Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 421

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Stalker4Life I don't like the server that much i think it's too hard to exp and too ...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I don't like the server that much i think it's too hard to exp and too hard to get items just my opinion but i guess ppl like to do that stuff no hard feelings right ? xD
    Then your not putting enough effort in it. I started playing in this server like a week after the officials when everybody was 70 and i still managed to get one of the best assasin gears. All you got to do is get a good clan who farms/exp alot and you wont be having any problem.

  2. #107
    Senior Member SinSexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Then your not putting enough effort in it. I started playing in this server like a week after the officials when everybody was 70 and i still managed to get one of the best assasin gears. All you got to do is get a good clan who farms/exp alot and you wont be having any problem.
    yup,same here :P

  3. #108
    Senior Member BloodyCurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    I don't like the server that much i think it's too hard to exp and too hard to get items just my opinion but i guess ppl like to do that stuff no hard feelings right ? xD
    hard?
    dont even make account on ko4life server then

  4. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    hard?
    dont even make account on ko4life server then
    hahahahaha +1

    and many hacks working.. hope that the new anti-cheat will block them..

  5. #110
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    hard?
    dont even make account on ko4life server then
    Rofl,

    Just +1.

    Ko4life is goin' to be a hard-core exp server lol .

  6. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    112

    Default

    alot of cheaters ^^

  7. #112
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailys View Post
    alot of cheaters ^^
    I don't see any cheaters, except random level 20'ish bus farmers who gets banned in few minutes and which will be dealt with after the next version of our exe.

  8. #113
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I don't see any cheaters, except random level 20'ish bus farmers who gets banned in few minutes and which will be dealt with after the next version of our exe.
    Sorry Mr.Aristona. Have you banned any of them in a few min?
    I saw koxper running around 1 spot for like uhm 10 hours? And i belive hes still not banned. So less lies pls.

    Mr.Aristona what happend to your serv? 3 top clans have quitted? And i mean rly 3 top clans what u ever had in your pafetic serv?
    Last edited by DoomBringer; 03-14-2010 at 05:33 AM.

  9. #114
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    I find it pretty excruciating to camp a koxper for 10 straight hours .....in one spot.


    Less IQ damaging activities plx Mr. Doombringer Sir.

  10. #115
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Sorry Mr.Aristona. Have you banned any of them in a few min?
    I saw koxper running around 1 spot for like uhm 10 hours? And i belive hes still not banned. So less lies pls.

    Mr.Aristona what happend to your serv? 3 top clans have quitted? And i mean rly 3 top clans what u ever had in your pafetic serv?
    the only problem undez had with server was all events wernt in our timezone, other than that its a really good fun server

  11. #116
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I find it pretty excruciating to camp a koxper for 10 straight hours .....in one spot.


    Less IQ damaging activities plx Mr. Doombringer Sir.
    Sir Magyk i didn't that camp that koxper i was farming bus nearby spot of him, for a hour and i came back there for more like 10h later

  12. #117
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Sir Magyk i didn't that camp that koxper i was farming bus nearby spot of him, for a hour and i came back there for more like 10h later
    So how exactly are you sure that we didn't trace his IP and found his main character?

  13. #118
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    So how exactly are you sure that we didn't trace his IP and found his main character?
    I can't be sure AS YOU said b4 u ban hackers in mins i bringed example of hacker who was killing dire wolfs for 10h

  14. #119
    cpo4
    Guest

    Default

    Wow, logged in today for the first time and there are a lot of koxpers.

    Great that so many users are online but imho Fail.

  15. #120
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cpo4 View Post
    Wow, logged in today for the first time and there are a lot of koxpers.

    Great that so many users are online but imho Fail.
    Yea, there are lots of cheaters, you should take care of it Aristona, otherways your server will /fail.

    Find/purchase a better anti-cheat maybe

    Somthing usefull like was SOACS ( if I am not mistaken ) before this KI, the last one KI....it was pretty much a great anti cheat, there were almost no cheats around.

    Goodluck lol.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-08-2010, 03:56 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    04-08-2010, 01:19 PM
  8. Hits: 19
    03-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  9. Hits: 24
    03-06-2010, 02:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •