Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NervE Yea, there are lots of cheaters, you should take care of it Aristona, otherways your server ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Yea, there are lots of cheaters, you should take care of it Aristona, otherways your server will /fail.

Find/purchase a better anti-cheat maybe

Somthing usefull like was SOACS ( if I am not mistaken ) before this KI, the last one KI....it was pretty much a great anti cheat, there were almost no cheats around.

Goodluck lol.
    Soacs is nowhere near good. 64 bit incompatiple, full turkish texts, you cannot make patches with it (you have to ask for developer to send you a new soacs with edited version) Osmanx keeps ignoring you in msn when you ask for things, and such. We had so much problems with it in the past.

The reason you see cheaters around, is because something went wrong with our exe encyrption system and we had to remove it for upgrading purposes. I can assure the cheaters you mention are the low level random accounts who cheats at wolves to gain bus for quick money. We are logging IP addresses of each character in our database and we can trace cheater's main account easily.

I am beginner level on C#/C++, so it is pretty hard for me to code a decent anti-cheat right now. Also I don't want to anti cheat programs which are being used by many private servers, because once it is cracked, it get's cracked on all private servers. Actually, we are able to pay over 500usd (maybe even 750) to a decent Anti-cheat, however we didn't met any good developers yet. (Except Twostars, however he doesn't have time to code an anticheat from the stracth.)

We had around 200 online at the beginning of KI, and the online record was around 410 1 weeks ago. Our online amount keeps increasing even tho we are a farm server. Thank you for your advises, however KI is only 1 month's old yet, and there are many things we have to do such as fully functional MyKOL, an encrypted exe, an anticheat, working on expansion package and such. We want to be able to change things on our own instead of begging anti-cheat developer with our own money. The cheating is not that bad as you mentioned. Maybe 1-2 koxpers in lycan spots, not more. If there is, please prove, so we can take action against it.

cpo4

The fact the you know there are koxpers ingame and they are not being actively banned is enough for me not to come and play on your server.

I started out today and got to level 20 and saw way more then 1-2 koxpers as you stated.

This server will not be anything more then another USKO.

Grats in the population growth but you and your gms need to handle the cheating issue or it will get worse and players will leave.

Just because MeeP said this is a bad server, i'm going to play it.

Huck

Default link to download

can u post a link to download it?

what happened with the server? im in lunch break and tried to log but server seem to be down...

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

I've tried this server for about 3 days now, and I have noted myself this:
    Lag/dc has been an issue for me and my clan.
    Alot of small bugs ingame that could have been fixed.
    seen the gms on once in 3 days, and he didnt ban the koxpers at wolves.
    Always koxpers at werevolves(money farming)

besides the bad points the server is quite good, upgrade rates are good and droprate is just as it should be.

(writing this since the server has crashed and has been down for 4 hours and counting and
    no1 on to fix it, so it will prolly stay down for a few hours more)

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpo4 View Post
    The fact the you know there are koxpers ingame and they are not being actively banned is enough for me not to come and play on your server.

I started out today and got to level 20 and saw way more then 1-2 koxpers as you stated.

This server will not be anything more then another USKO.

Grats in the population growth but you and your gms need to handle the cheating issue or it will get worse and players will leave.
    Cant u fraking read or smth?

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj
    the only problem undez had with server was all events wernt in our timezone, other than that its a really good fun server
    Not hard to fix tbh. Needs more thought put into rather than giving wars twice a day xD

cpo4

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Cant u fraking read or smth?
    Sure I can read. Even though he is saying he's trying to fix it and blah blah blah, why aren't GM's banning these people?

You can flame all you want with your big internet muscles but it doesn't change the truth about this server.

I'm trying to help people not waste their time by downloading this.

Sure I can read. Even though he is saying he's trying to fix it and blah blah blah, why aren't GM's banning these people?

You can flame all you want with your big internet muscles but it doesn't change the truth about this server.

If you are seeing more than 2-3 koxpers, why don't you mind posting them so we can take care of? We would like to know who else cheats. If you are trying to "help" people (even tho it is clear that you are trying to make us look bad.) why don't you try helping us if "helping" is the exact thing you want to do in this thread?

You are saying we do not ban cheaters, however;

The amount of banned users is 871. (Similar to 1/5 of total character amount.)

Also, this is "a part" of our logging.

We have more database related logging to be able to use queries to trace people faster, so it is easy to trace everything.

Yet again, I couldn't care less a if a random account gives his opinions at "level 20" and try to help people. The players who actually played this server (e.g Undestructablezzzzz, Positive, some known people from Ko4life, and many more) gave positive feedback & opinions and my advise for players is checking them firstl.

Anyway, I have a feeling that you are a guy who was banned in our server for cheating, aka "AbelOh" from this forum aka "Hipatos" from Snoxd. Doesn't matter if my feelings are correct or not, I am not suprised.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I always like when ppl who talk crap turn to major 3-5 liner defensive as soon as someone turns up and break their cycle.

Anyhow, phorum tactikz aside. Ur here just to troll around, nuffin more. Save some breath and go try playing a lolhero in some other spot.

Its clear to most ppl with decent set of reasoning skills, that only 2 things that current fraktards with koxp, who bother to waste everyones time (including their own), do, is that they keep farming spots from legit players and give extra work to server/anti-cheating-measurements.

Waste of time to try to koxp and waste of time to qq over that matter.

-----

However, gona have to agree on the claim to raise the number of GM's and staff who can actually do smth rather than say "pm aristona/rodrane". God forbid, i know-.-

cpo4

TBH, I don't read "database" . I can tell you that I saw at least 5 koxpers in Moradon alone.

I'm a reputable player and have been in clans such as Positive, UtopianKnights, Tormentors, Carange, etc.

I've played USKO since beta. I've never been banned from any server. So don't try to push me off as someone thats not legit.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've logged on this server today and I saw a few things. It has a very nice population and I did notice one or two koxpers in the short time I took a look.

It's a very simple download and install. I loved the launcher and login screen. Also nice how they have mixed a few things together.

Game was running on max res very very smoothly and with zero lag that I could notice.

I think that like any big populated server GM's are vital so I am sure given time a more accurate picture of the server will happen.

BTW why is it when ever I try to make a char on any of these servers I find my name is always taken

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

BTW why is it when ever I try to make a char on any of these servers I find my name is always taken
    Seems like your nick is way too sexy and people love it :P

(/scammers)

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    However, gona have to agree on the claim to raise the number of GM's and staff who can actually do smth rather than say "pm aristona/rodrane". God forbid, i know-.-
    We are thinking about recruiting some Game Masters, however it is pretty hard to find trustable, experienced and mature people who is willing to help us. Actually, there are so many, but we have to know our GM's personally.

TBH, I don't read "database" . I can tell you that I saw at least 5 koxpers in Moradon alone.

I'm a reputable player and have been in clans such as Positive, UtopianKnights, Tormentors, Carange, etc.

I've played USKO since beta. I've never been banned from any server. So don't try to push me off as someone thats not legit.
    We have made some changes. Please read patch 1309 and patch 1310 notes from our forums. I believe it will prevent most of the cheating. (The ones who farms wolves with random accounts.) It is a temporary solution and it will be brought back to original rates when we release our Anti Cheat.

I've logged on this server today and I saw a few things. It has a very nice population and I did notice one or two koxpers in the short time I took a look.

It's a very simple download and install. I loved the launcher and login screen. Also nice how they have mixed a few things together.

Game was running on max res very very smoothly and with zero lag that I could notice.

I think that like any big populated server GM's are vital so I am sure given time a more accurate picture of the server will happen.

Thank you for your kind words. It makes me happy that someone with a position in another server can be objective on his comments towards other servers. It shows your maturity.

I saw guy named Felix today, thought it was you, but prolly a random who took your name quickly, since his registration date was close to your comment date. (Perhabs someone who hates you in ko4life, who knows. )

Anyway, best wishes for server and please let me know if you have any further suggestions & feedback!

Banned

Maybe you should have thought about a more original name instead of Felix?

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 09:24 AM