as they respect the rules.

    gogo Kliffs :P I like the fact that you guys dont give up as easy as GLORY or other human clans ^_^

  9. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinSexy View Post
    gogo Kliffs :P I like the fact that you guys dont give up as easy as GLORY or other human clans ^_^
    For a bunch of lvl 50 paper mages, they put up a better fight than the majority of humans on the server, its great <3

  10. #205
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    When I played this server a while back it was really fun, but when all the sudden they put DontDropTheSoap the server has always been unbalanced which made Pking 1 sided. I dont know how it is like now havent played for a while but it was really fun.

  11. #206
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamerith View Post
    For a bunch of lvl 50 paper mages, they put up a better fight than the majority of humans on the server, its great <3
    lol gotta love ur comment

  12. #207
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    When I played this server a while back it was really fun, but when all the sudden they put DontDropTheSoap the server has always been unbalanced which made Pking 1 sided. I dont know how it is like now havent played for a while but it was really fun.
    Server is not unbalanced, the problem is the time zones and we have more active gg people in our clan, so humans just leave cz once they get pwned 2 or 3 times.

  13. #208
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Server specs has been increased due to amount of active players.

    The new specs are;

    Intel® Core i7 920 2.66GHz 8MB Cache
    4 GB DDR3 RAM
    2 x 750 GB SATA2 HDD
    33.000 GB Traffic
    1Gbit Connection (10x 100MBit, means 10x time faster than before)

    Thanks for our player's continued support.

  14. #209
    a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    239

    Default

    This server seems to be pretty working one.

  15. #210
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alipapa View Post
    This server seems to be pretty working one.
    server is doing great, you guys should give it a try ^_^

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-08-2010, 03:56 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    04-08-2010, 01:19 PM
  8. Hits: 19
    03-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  9. Hits: 24
    03-06-2010, 02:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •