Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristona KI will be wiped soon andfurther details will be announced. For more information check our forums! ...
Page: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    KI will be wiped soon andfurther details will be announced.

For more information check our forums!
    we are comin!

KI user base died so much you had to start over? ^^

yes.. belive me if you did play from start in server one you realy get bored after 4 month with same ppl in cz.. just hope aristona take a realy realy good look in the topick we have in ki forum and try and make them real... as a normal wipe will nott help KI to get back in the top

well thats the destiny of every private server, nothing bad about that.

MaoZero

I heard that the server will open in September, anyone know anything?

Quote Originally Posted by MaoZero View Post
    I heard that the server will open in September, anyone know anything?
    Correct. We are currently configuring the server to make it secure as possible. Our new IP will be 95.154.236.135. Probably after few days we will start testing with Open Beta.

Correct. We are currently configuring the server to make it secure as possible. Our new IP will be 95.154.236.135. Probably after few days we will start testing with Open Beta.
    oooo that came quick ...

The fact of this post won't make more people quit your server, the truth is you really don't care a shit about your users.

You guys should check this topic how admins just care about turkish ppl and i think there must be some corruption inside due some personal interests here :

Check the topic and the shoutbox

Even in the shoutbox people is complaining about speedhackers all day at cz and admins even can't handle this.

It is sad because they have a good start, another wannabe english private server (really a turk server) is dyieng more than slowly.

That was my 2 cents on it, and as many people is saying from your server : goodbye (ragequit mode)

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    The fact of this post won't make more people quit your server, the truth is you really don't care a shit about your users.

You guys should check this topic how admins just care about turkish ppl and i think there must be some corruption inside due some personal interests here :

Check the topic and the shoutbox

Even in the shoutbox people is complaining about speedhackers all day at cz and admins even can't handle this.

It is sad because they have a good start, another wannabe english private server (really a turk server) is dyieng more than slowly.

That was my 2 cents on it, and as many people is saying from your server : goodbye (ragequit mode)
    Another nonsense. Why would I care about turkish players only? Just because having non-replied flame topics makes you think so?

You don't know the background of that speedhack issue. Something is wrong with their computers and I gave them a deadline to fix their computers, during this time they cannot go to cz and use that speed for their personal gain. If it's not fixed before the deadline, they will be banned.

A random admin would ban these people and be nice, but I am always investigating everything before I make a decision.

As for the csw issue, I didn't see the topic yet due to my new school registrations in my real life, but if csw started early, it's because I corrected the server time (it became gmt +3 somehow) 2 days ago.

haha i wonder if you will run this one better than the last :P hope you've learned your lesson

You don't know the background of that speedhack issue. Something is wrong with their computers and I gave them a deadline to fix their computers, during this time they cannot go to cz and use that speed for their personal gain. If it's not fixed before the deadline, they will be banned.
    If it's not deliberate, then it's the client. As most are probably aware, that particular client doesn't support multiple cores very well. With some processors it can produce this scenario, whereby the users appear to be speed hacking. It's interesting looking at it, because you see they don't take into account the multiple cores hammering away at their message pump, resulting in extremely fast renders and, inadvertently, when the frame rate is extremely high, their movement speed calculations going through the roof. The speed itself is passed to the movement packet to the server, and resent to each of the users in view distance.. hence everybody seeing them moving that fast, even though they're still only sending 1 movement packet per second.

You could limit the effects of the issue server-side, or fix up the client (the latter I personally chose to do, as that is where the heart of the problem lies this time, not the server - although the server also needs to verify they're not moving too fast, as you're aware, it's not their fault so they shouldn't be punished).

Just a well-informed heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    If it's not deliberate, then it's the client. As most are probably aware, that particular client doesn't support multiple cores very well. With some processors it can produce this scenario, whereby the users appear to be speed hacking. It's interesting looking at it, because you see they don't take into account the multiple cores hammering away at their message pump, resulting in extremely fast renders and, inadvertently, when the frame rate is extremely high, their movement speed calculations going through the roof. The speed itself is passed to the movement packet to the server, and resent to each of the users in view distance.. hence everybody seeing them moving that fast, even though they're still only sending 1 movement packet per second.

You could limit the effects of the issue server-side, or fix up the client (the latter I personally chose to do, as that is where the heart of the problem lies this time, not the server - although the server also needs to verify they're not moving too fast, as you're aware, it's not their fault so they shouldn't be punished).

Just a well-informed heads up.
    You are here again? No idea why did you latch on me like a leech. You, and your crew is the reason why both topics got closed, but you still keep quoting my comments, although I never said anything about you this time.

I really, but really don't want to talk with you anymore. I am not mad at you nor trying to prove something here. I can understand you are trying to help us (which I am hoping so) by sharing your knowledge, but please, this is not a development forum or development topic, show some respect and leave this thread. Pretty please.

A 'thank you' would have been sufficient, but I suppose 'get lost' is the typical turk response. I'll respect the 'racial' differences and take that as a 'thanks'. Wish granted, I'm gone.

PS: To be completely fair, you were also equally responsible. If you hadn't bothered to talk biased crap against servers that weren't even up yet (including but not limited to ours), I wouldn't have bothered posting in defense of any of the servers in question.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

As for the csw issue, I didn't see the topic yet due to my new school registrations in my real life, but if csw started early, it's because I corrected the server time (it became gmt +3 somehow) 2 days ago.
    If you changed the server time to gmt +3 from gmt +2, why would the USUAL Lunar War day of Tuesday be changed to CSW, an entire day early? The whole issue is that this happened on KI2 where CSW started on a day that wasn't the scheduled day and you restored it back to the clan who held it before. All we're asking is that same thing be happened again, and Insanity being restored the castle. Our clan for the most part are not European, so everyone knows to try to make it to CSW on Wednesdays Lunar War on Tuesday's are not that big of an issue.

can't you guys just take it next csw?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM