Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Knight Imperia Official Launch

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia Official Launch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Site didn't crash, I assume they are setting it up fresh, considering it's giving the default output of a fresh ...
Page: 13

Banned

Site didn't crash, I assume they are setting it up fresh, considering it's giving the default output of a fresh nginx install.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Server had a rough/bad start but after they add a better anti virus program that all the other current successful private servers are using, it will stabilize and it will be a very fun farm server(it already has been, except the constant ddos attacks and money exploit) hopefully once the server comes back up tomorrow, there won't be anymore problems after. To be honest, it is one of the most entertaining farm servers I have ever played. It is a good server, just needs to stabilize. :P
    Decerto likes this.

What the guy above me said. Oh, and they just need to make me administrator already! (; <3Ari/Rod

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    What the guy above me said. Oh, and they just need to make me administrator already! (; <3Ari/Rod
    That would ruin the server though. :O

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    That would ruin the server though. :O
    Somebody is horny for powahhh.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Somebody is horny for powahhh.
    Kallop your fat :/

looks like no wipe just little rollback?? and people who sold their items to moneybugabuser in maradon for more than 100m will stay with 100m?? ehh I'm afraid of low population right now for fully wipe may I can find some new people who may want to play with me but without wipe I can't convince anyone to this I dont undestrand why people are against wipe? what u lose? 1-2months of exping and farming? or just few days with more hours server down than up?...server had good start with 550-600users and now what? ehhh

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    ehh I'm afraid of low population right now for fully wipe may I can find some new people who may want to play with me but without wipe I can't convince anyone to this
    lol the typical turk threat havent seen this 1 in a while. Bro if you do what i like i can get many people but if you dont i dont see your a future for your server lol...please.

I'm sorry guys. I didn't expect half of Turkish nation would try to destroy us.

Let me tell you the story of our past week. We've used Venom's server files. Also used Venom's client. The was a problem, the item prices in client and database did not match, so he imported items from client to database (also he found an item_org_us.tbl randomly on google) so everything became crappy at the start. Top of it, his client didn't support our skills so he copied skills from his database, making things even worse because archer skills became bugged, half of the magician skills became bugged.

Bought the dedicated server. Guess what, it was insecure so it was going down every 10 minutes due to attacks. We had to purchase a server located in Turkey and copy everything there.

We've wasted our two nights waiting for him to come back to home, because we had no access to his private KO editor/TBL editor. I had to change the KnightOnline.exe port to get it to work, but instead, I've just wasted 8 hours to find a workaround. 1 minute work became 8 hours.

We haven't got hacked yesterday. I just realised it... Venom wanted to make a patch to mute level 10- players, but do you know what he did? He gave them GM permissions if the player is above level 10, so everyone who is level 10+ and did a relog, became GM. Nobody hacked us. I was being curious because there wasn't any single line of malicious attempt in the 8gb log file. He made a wrong patch and went to sleep, leaving me alone with 8gb log file to investigate. (even opening it takes like 20 minutes on my current light-speed computer.)

We had to do something, therefore we contacted KO Guard sellers. (actually, there were 2 guys) One of them told us that they're going to sell us the KO Guard for X price. We've accepted it. They've asked for a fresh format to setup the server, so we ordered our data center to make a format. They came back after few hours, telling us the price is changed. The new price is more than the one we've aggreed. They were like, buy it or give it. We've also accepted it, because we were going to use all the donations to open the server and it was the best deal for us since they're proven to be quality. After a while, they have asked for a setup fee, which was around $150. Hell, we even accepted it, but they wanted the money in their bank account before 24:00, when the time was 22:30 already. We told them to wait at least the banks get open in the morning, they've replied like no. They've always acted egoistic and forgot we're their customers. In the end, we've cancelled the order and wished them luck, buuuu there was a problem. We had a completely empty dedicated server with only a "Computer" icon in the desktop. We had to setup the server again ourself...

I've set the server up myself today, and took SOACS as osmanx is the quickest developer we can reach. Another problem appeared... Venom's client didn't support soacs, because his TBL files couldn't be decrypted even with the tool he sent us. We had to take files from another 1298 client. After a while, we've used Relapse KO's client and took their TBL files as they're the most similar to our client. As a result, things became bugged ingame, like HP bar or NPC skins. (and there is no way we can test it because, uhm... Soacs... We give him files, he patch and give us the exe, completely packed so we can't change anything.)

Basically, we've fallen way behind our Closed Beta status as of now with the huge amount of headaches we've been had. We could fix everything easily if there weren't players who bugs us 7/24 about opening the server, asking for rollback, threating us about wipe and so on.

In short, I'm going to apogolise from you because we've made you lose almost a week waiting server to be up. You may call us greedy or whatever you want to. We currently have no gain from this server. We're even way behind in terms of finance. If people tries to chargeback (which wouldn't be doubtful with a bad uptime) you'll be taking the used underwear of Rodrane.

Anyway, that's all. Just wanted to tell. I'm not going to post this in KI forums as I am sure the next reply would be like "Hy when server up aga? Pls open server my clan quit!!!". We know you're very unsatisfied with the server so far, but I wanted to let you know that we're still behind the server and working like a no life.

thanks for your honesty, personally i do appreciate your work, but i do wanna know whats next? can you fix the current crash issue?

You just simply stole our money. GG making server where people lost their moeny.

Quote Originally Posted by Flam3_Arch3r View Post
    thanks for your honesty, personally i do appreciate your work, but i do wanna know whats next? can you fix the current crash issue?
    Thank you. Actually, we can fix the crash issue ourself but we have no permissions on SOACS. I've sent osmanx a mail, he should fix it and send us a patch soon. Also, I was checking chat logs today. Seems like SOACS fixed the kiddies from abusing things, since I read them about leaving our server alone in the chatting logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    You just simply stole our money. GG making server where people lost their moeny.
    We haven't stole anyone's money. If you're unsatisfied, give me your payment information so I can refund your payment. Make sure to include your nickname because I have to ban you once we refund you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Thank you. Actually, we can fix the crash issue ourself but we have no permissions on SOACS. I've sent osmanx a mail, he should fix it and send us a patch soon. Also, I was checking chat logs today. Seems like SOACS fixed the kiddies from abusing things, since I read them about leaving our server alone in the chatting logs.

We haven't stole anyone's money. If you're unsatisfied, give me your payment information so I can refund your payment. Make sure to include your nickname because I have to ban you once we refund you.
    Myself have farmed hard and everything, got good items. I think you should really wipe it. most of the players are asking for it now since it had so many down times and bad stuffs happened.
    I wont mind if you dont, but you should really check into it until osmanx answers you/ send you the patched files.

has osmanx fixed the problem with soacs not being compatible with vista 64 bit, because last time i talked to him on msn and he teamviewered me when i played your last server it didnt work. I dont know if you remember it or not but your the one that gave me his msn and told me to talk to him but at that point he still had not fixed it, is it working with vista 64 now?

@ Aristona : Take the server down ---> post the notice that it wont be up for days/weeks cause you are fixing stuff ---> if you are pretty sure that you got everything covered,advertise it again ----> open the server ---> profit.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 05:35 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:43 PM