Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh Wipe is for those who are lazy to farm and exp. I started like 4 weeks ...
Page: 22

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Wipe is for those who are lazy to farm and exp.

I started like 4 weeks / 1 month ago. I was clanless for like 3/4 off that time. Yet after 1 week I had shell +7 set and a glave +8 and a wp. Now I still have the same gear, only the wp is a +1 now. So it's really not as hard as everyone claims. With this items and lvl 70 I do fine in pk.

I play like 1-2h a day, sometimes less. There are people that started after me and outgear me by far. So really... server isn't too hard for new players.
    Simon i thought we gave you a skelly belt from clan :P

Bump for a nice server, tried it about 2 weeks now, its definitely not too hard to start in my opinion. Some other CrackeD nubs joining in the fun, some allready have. I have had lots of fun so far, keep up the good work.

xiahou_yuan

wtf are u guys saying, whenever I check panel I see 140+ players everytime...

xiahou_yuan

ur register system sucks balllllllls
    first time I had no referrer so i didn't touch it, told me to leave it blank or fill in Aristona. I tried again, filled in aristona, says the same thing, filled in Aristona, worked but my security code was too short
    lenghtened it, then again the capital letter shit. then I finally got it but I think i got fuckin tired of writing my id over and over again I made a mistake, and now I can't register again under this ip and I can't even find my id lol, seriously, suckiest register I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    first time I had no referrer so i didn't touch it, told me to leave it blank or fill in Aristona. I tried again, filled in aristona, says the same thing, filled in Aristona, worked but my security code was too short
    lenghtened it, then again the capital letter shit. then I finally got it but I think i got fuckin tired of writing my id over and over again I made a mistake, and now I can't register again under this ip and I can't even find my id lol, seriously, suckiest register I've ever seen.
    then there should be something wrong with you. Nobody else had problems registering.. And if you want to create more accounts you need to use proxy.

Swen

It's just because you suck

Registration Documentation

Register Button: Register button has to be clicked on when you control the information you entered. Once you click on the Register button, our system will check your information and insert them to our database. Please make sure your information is correct, otherwise you may not get the same Username again.

You could read the guide first.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

Register Button: Register button has to be clicked on when you control the information you entered. Once you click on the Register button, our system will check your information and insert them to our database. Please make sure your information is correct, otherwise you may not get the same Username again.

True.

Aristona check your pms in KI forum please.

xiahou_yuan

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

I got tired of checking every little detail for 5 times maybe?
    and why did you make it so that you can only make 1 account per IP if you have to use proxy to make a new one? it's just more trouble for everyone...

Banned

Back in KO Xia?

xiahou_yuan

after 4-5 months of nothing, I got in the mood for some killing again
    lol proxy won't work .... so now what?

Banned

after 4-5 months of nothing, I got in the mood for some killing again
    lol proxy won't work .... so now what?
    Good to have you back

xiahou_yuan

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Good to have you back
    If I can make an account
    don't think I'm going rogue though, got tired of all them VSes

If I can make an account
    don't think I'm going rogue though, got tired of all them VSes
    You can just class change. When i started KI i was a sin. But then i got bored and class changed to warrior.

Is there something wrong with launcher?? I am stuck at Checking version

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM