Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 259
Like Tree23Likes

Knight Imperia Official Launch

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia Official Launch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh the rates are perfect too me. you can't complain about DD when fp+6 is godly for ...
Page: 11


  1. #151
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    the rates are perfect too me. you can't complain about DD when fp+6 is godly for priests atm and there are like 6 uniques in the server. as well as that you don't get many stat points as the max lvl is 62.

    it's like old usko where you could take a party 3vs8 if ur skilled, then go on to lose an 8v8 later, because of builds/gear/skills being more important.
    Agreed.

    .......

  2. #152

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Please open my ban.. I had 100 GBs in my char.. You made me sad bro.. What a life after 1 day of working on it and still same?

  3. #153
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pooraristona View Post
    Please open my ban.. I had 100 GBs in my char.. You made me sad bro.. What a life after 1 day of working on it and still same?
    You got nothing todo little tworf?
    Fucking go suck a dick or something , runening a server shish.

  4. #154
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pooraristona View Post
    Please open my ban.. I had 100 GBs in my char.. You made me sad bro.. What a life after 1 day of working on it and still same?
    Nobady cares how much money you bug abuse in any way and by it you pissed off only all legal players for some hours you stupid moron....its fixed and now you can go into the street and throw yourself under moving car and die! because you're sucker bugabuser

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Nobady cares how much money you bug abuse in any way and by it you pissed off only all legal players for some hours you stupid moron....its fixed and now you can go into the street and throw yourself under moving car and die! because you're sucker bugabuser
    So you're flaming a guy who finds exploits in a turkish KO server? oh god this is the first time that happens. LMAO

    If the owners cant protect their own servers, they deserve it. Stop hating

  6. #156
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    turkish ko server ? hmm i smell racism.
    actually I didnt surprised since I know you over 8 years you were always so.

    P.S I am not a turk.

  7. #157
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrane View Post
    turkish ko server ? hmm i smell racism.
    actually I didnt surprised since I know you over 8 years you were always so.

    P.S I am not a turk.
    Your Russian <3.

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrane View Post
    turkish ko server ? hmm i smell racism.
    actually I didnt surprised since I know you over 8 years you were always so.

    P.S I am not a turk.
    Da fak, i havent been in ko community for 8 years. So i dont know who you are.. ( Well if thats what u meant)
    Anyways for me saying its a turkish server. Well here you go

    1. You got a turkish owner (Check)
    2. You got a panel in turkish (Check)
    3. You guys arrogant like turks (Check) (By this i mean, "Everyone copies KI cause we had the best rates. Everyone calls it KI rates etc")
    4. You guys make notices and shit like that in turkish (Check)


    I dont know about u but i can make a list forever.

    Anyways calling the server turkish was besides the point. My point is , There is nothing new ppl finding exploits in KO servers and then abusing them. Also that they should stop crying about it. I mean if the owners can protect their selves they deserves it,

  9. #159
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Da fak, i havent been in ko community for 8 years. So i dont know who you are.. ( Well if thats what u meant)
    Anyways for me saying its a turkish server. Well here you go

    1. You got a turkish owner (Check)
    2. You got a panel in turkish (Check)
    3. You guys arrogant like turks (Check) (By this i mean, "Everyone copies KI cause we had the best rates. Everyone calls it KI rates etc")
    4. You guys make notices and shit like that in turkish (Check)


    I dont know about u but i can make a list forever.

    Anyways calling the server turkish was besides the point. My point is , There is nothing new ppl finding exploits in KO servers and then abusing them. Also that they should stop crying about it. I mean if the owners can protect their selves they deserves it,
    Cause half of the community is turkish Dumby?
    Lol you so stupid johny , find me a server that has no turks, might aswell just made USKO/EUKO turkish servers mofo?

  10. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Cause half of the community is turkish Dumby?
    Lol you so stupid johny , find me a server that has no turks, might aswell just made USKO/EUKO turkish servers mofo?
    So you're telling me this a turk game in overall? I wouldn think so but, sure we can call it that then.

  11. #161
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    So you're telling me this a turk game in overall? I wouldn think so but, sure we can call it that then.
    No? i just said turks are in every server .

  12. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    No? i just said turks are in every server .
    Lmao.. in ur first post ur implying every server is turkish, cause of the turkish population. So i dont know where ur getting too. (I wouldn know if usko and euko are run by turks so dunno)

    Care to explain ?

  13. #163
    Senior Member nirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Wow, Knight Imperia once was a great server! I don't have time to play but for what i've experienced in the previous servers.. I vouch for it!

  14. #164
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Lmao.. in ur first post ur implying every server is turkish, cause of the turkish population. So i dont know where ur getting too. (I wouldn know if usko and euko are run by turks so dunno)

    Care to explain ?
    Learn to read i said half of the population.
    So dah ofc there will be turks in Ki cause aristona also a turk, and why not its more people to kill.

  15. #165
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    I am Hoody , Hoodstar__ from New Order

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 05:35 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:43 PM
  6. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:38 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:37 PM
  9. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:36 PM
  10. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:33 PM
  11. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:33 PM
  12. Hits: 6
    03-05-2012, 04:32 PM
  13. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
  14. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
  15. Hits: 1
    03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
  16. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
  17. Hits: 5
    03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
  18. Hits: 4
    03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
  19. Hits: 3
    03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
  20. Hits: 2
    03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
  21. Hits: 11
    03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
  22. Hits: 7
    03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
  23. Hits: 43
    03-05-2012, 04:30 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Knight imperia (OFFICIAL 8th Sep) Today
    By hotsicer in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 04:07 AM
  2. Knight Online Official Forum Poll for KC
    By whassup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 11:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •