Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Knight Imperia Official Launch

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia Official Launch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jessupar just throwing this out there... but there are 40 people online right now. log the fuck ...
Page: 17

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    just throwing this out there... but there are 40 people online right now. log the fuck in and play instead of bitching. if the server is up, its still costing him money, so your "donations" are still being put to use. then again i dont really have a stake in this; i didnt donate lol. anyways im going to go make a human warrior. if anyone's around, xp party? lol.

and anyways, considering what actually happened it wasnt rodranes fault. from what i understand venom was the only one with access to the dedi, and he accidentally gave everyone gm powers when he uploaded a patch to make anyone under lvl 10 unable to chat, or shout, or something.. then went awol for 2 days. thats kind of a BIG fuckup, but why are you yelling at rodrane for that? either play the server that STARTED ki rates, or go play a ki rate clone of it lol.
    Yea,and thats why they kicked Venom off the team.

I'm actually impressed about the amount of people whining about donations. Funnily, we didn't even get such amount of donations. There is only a few people (like 6?) who donated over 50$. If someone is to whine, it should be them, but it seems like half of this forum magically donated loads of money.

You can keep calling us as scammers. After the recent refunds, our paypal went negative. Believe or not. I have wasted my whole week just to delay my own projects, have a big headache and lose money from my own pocket, yet getting called as scammer once again.

One more thing about the definition of donation is;

a. There is a non-refundable text on every virtual item in our power up store. You sign this by clicking on "Accept." Read the definition of "E-Signature." It doesn't matter if it is a donation or a purchase. If you have a singature under "non-refundable" text, you can't ask for a refund. Period. Find a lawyer in your city and ask the meaning of signature/voucher/commercial paper instead of QQing like a kid.

b. If a charity asks for donations to help the kids, and the ship which carry donated items to africa collide and sink, you don't get a refund. Your best bet would be having solicitors to investigate the issue, so the charity owners won't let their ship to sink just to exculpate donations.

c. We have promised to use donations on server, hence, we did. We also promised to fix the server stability issues, hence, we did. The server is currently up without any downtimes problems for the past 3 days. It is just you who quitted the server. We didn't kick you. Go to cinema, leave the movie at the 15th minute, qq about movie being bad, ask for a refund. Sure.

d. I also announced we will refund the donations, or make them useful. (Actually, we were going to have a deal with OSKO and restore your cash points there.) Now? Most of you have been chargebacked already. Yet you still QQ about us being scammers.

e. Want to hear a truth? You're all going to play OSKO, it is the main reason you're not interested in playing KI because as you said in our forums, people would rather waiting for OSKO's new server instead of playing KI in current situation. Therefore, you want your donations to be refunded. It is not related to KI's downtime or past stability issues. If there would be no promising servers upcoming lately, people would wait for KI for weeks.

Whatever, call us as scammers - it's nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yea,and thats why they kicked Venom off the team.
    We didn't kick him. We have asked him to leave, because he was barely online and it was unfair for me and Rodrane. He wanted some part of the donations while leaving. Actually me and Rodrane never touch donations for 45 days - 2 month, because of the chargebackers. He've spammed us to death asking for his part, and we've given it. It is one of the reasons why we're pretty much fucked up right now. He is the only one who made profit from KI.

Yeah... making everybody GM was his fault. Even worse thing is, he went to sleep without saying anything, didn't reply his cell. Me and Rodrane kept being awake till the morning, searching our logs for anything malicious. I've realised this when I fixed the dupe and created a new character to test it in the next day. My new character became GM after relog. I wanted to check our procedures and well, the problem was there, Venom's patch to make level 10- muted. He gave level 10+ GM permissions instead of player permissions.

I would still play KI rather than OSKO...just post a notice when u wipe it and ill be there.

We've dealt with Oldschool KO. Professor agreed on refunding your KI donations on his new server as cash points. I will make a list and give it to him in the next few days. I'm happy because we can pay for the server bills with the donations.

If you're going to play on Oldschool KO's new server and want your cash points to be restored in OSKO's second server, have a look at this topic.
    Knight Imperia | Forum -> Notice to donators.

We will make the list ready and give it to him in the next few days.
    mindflayer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I would still play KI rather than OSKO...just post a notice when u wipe it and ill be there.
    Same, I hate osko and dont wanna play it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    We've dealt with Oldschool KO. Professor agreed on refunding your KI donations on his new server as cash points. I will make a list and give it to him in the next few days. I'm happy because we can pay for the server bills with the donations.

If you're going to play on Oldschool KO's new server and want your cash points to be restored in OSKO's second server, have a look at this topic.
    Knight Imperia | Forum -> Notice to donators.

We will make the list ready and give it to him in the next few days.
    I must say this is a very good sollution for a lot of people. You guys didn't have to do this but u made the extra effort. Thumbs up!!

thats funny... after all this stupid shit first guy who pm'ed aristona is tazzman lmao...
    Last edited by Rodrane; 03-12-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Thats because Tazzman is a no lifer.
    He needs to do something usefull in personal life instead of freakin on ko so much

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrane View Post
    thats funny... after all this stupid shit first guy who pm'ed aristona is tazzman lmao...
    And ? I dont charge it back then why not ?
    I donated 190$ Because on your server was 500 + online and after i donated it for 1 hour server was closed on 5 - 6 days. Then you think I spent money for 30 online (Sorry for 10) ? Dont be crazy i gave to your project very chance. I cant for it, you failed as last time on KI.

Rodrane -- sorry I am not gonna spend my weeks for KO and call scammer again
    Cyanid -- Rodrane... what u gonna do with server now ? i prefer wipe after 1 month after osko relase Cypher...

Yes and this mean you made server only for money again. Why on old KI, Funki donated 100$ and you closed for few hours server. Aristona did not want to give him money back. Zyro had to write Aristona.
    Last edited by Tazzman; 03-12-2012 at 08:41 AM.

this is actually means I spent weeks to fix issues and make server stable for idiots like you! anyway not gonna talk to you again tazzman you are just stupid kid who has nothing else to do rather than playing KO

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrane View Post
    this is actually means I spent weeks to fix issues and make server stable for idiots like you! anyway not gonna talk to you again tazzman you are just stupid kid who has nothing else to do rather than playing KO
    Again stupid kid ? You know i dont care ?

/EDIT Better playing KO than Scamming people

Dude really, GET A LIFE lol, i feel sorry for ppl like you.
    There's more in this world then sitting behind ur pc & playing ko all day, pathetic.

Its ppl like you who fuk up everywhere, if you made the dumb mistake of donating 190$ on a private server,
    then its your own fault if something happends, there is no guarantee at all.

Maybe if u werent such a geek and donated a normal ammount just to help them, you wouldnt be crying like a little girl now

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by monstah View Post
    Dude really, GET A LIFE lol, i feel sorry for ppl like you.
    There's more in this world then sitting behind ur pc & playing ko all day, pathetic.

Its ppl like you who fuk up everywhere, if you made the dumb mistake of donating 190$ on a private server,
    then its your own fault if something happends, there is no guarantee at all.

Maybe if u werent such a geek and donated a normal ammount just to help them, you wouldnt be crying like a little girl now
    Who are you ? I've never heard of you
    You must be a lot retarded really. I spent with Funki to KI 300$ and they closed server for 1 hour. Do not write and I dont want get a life. You get a brain. CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Tazzman View Post
    I spent with Funki to KI 300$ and they closed server for 1 hour. Do not write and I dont want get a life.
    Well atleast you know for yourself you aint got a life.
    Tough guys on a game, nerds in social life

LOL @ people like you

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 05:35 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
  5. Hits: 2